• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham High- One of the best trailer mash-ups I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDub

Thats really well done.

I was totally into it, thinking about how these guys went from this to whatever they became in TDK trilogy. Made me sad bout Heath.

f0lken

Wow, my first tought was "they really are gonna make that animated concept a reality?" and was like "fuck no", then I watched and now I want it :(

Amazing

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Too bad they misspelled "principal" and "trial" in the TV broadcast lower third. Otherwise pretty cool stuff.

yencid

SuzAo.jpg

McNei1y

Wow that was pretty awesome. I forgot how cool Heath was in 10 Things I Hate About You. Oh and I had a huge crush on Larisa Oleynik.

Jintor

Somehow, this seems workable

/edit hah, saw the ending coming, still cool

A bit rambly for my trailer tastes, but made the concept actually seem kinda interesting.

I always joked that they do a Gotham High kinda show...
It would just have Bruce brooding all the time.
It would be awesome.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Nah, it was just an appalling idea. A mutant like Killer Croc is there and the teachers would just treat him normally?

That said the GH video is done pretty well.

Clone High was pretty much pitch perfect in the archetypes they grafted onto the historical figures.

Ghandi was the best. They even discussed the show on the floor of India's parliament because some MPs felt it was insulting. I thought it captured perfectly the kind of happy-go-lucky attitude and zest for life required by someone who would grow up to have his patience and tolerance tested so. Even if it bore no parallel to the actual Ghandi, it wasn't jarring. And then all the rest of the characters were bang-on too.

High school shows work. My buddy still wants the next Star Trek show to be "Star Fleet Acedemy." Tell me that show doesn't write itself!

Platy

Would have watched the cartoon and would have watched this movie ! =D

Awesome trailer.

Just curious ... what is the name of the Freeze movie ?

edit :
"If I'm going to survive here, I know I'm gonna have to find a date for the spring prom."

what

High school movies are pure "First world problems : the Movie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom