• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well I just turned 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jroderton said:
It's officially my birthday, and currently enjoying my first legal beer. Gotta say feels good.
:D just turned 18 a couple of weeks back, and did the same. (except with cider... beer is disgusting..)

(On a side note I'm not sure I like being legal... Can't rely on my parents anymore... Feel like I have to grow up... Old men hitting on me...)

McNei1y

Jroderton said:
It's officially my birthday, and currently enjoying my first legal beer. Gotta say feels good.

Welcome to the club. My 21st was in August. Pretty awesome to finally get a beer legally instead of using a fake/getting alcohol other ways.

It's really annoying getting carded for the first months though. I look young as a 21 year old so I get a lot of shit. Then when they look at the ID I just want to say "Booyah".

McNei1y said:
Welcome to the club. My 21st was in August. Pretty awesome to finally get a beer legally instead of using a fake/getting alcohol other ways.

It's really annoying getting carded for the first months though. I look young as a 21 year old so I get a lot of shit. Then when they look at the ID I just want to say "Booyah".

I was 18 for 3 hours, and I didn't get carded =( So disapointed...

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
congrats bro you're a step closer to death

that mofo sneaks up on yo bitchass and cuts you out like a light switch

grumble

Yeah, I remember when I turned 19 I went to the LCBO and bought some beers. I didn't get carded, which annoyed me.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
21 legal drinking age. LOL America.

TekkenMaster said:
Enjoy your youth while it lasts. It all goes downhill starting at 25.
Translation: TekkenMaster's life started going downhill at 25.

That's no rule.

J-Roderton

J. M. Romeo said:
Hey, it's my birthday too!

Come over, let's get wasted

Happy birthday to you too pal.

Tonight will be liquor night as soon as I finish class. It's around 3 a.m. here. Gonna be a long night. Just opened up an entirely new realm of partying.

Nemesis_

It's so strange that I've been legal for two years now, but if I were to move to another country I would have to wait another year. :lol

Happy Birthday either way! =)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
EOBSM.jpg

&

http://i.imgur.com/xmReh.jpg

J-Rod

There is nothing left to look forward to. You've looked forward to and counted your birthdays up until now, but that is about to stop. Soon, when birthdays come around you'll think, "I'm xx years old now? &$#%!".

Aesius

J-Rod said:
There is nothing left to look forward to. You've looked forward to and counted your birthdays up until now, but that is about to stop. Soon, when birthdays come around you'll think, "I'm xx years old now? &$#%!".

Yep. About to be 24, which is exactly the age when I imagine people as being young corporate professionals with a house and a career.

I'm still in college and living in shitty apartments and working in retail. Dammit all to hell!

Solstice said:
Just turned 21? Welcome to the part of your life where everything goes downhill.

That's a subjective load. My life started down at 13, stabilised at 27, and has been amazing every year of the 30s, each year better than the last. If anything, suddenly being desired by women 18-21 is a solid benefit of the added maturity.

Also,
$ echo $(( $(date +%s) - $(date -d "1975-11-03 06:05:00" +%s) ))

I am sad that I missed celebrating my one billionth birth second. :(

...but I will surely be celebrating on 2014 December 15th, when I turn 1234567890! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom