• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6: Photo Sharing Thread

*Guaraná

Banned
great shot as always.
its amazing to see those images on a 2006 hardware.

i know the photo mode is not the real in game graphic, but they are still very nice,

Newbie question, how do I find photos once I've saved them. I'd like to copy them to a USB stick if possible.

Thanks.
They're in the Gallery section on the left. Select the ones you want to export, and they will appear in the Photo section on the PS3 XMB. From there you can copy to USB.

benzy

Yeah, really great editing too.

I guess PD will have to simulate different seasons next because their day to night simulation is already superb.

circuitdespa-francorcywjc2.jpg

sublimit

Banned
Just checked the whole thread.Some really incredible shots guys but i'm kinda disappointed there are no AE86 photos yet.
Where are all the Initial D fans?? :)

Just checked the whole thread.Some really incredible shots guys but i'm kinda disappointed there are no AE86 photos yet.
Where are all the Initial D fans?? :)

Here's a couple:

I have some more in the game, I'll export them tomorrow.

Anyway, I took my Miata off-roading in Willow Springs the other day:

Also a shot of my currently new fave car:

The Abarth is so fun to drive, I seriously want one irl lol.

every premium car has 1 or 2 interior views but they're not cycled with the select button like in gt5 so you need to use the replay menu to view them

update 1.02 removed the motion blur from the gameplay views in replay :(

How do you call the replay menu, the only buttons that work during replay for me are START AND SELECT, one cycles cameras, the others exits :(

Awesome thanks!:)
Btw can you take standard cars as well in photo mode?In GT5 from what i recall you could only take premium cars.

You can but quality depends on how good they fixed the model itself. Some cars like the AE86 pretty much look like premium cars on the other hand one of the thousand Miata's look like utter crap.

Anyway, here's some more AE86 goodness:

Two of my fave shots of the AE86:

sublimit

Banned
You can but quality depends on how good they fixed the model itself. Some cars like the AE86 pretty much look like premium cars on the other hand one of the thousand Miata's look like utter crap.

Anyway, here's some more AE86 goodness:

Two of my fave shots of the AE86:

Man these are all so beautiful thanks for sharing! I so wish Polyphony made a level based on mt. Akina...this would have been a dream come true for me.

JRichter

Neo Member
How do you call the replay menu, the only buttons that work during replay for me are START AND SELECT, one cycles cameras, the others exits :(

Hit START to exit the autoreplay, then VIEW REPLAY for full replay options.

Weird. Some buttons don't work anymore in photomode. I can't manualy zoom and hold exposure anymore. Anyone with the same issue?

My exposure resets as soon as I hit TRIANGLE for camera menu if this is what you mean - don't recall it doing this before.

every premium car has 1 or 2 interior views but they're not cycled with the select button like in gt5 so you need to use the replay menu to view them

update 1.02 removed the motion blur from the gameplay views in replay :(

Noticed that... highly upsetting because it looked fucking beautiful. It was so fun watching replays of me flying down goodwood.

Weird. Some buttons don't work anymore in photomode. I can't manualy zoom and hold exposure anymore. Anyone with the same issue?

Hold/Press? L1 I think. That's AutoExposure (AE) Lock.

So, if you try to look at a dark part of a screen (lets say a car) you get that crazy glare. So what you can do, is aim more into the light. Turn up exposure, lock the AE , then focus on the car again and snap.

Noticed that... highly upsetting because it looked fucking beautiful. It was so fun watching replays of me flying down goodwood.

Hold/Press? L1 I think. That's AutoExposure (AE) Lock.

So, if you try to look at a dark part of a screen (lets say a car) you get that crazy glare. So what you can do, is aim more into the light. Turn up exposure, lock the AE , then focus on the car again and snap.

I know which button to press. It just doesn't do anything.

Edit: looks like it is a bug. L1 and R1 are disabled when a wheel is plugged in. Checked it by disconnecting the wheel and the buttons worked again. I didn't have this problem before.

Man, PS3 or not, this game has the most advanced lighting system of any racing game to date.

Sure the PC racing sims are a cut above in terms of texture resolution, and perhaps detail. But none have that photo realistic lighting I'm seeing here.

granturismo6_63wqukn.jpg

granturismo6_7228uzh.jpg

the tarted up standards aren't that bad, i bet these are for ps4 use as well because no way will they model all 1200+ cars in premium quality for gt world.

Bradf50

granturismo6_63wqukn.jpg

granturismo6_7228uzh.jpg

the tarted up standards aren't that bad, i bet these are for ps4 use as well because no way will they model all 1200+ cars in premium quality for gt world.

!!! They look damn real. Nice job man. Yeah I think they will drop standards and just take the hit on the car count for the next one. By then they should have what, 500 fully detailed cars to put in GT7? Anyway, keep up the good work.

Hope you had a nice Christmas. :)

[]http://abload.de/img/granturismo6_63wqukn.jpg[/img]
[]http://abload.de/img/granturismo6_7228uzh.jpg[/img]

No! Why did you have to go and say that. Now it's not going to happen.

benzy

Yeah, I also noticed the new premiums to Gran Turismo (i.e Diablo) have much more rounded wheel arches compared to GT5 premiums (i.e Gallardo and Murcielago). I guess it's because the new car models were created with tessellation in mind so they used a ton more polygons when creating them compared to the old premiums.

This Mercedes still has the the same polygonal makeup between GT5 and GT6, except for the remodeled parts.

u5gi.jpg

bwde.jpg

Top Bottom