• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your most played Switch game not named Zelda?

Alright Switch GAF! What's your most played Switch game not named BotW?

none..
i bought it for zelda..
arms doesn't strike me as a very deep figthing game..
mario kart is basically old wiiu mario kart.. i already bought it and dlc.. not gonna lie, i'd play it, but not gonna pay 50 eur for a game i forked the same amount not too long ago..
bomberman r is nice, but i can't see it as a 50 eur nice..
street fighter is a nice scam operation... 20 would have been perfect, 30 a bit pricey.. 40? for sf2 generation? :umadbro:??
disgaea 5 i would genuinely buy....... if not for the fact that i already have it with all dlc on ps4..
same as per disgaea applies to i am setsuna and shovel knight and shantae... :/

splatoon2 i guess will be my most played game until, mario and rabbids, and then the latter will fill the gap until a certain mario odyssey comes..

the wiiu lineup is a lot less desolate than it seemed in the beginning, but there are too many ports, at least for me..
pity as shantae would fit perfectly on the switch "carry around" approach..

ozfunghi

0/ Zelda (100+hrs)
1/ I am Setsuna (+/-30hrs?)
2/ Puyo Puyo Tetris /demo (+/-10hrs)
3/ ARMS (5+hrs)
4/ FAST RMX (+/- 2hrs)

Only had my Switch for 30 days.

Azriell

I don't have my Switch handy, but it's probably Isaac or Shovel Knight. I played through all three SK campaigns, but it's probably still Isaac.

Pejo

Right now, Mario Kart 8, which isn't even that many hours. I bought ARMs and really regret it. Definitely not worth its price tag right now. Ah well.

Puyo Puyo with 35 hours although I haven't played in a while since I got thumper, shovel knight, snake pass... fuck, I already have a backlog and I'm already thinking of getting Splatoon and Mario+Rabbids...

jariw

A bit difficult to say, since I've played on different users on the system, but I would guess this is the top 7:
1. Minecraft
2. MK8 Deluxe
3. Puyo Puyo Tetris
4. Disgaea 5
5. ARMS
6. Astro Duel Deluxe
7. Cave Story+

bonesquad

After Zelda...
2. Mario Kart 8D
3. Puyo Puyo Tetris
4. Shovel Knight
5. Arms

Order subject to change. (And if you include the testpunch then Arms is above SK.)

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Puyo Tetris is my most played switch game lol

I've got like 50 something hours on it and only 10 of Zelda. But to be fair, I played Zelda on Wii U first.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I only own Zelda and Blaster Master. :(

I haven't played Blaster Master yet. Sorry. I'm debating picking up Mario Kart, but I'm not a big fan of racers. Mario Kart is fun, but I know I'd just get tired of it after a bit.

3rdEdge

Puyo Puyo Tetris.

I don't know why, but I keep playing the sprint challenge Tetris mode trying to beat my own time. You'd think I'd be sick of it by now, but nope.

Soon though Splatoon will be my go-to quickplay game.

Same here. Sprint challenge in Puyo Puyo Tetris is something I always intend to play for a few minutes and the next thing I know an hour has passed. I love that mode.

I knew I was going to enjoy Puyo Puyo Tetris but I didn't think I would sink as much time into it as I have. Such a great game!

boyshine

LEGO City Undercover, and I'm pissed they don't care to patch all the problems with it.

Especially sound issues. It seems like the sound originally played through the GamePad speakers in the Wii U version is mixed way too loud (probably because the GamePad had its own volume slider), and can't be changed in the settings. It's not just a little bit louder, it's probably twice as loud as the rest of the game.

Syranth

Disgaea 5 Complete with over 70 hours so far. With that said I buy all of the Disgaea games (multiple platforms too, cause I'm weird) so I knew what I was getting into.

Wagram

I play Mario Kart 8 on work breaks. It's okay. Not great and not bad. Does it's job, sure as hell not a 90+ though.

PetrCobra

Looks like it's either Mario Kart or Graceful Explosion Machine. Hard to tell when the profile page doesn't give exact play times.

Minecraft. Believe it or not, I'd never played it before. Being able to take it on the go really sold me on finally buying it. It consumed me for weeks.

SS4Ricky

Neo Member
Over 100 hours of BotW
Maybe like 4 hours of Snipperclips
Like an hour of Puyo Puyo Tetris demo

After beating BotW and getting all 120 stars(shrines) my Switch was pretty much unused until BotW dlc. I can't justify buying Mario kart again after purchasing all the dlc for the Wii U and I need an arms demo before I buy it. And those testfires don't count, I work every weekend and Nintendo's available play time sucks.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Perfect game while you're on the plane/train/taxi. Will probably be Disgea 5 Complete once I've finished Persona 5 tho.

Puyo Puyo Tetris. If I didn't own a WiiU I would've put more time in MK8DX (I mean I still will, it's still the best Mario Kart game but now portable).

Mario Kart 8 DX is between 15-20 hours right now, I think.

Other than Zelda, nothing else has gotten over ten hours of playtime yet, though that'll likely change come Friday with Splat2n.

Top Bottom