• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Ezio Saga Limited Edition Release on 6th of September in Japan

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
http://www.ubisoft.co.jp/ac3/eziosaga/index.html

ezio_logo.png

Ek08a.jpg

tTLEe.jpg

ZP1Bd.jpg

50puk.jpg

XewGC.jpg

thefil

Could anyone actually play these games back to back? I dont know anyone who has been able to play more than two AC games before needing a multi year break.

Oh shit. Great way to get into the games.. I could definitely see someone getting burned out after finishing the second though, if playing 'em back to back.

Could anyone actually play these games back to back? I dont know anyone who has been able to play more than two AC games before needing a multi year break.

Played 1, 2, and Brotherhood back-to-back-to-back and enjoyed it all the way through.

Borrowed all the games so I would snag this if it came to NA.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Assuming these are the same J-versions as the original releases, they do have full English support.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Wait, AC has a Cero Z in Japan? Wtf, why?

Glass Rebel

I wanted to come in this thread and act all high and mighty because we already got this package in Swizerland.... but then I saw the fucking gorgeous cover.

Goddammit Japan, you win again.

Dunan

Anybody know if the soundtrack includes the ACR multiplayer music? They're short pieces without a lot going on, but some are real gems.

Carbonox

I played 1, 2 and Brotherhood back-to-back-to-back last Summer so I was up to date before Revelations. Made me not enjoy Brotherhood as much (though the story was pony anyway).

Strangely tempted to go through 2 again though. I really shouldn't though, even if it's one of my favourite games ever.

Astra

Damn, that looks nice. I am tempted to import, even though I already own them all.

Not sure about a multi-year break, but yeah, one would get burnt out pretty quickly playing them all back to back.

iNvid02

i replayed ac2 and brotherhood last year one after the other

definitley needed a break after that, i think 2 is the limit for me

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt

I played AC2, ACB and ACR (after playing all POP games from Warrior Within onward) a few months ago. ACR sucked though ^^.

Salsa

I finished AC2 and got both Brotherhood and Reveliatons just a week or so after Revelation's launch.

Stopped playing in the middle of Brotherhood after being burnt out for playing it after 2 so soon and still havent come back.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Looks nice! Would've imported if I didn't already buy Brotherhood and Revelations a few weeks ago. Promised myself I'd get through both during my reading week if I don't go away for vacation.

Fake Edit: Errr... it looks like it might not be a good idea to play Brotherhood and Revelations back-to-back?

Dunan said:
Anybody know if the soundtrack includes the ACR multiplayer music? They're short pieces without a lot going on, but some are real gems.
IIRC, didn't the original Revelations OST have the MP music on the third disc/third volume?

Top Bottom