• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

I did the Super event and wow the fight is actually pretty hard. Had to use 3 items with my mono AGL.

Here is my team for the event.

MONO AGL

Lead: SV
Ultimate Gohan
SSG Goku
GT Goku
GT Trunks
GT Baby Vegeta 1
SV SA 10 friend

Should change out SSG Goku for SSJ3 Goku since his passive is reset after each dragon battle if I'm reading his passive correctly. Its too bad Blugito isn't a thing yet or this event would be so easy.

I should have saved that GT Kid Goku SSR but meh and then Gohan GT AGL too.

I guess I should try for Oceanus for the super seal and shocking speed to make the event easier with GT link.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Shit, no link at the end of OT1 to the new thread?! Not cool, Mods! :p

Also, pulled a few multis on this banner. No Omega for me, but I finally got my White Whale: STR Broly! Also, new STR GT SS3 Vegeta, AGL GT SS Trunks, 2nd dupe of Gogeta as well as 2 dupes of TEQ SSB Goku nuker. All in all, I'm happy with my SSR quantity even if it's not the main banner character (because he can be gotten as part of the 2yr anniversary God Stone summon.)

AllGamer

Holy Shit. Had a little over 200 Stones, so I did one multi pull. Goku went SSJ3 and got I Omega Shenron! That has never happened before :D

Aiii

So not worth it
You have the craziest luck! You must be a bandai employee at this point! I see your game here, trying to make us pull on these banners lol.
Why wasn't my YOLO the Omega ;_;

I really do and I don't know why, maybe I should start playing the lottery.

Can we ban Aiii from posting their pulls please? I'm pulling Rs and SRs and they come along and get the headline card! Also negaf is being weird on mobile...It stays desktop like and is annoying

Speaking of the 2yr anniversary god summon not sure who to get...I don't have Buuhan, Gogeta, Godtenks, and so far no Omega. Fuck my luck...

Edit: finally fixed it. This thread just started and already lots of salt lol.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
My god this is one of the most awesome OTs Ive seen. Great work donkey show!

kAkNpfG.gif

BrunoM

15 singles and ZEERROOOOOOOO SSRs damn it guess sadly I got to leave so e salt at the very start of OT 2 lol ..

F2p so not sure if I will do 2 or 3 more singles got to save stones for the WT damn it

Anyone wanna make me a team for Omega since I pulled his shitty little PHY brother? Here's my box

Looking at your box the safest thing to do is to go for the nuking option with GT SSJ3 Goku.

Him lead with friend SSJ3 Goku GT if you can find one. Avoid fighting the AGL Shadow Dragon on the stage.

Lead SSJ3 Goku GT Use him to kill Syn Shenron fast.
SSJ Gogeta For the Shadow Dragons and killing Syn Shenron
INT Vegito Your highest percentage nuker at 12% per orb so use him vs Omega mostly. Avoid vs Syn as much as possible.
SSJ Goku GT TEQ Your other nuke choice and has GT links which is very good.
I dunno for the rest. I'll get back to you properly once I wake up again.

SSJ3 Goku GT needs to do 3 million hp of damage to oneshot Omega with the leader skill and passive ability. Gogeta probably works better in that regard.

You don't have God leads so you can't Mono any type. But you do have more GT units that you can make a powerful team to just bring down Omega.

Ok this OP is amazing how did I miss this tread.

Good luck for everyone trying to pull Omega Shenron.

Did 2 singles and got the Mole Dragon and 3rd Form Freeza. Welp back to grinding medals for LR androids

Meneses

Holy crap, seriously amazing OT.

In other news, just did a bunch of single pulls and got absolute grade A Garbaggio. Like, all Rs except a shitty SR INT Vegeta. But hey, at least I maxed R Bulma!!! fml

Rose here I come.

Thanks everyone! Hope it's been somewhat informational. I do plan on adding a bit more at some point as well, so eyes peeled! Glad y'all like it. ^^

And welp... did 2 multis and got all the other GT SSRs and Oceanus except Syn and Omega. ;__;

Lagamorph

Just done my first multi pull and got STR Omega Shenron.

Certainly can't complain.

Edit - Done a 2nd pull, got AGL SSJ3 GT Goku and PHY Ultimate Gohan. Was hoping to get SSJ Gogeta but I'll take these guys.
Not gonna do any single pulls though, going to see if the celebration rewards knock me over 50 for another multi.

It's so dumb SSJ3 GT Vegeta doesn't have Over in a Flash. :S But if I ever get Omega, I'll have three silly ass tanks in there with Metal Riildo, SSJ3 GT Vegeta, and SSJ3 Vegeta. Will be fun to try out when someone on my friend list eventually gets Omega...

And Omega wasn't too bad aside from him locking a character here and there. Here's the team I beat him with:

SSBKK leader
Ult Gohan
Whis
Oceanus
GT SSJ Trunks
GT SSJ3 Goku
SV Friend

Right after April
Fools
1st...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5u6q98/150m_dls_celebration_announced/

Dokkan ticket banner incoming for the 150m global download celebration.

Ticket banner incoming !!!! HYPE
Starting 04/02/17. You get 1 ticket for every 50 stones spent until 03/26/17.

https://dbz.space/news/100438-150m-global-dls-special-summon

Dear Players, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle will soon reach 150 million global downloads! Thank you all for your support and passion! To express our gratitude, we are going to roll out a Special Summon Event! Dokkan Festival-exclusive characters are amassing here! The more Dragon Stones you consume before the end of the consumption calculation, the more Summon Tickets you will get! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to summon these powerful characters from Dokkan Festival! = Selected Event Information =

The 150M global DLs Special Summon will be available starting from April 2, 2017! In the 150M global DLs Special Summon, you can perform Summons with "150M Global DLs Special Summon Tickets"! From the release of the game until March 26, 2017, every 50 Dragon Stones consumed will grant you a Summon Ticket!

All the Dragon Stones consumed in the game will be counted to the consumption calculation.

Caution: Event Times in Dokkan Battle are listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST) instead of Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). = Event Period =

Nice, good to have a long window on that. I honestly have no idea how many tickets I'll end up with. I'd guess I've maybe spent about 2k-2.5k stones, so around 40-50 tickets? That would be nice, but I heard the rates on this banner were awful for JP, so I'm keeping my expectations in check regardless.

Lagamorph

No idea how many stones I've spent, I'm a completely F2P account though so I doubt I'll get a huge amount of tickets. I'd say maybe....20 or so at most.

Fox1304

Holy shit @ dat OT.
Tried the game a while back, didn't stick, but I'll try again since I'm on a DB Super Mood.
Let's do this !

holy moly.

1) please quote that image
2) edit out your name/account info at the top, people can use that to jack your account
3) I hate you

Aiii

So not worth it
I actually tried to retrieve my old original account a while ago, and trust me, with just a name (and even the id), rank, you're still not going to get the account.

Hell, I gave them most of my cards, some with the exact SA, based off of my old screenshots (from the previous thread) and even that wasn't enough, they wanted some receipts from the store (which I didn't have any more) to verify.

So yeah, I keep hiding my name and rank, but I don't really know why I do that.

so, not rerolling will prove to be useful I hope. Spent all my stones, all the free ones plus some I bought. If I get shit, I quit :<

I actually tried to retrieve my old original account a while ago, and trust me, with just a name (and even the id), rank, you're still not going to get the account.

Hell, I gave them most of my cards, some with the exact SA, based off of my old screenshots (from the previous thread) and even that wasn't enough, they wanted some receipts from the store (which I didn't have any more) to verify.

So yeah, I keep hiding my name and rank, but I don't really know why I do that.

For safe measure, sure. But with Facebook linking, it shouldn't be a huge issue anymore.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Third single pull!

I also got the Agi SSJ3 GT Goku on a multi. I have 185 stones and still want Oceanus for my agi team, I'm not sure what to do!

edit: whew, did one last multi and got him. Didn't end up getting an SSJ3 Vegeta but I certainly can't complain!

MiTYH

YAY NEW OT! Wow time really flies... Awesome job, this is easily one of the best looking ones out there!

In current news, threw one multi for Omega, got 3 SR GT Gohans and nothing else. So... that stinks. Spent all stamina on 20 Z-Hard trying for the drop, nothing.

Gonna be one of those days...

MiTYH

Right after April
Fools
1st...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5u6q98/150m_dls_celebration_announced/

Dokkan ticket banner incoming for the 150m global download celebration.

This is great. I was worried if we'd get this or not. I've spent... a good amount of stones here, and makes me feel only marginally better about not getting anything good on Omega or three Golden Frieza pulls. Even if April is a while away, at least it's coming...

Bring on the dupe system next! I've got an annoying number of SSRs waiting for that

ffvorax

Nice new OP!

Currently at 461 stones stored... are the new pulls good enough to spend some?
I am trying to keep as many stones I can to, hopefully, get Vegito SSJG when it will be available in the future... :p

Never spent a cent, that's why I spend stones carefully

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
70 stones and they were probably all the worst pulls I've ever had in the game. Managed to get an Int Jaco on a rainbow pull.

All I wanted was the AGL super sealer. :(

Meneses

I was gonna say April is still so far away but it's actually just one month and a half.

I'm kinda scared to see how many tickets I get, i've definitely spent more than I should have on this game (nothing crazy like thousands of dollars or anything like that, but still a lot).

nowarning

I got the STR Omega, TEQ Shenron, STR SS3 Vegeta and TEQ Vegeta so that's me done with that banner for now, not gonna waste any more stones.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I want to get my new Agi SSJ3 GT Goku leveled and awoken before I try my agi team on the Shenron dokkan event, but I am so low items/units/friend points. What a pain in the dick.

Top Bottom