View Single Post
SeanC
(08-24-2016, 08:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Spinluck

"I might as well just tell you. I was seeing a guy I work with all last school year. He didn't want to commit to me, but he wasn't seeing anyone else. He all of a sudden dropped me when summer started. Stopped talking to me, hanging out, everything. I called him out on it, and he eventually apologized and said he just lost interest. Now I have to see him every day at work again and act like nothing is wrong. This afternoon, he posted a snapchat with another girl and it about killed me. So there you go. I caught feelings for a guy that didn't care about me at all. That's why I'm a fucking mess."

To me, it sounds like she's hoping there's a chance with this guy and now that she sees him everyday is hoping even more, so she's not willing to commit to anything else with anyone else. You (and I would imagine others as she put herself back out there) were caught up in that.

Just flat-out send a text about a date instead of flirting with selfies. If that's what you want then that's what you need to put out there. If she goes for it, then great. If not, and she says no or flakes again, at least you gave it one final shot and can rid yourself of her.