• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#IwataSays We will discuss new Smash Bros.3D Mario game, Mario Kart etc @ E3

By "discuss" you better mean you'll show the fucking game

the last two got amazing reveals with CG trailers and shit, DO THAT AGAIN

Discuss? I hope that means show gameplay footage.

Also, where's WWHD? I don't get expect a new 3D Zelda for WiiU to be revealed until probably next year, but I want to see WWHD.

Hasney

Now this is a train I can get behind. Don't even need to announce anything new, just splatter those trailers all over my face.

gogogow

Sounds like a reaction tweet to negativity around this Nintendo Direct, lol

Why the negativity though? Nintendo already announced what they were gonna discuss in the Nintendo Direct, summer games, nothing more, nothing less. Actually they did do more things, like announcing Sega titles.

Chao

lFiufYw.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Expected by anybody paying attention, but nice to see secondary confirmation.

We've known those were coming but before E3? Sucking some wind out of some sails, I guess, or at least attempting to! Question now is... how before?

There's negativity?

Seriously? It was awful. It was like the episode of the Simpsons with the Itchy and Scratchy movie. "This direct contains 30% new footage"

It was all just a rehash and then an announcement for a date for a game that should have been released 3 months ago. It was BS.

Davey Cakes

Seems pretty obvious to me.

They pretty much have to talk about these games, which are literally the biggest upcoming titles for the system that we know of.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Why the negativity though? Nintendo already announced what they were gonna discuss in the Nintendo Direct, summer games, nothing more, nothing less. Actually they did do more things, like announcing Sega titles.

Just to be clear, I didn't mind today's direct. I think people forgot the Direct was just covering summer releases

Shahadan

Seriously? It was awful. It was like the episode of the Simpsons with the Itchy and Scratchy movie. "This direct contains 30% new footage"

It was all just a rehash and then an announcement for a date for a game that should have been released 3 months ago. It was BS.

which was what they fucking announced yesterday.

JoeM86

Yeah, this Sonic deal is completely old. Come on

Plus, what's wrong with them revealing dates for games without them? Just because they got delayed so they can be better doesn't mean they should just say "Oh yeah, it's out now"

Top Bottom