• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why me? She might not be my favorite, but im nice to AJ. She's adorable.
You're the second top poster in the thread, and in the context of that scene it can't be someone that comes off as a scumbag like George is to Pandaman, so I couldn't go with Cheezmo as that would just be two Georges!

In that sense, it works because like Jerry you're thinking "Why me?"

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
You're the second top poster in the thread, and in the context of that scene it can't be someone that comes off as a scumbag like George is to Pandaman, so I couldn't go with Cheezmo as that would just be two Georges!

In that sense, it works because like Jerry you're thinking "Why me?"
qQzzx.gif

brian577

Banned
Was about to rage, then noticed the artist was "Yamio", not Yamino.

Seriously? Are we really gonna hold a grudge against this women? Yes she was vocal about Derpy, even going as far as to complain to Faust herself. But she's not the only one responsible, are we going crucify everyone who complained or any who dares defend the changes?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Seriously? Are we really gonna hold a grudge against this women? Yes she was vocal about Derpy, even going as far as to complain to Faust herself. But she's not the only one responsible, are we going crucify everyone who complained or any who dares defend the changes?
who is this we? everyones free to hold their own opinions and hold others accountable to theirs to whatever limits they deem neccasary.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
who is this we? everyones free to hold their own opinions and hold others accountable to theirs to whatever limits they deem neccasary.

Fine, but that won't stop me thinking much, much less of the people who are overreacting to this.

OMG THEY KILLED OUR DERPY WAAAAH

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Explain how, pls. I'm just finding this whole shitstorm very amusing. All these people treating Flash symbols like a living, breathing being.

Because you were one of the people complaining about Derpy a few weeks ago.

Now that the other side is overreacting they're suddenly being petulant children.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
CHEEZMO™;35473843 said:
Because you were one of the people complaining about Derpy a few weeks ago.

Now that the other side is overreacting they're suddenly being petulant children.

I'd like you to quote that please, because my stance has always been to inform of why Derpy may offend and then move on. Now the show's team are possibly in trouble (the worst outcome) and the asshats who thought the character's voice was too butch are being atrocious people to others who suggested a change.

Hypocrisy on the internets.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yeah, there were people annoyed with the appearance (I myself thought it would have been better to keep her as a background eastergg), but I don't remember much blind rage about it. We have people threatening bodily harm on people now.

PBalfredo

Co-signed. There's enough fanboys out there boiling over with impotent rage over the situation and using her as a convenient scapegoat, making a fool of themselves by spamming her tumblr and deviant art account with hate. I hope ponyGAF can keep a cool head and be above such foolishness. In short:

8dcAbl.png

I'm personally bothered right now just how awful the scene is. Without the eyes or voice she comes across as a psychopath destroying the building just because. It's a (retroactive) blemish on an otherwise amazing episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom