• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

J. Bravo

I'm excited for masamune.I hope it's octane with a slightly shorter, lengthier, more defined hitbox and a slightly better turn radius. Aka Dominus that has a worse turn radius

Nah I just want to see how it sits on the roof of the cars. Looks surprisingly bad on most cars imo.

Here you go. It's pretty clean on everything but the Aftershock.

wuHmkDT.png

Lazulic

hey, just a passing call to the wind, but if theres anyone hanging around the thread decent at graphic design, our team Neo would be super grateful if someone wanted to attempt making a logo to represent us. if theres any interest feel free to message me.

on topic, masamune new main please step off

hey, just a passing call to the wind, but if theres anyone hanging around the thread decent at graphic design, our team Neo would be super grateful if someone wanted to attempt making a logo to represent us. if theres any interest feel free to message me.

on topic, masamune new main please step off

logo_tneo_large.png

I just went back to masamune today after using aftershock a few days. That car feels so damn good. Pretty sure it will become the most popular paid car.

It's great when you can trust your team mate

giphy.gif

As someone who is always swapping between the Octane and Dominus I am super excited to try the Masamune.

I really feel it could be the car I will main. Much excitement!

TheKeyPit

Banned
^That's pro-level play right there.

-------

Played a bit with the Aftershock and I need to get used to its form, but I noticed that dribbling is easier than with the Dominus. The ball stays longer on the top of my car. That's at least what I experienced.

Hasney

Wish I could get my hands on some coloured wheels.

oaR0uCV.png

My progress was somehow lost over the weekend. Have Psyonix said anything?

They clearly went back and reviewed the evidence to find some centres weren't very good.

Nah, nothing that I've seen. Has anyone else been reporting problems?

Damn Gambit has left IBP. The stress from competition was affecting his health. I can relate. I have several anxiety that keeps me from playing game like Mona's and sometimes ranked RL is tough for me.

J. Bravo

Damn Gambit has left IBP. The stress from competition was affecting his health. I can relate. I have several anxiety that keeps me from playing game like Mona's and sometimes ranked RL is tough for me.

i thought it was just a break from competitive? right before the rlcs but its something to do with social anxiety. idk thats what i heard.

luckily ibp is pretty good with over zero. he is a little aggressive tho from what i've seen

i thought it was just a break from competitive? right before the rlcs but its something to do with social anxiety. idk thats what i heard.

luckily ibp is pretty good with over zero. he is a little aggressive tho from what i've seen

Via Kronovi
Sadly I have to announce that Gambit is no longer a member of ibp. Stress from competetive is affecting his physical health and he will be taking a break from competetive as a whole. I wish him the best of luck on his recovery. @OverZeroRL is now on main roster.

Played some Rocket Lab maps for the first time last night. Some of these are really fun! The donut shaped map in particular is really good. I wouldn't mind seeing more weird maps like these in regular play.

I like Masamune, but I kind of hate Aftershock. I dunno it's just so big it feels like it's blocking my vision half the time. Only played a single game with it though so I need to give it more of a chance. Esper's probably my new main though. Maybe I'm imagining it, but this thing seems to rotate really fast in the air.

I don't want to go off topic or be rude, but what exactly happens?

Just general anxiety. Palms get sweaty, I get really stressed out and put too much pressure myself and end up playing much worse because of it. I've given up on any team game where matches are too long(mobas were a nightmare). I'm getting a lot better with RL though because matches aren't very long and if people start trash talking I just mute the entire server.

My only painted wheels so far. Pink lowriders. They look cool enough but will absolutely be available for trade once we get the option. I like neutral colors like black. I dream of a black Rhino horn but I'm not sure if those come painted.

Just general anxiety. Palms get sweaty, I get really stressed out and put too much pressure myself and end up playing much worse because of it. I've given up on any team game where matches are too long(mobas were a nightmare). I'm getting a lot better with RL though because matches aren't very long and if people start trash talking I just mute the entire server.

My only painted wheels so far. Pink lowriders. They look cool enough but will absolutely be available for trade once we get the option. I like neutral colors like black. I dream of a black Rhino horn but I'm not sure if those come painted.

You can have my black devil horns if you want when they get trading in. Literally the only thing I care for is colored wheels but they seem really rare.

Top Bottom