• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed more salt and fuckery?

Damn. Too busy getting my ish pushed in at Overwatch.

Will never not baffle me why you'd spend the amount of time and effort to come here and play pretend while laughing at the same time at NEOCUCKS.ORG on whatever cesspit you fucko's hang out at.

Hi fuckos, hows life? Kids good? Little Suzie make first string on her soccer team? Good, good.

He made 15K in three days though. That ain't easy.

More than I make in three days and I ain't 1/2 as good at my job as he is at his and he's 18 god damn years old.

Faustek

1st place in SF5 was ~$36k, 2nd was ~15k

Yup. Just have to hope he learns from it.

Yeah Google told me I was wrong. It was 500k spread over the Capcom tour and for some reason I thought it was the evo winners prize.

These companies needs to look at Valve and how they do their shit. Sony and Microsoft and Nintendo for that matter need to soften up the rules for it and implement it as easy as possible for the companies to use.

Honestly, I think this is the closest we are going to get for an American player in the TOP 8 of an SF game right now. I think someone said that Punk is going to play Infinite and go for that instead of SFV.

Was it Third Strike that saw our Asian family climb up to the top?

Yeah Google told me I was wrong. It was 500k spread over the Capcom tour and for some reason I thought it was the evo winners prize.

These companies needs to look at Valve and how they do their shit. Sony and Microsoft and Nintendo för that matter need to soften up the rules for it and implement it as easy as possible for the companies to use.

Was it Third Strike that saw our Asian family climb up to the top?

I think so, but I need to double check that.

Man, Punk was #blackexcellence last night. At age 18. And his family was awesome. I hope he'll be back, he's amazing. He just needs some experience under his belt.

andthebeatgoeson

It's good for the environment. I went to California and almost every place did that. Made me wish they brought that way of thinking to NY.

Shrug
It's always good for the environment but some people got to have their convenience. We'll have refugees from Miami in a hundred years but people need to carry their 'stuff'. And Brien people will get screwed first. That's the 1st declaration.

Morning. Time to go watch game of thrones. Surprisingly there wasnt a bunch of ppl talking about the ep on my facebook wall (and its not out of respect to not spoil it, i can tell you that much) so im wonderig if itll be a slow episode 🤔
Afternoon fam
Yo.

LionPride

Banned
So I told the girl I liked her and...it went well

She thanked me for being honest with her and we talked about our relationship and how it's different. We're gonna stay friends, it's all gucci surprisingly.

Mornin' every....

Whaaaaat theeeeee fuuuuuuuuck

He called himself the pied Piper. That was all we needed to know

She thanked me for being honest with her and we talked about our relationship and how it's different. We're gonna stay friends, it's all gucci surprisingly.

Glad it went well

Are we doing this calendar or what? 🤔🤔🤔

Are we doing this calendar or what? 🤔🤔🤔

Fam! I was in the greatest of shape and then went on vacation. 2.5 weeks off can ruin your life. I'm heading back to the gym as we speak.

My calendar pic is going to be of my calf and arm. I'll be out there looking like a Black version of one of these Nomura creations just with less zippers.

Fam! I was in the greatest of shape and then went on vacation. 2.5 weeks off can ruin your life. I'm heading back to the gym as we speak.

My calendar pic is going to be of my calf and arm. I'll be out there looking like a Black version of one of these Nomura creations just with less zippers.

Never stop, even when vacationing. Or... Eat clean.

Get back in shape. We doing this in August. Feenix promised to let us hear all the unreleased The Deele tracks during the shoot.

Never stop, even when vacationing. Or... Eat clean.

Waldo is right

Beefy

Better to be honest fam, glad you cleared it up

Beefy

Only time I was fat was as a baby. I was gym mad from like 15-20, went 6 days a week and put on loads of muscle. Cut back now tho, can't be assed to do that much these days. I just run twice a week and Gym once or twice. I never eat health or train why on holiday and never put weight on

Only time I was fat was as a baby. I was gym mad from like 15-20, went 6 days a week and put on loads of muscle. Cut back now tho, can't be assed to do that much these days. I just run twice a week and Gym once or twice. I never eat health or train why in holiday tho and I am fine

What works for you may not work for others, also understand that consistent workouts mean not losing muscle mass, no matter what you've built, when you stop consistency, you begin to lose that muscle.

ESPN execs gotta be pissed as hell tho LOL

First US champ potentially in what, 15 years falls almost into their laps and gets got by a Japanese player.

nah.

they're loving it and hoping he's in top 8 next year.

already working on the concept promo for the youngster trying to get his shine, get his redemption, etc...

zeemumu

Mornin' all. Good weekends all around?

I was at D23 all weekend. Had a great time and met some cool voice actors and got some great stuff, but I'm tired as hell. Got a project to do and some paperwork to get done, but for now I'm watching Game of Thrones.

Jaime: We're the last of us

lmao. They really are the last of us

Beefy

What works for you may not work for others, also understand that consistent workouts mean not losing muscle mass, no matter what you've built, when you stop consistency, you begin to lose that muscle.

I lost over a stone in muscle/fat since not going so hard weight training. Miss the muscle mass I had,but feel better for it, I was over 18 stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom