• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Zero Mission coming to Japanese Wii U VC next week

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Been posted before, but figured this deserved it's own thread so it isn't buried!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/software/index.html#stitlevirtualconsole

pawj.png

Cade

Ouch, just reading the word Metroid kind of hurt a bit on me. It wasn't even a clickbaity title and I still breathed in sharply.

ignata

Finally this game gets some re-release attention. It always seems like they lean towards Fusion, which is nowhere near as wonderful as Zero Mission.

Davey Cakes

Would buy if it wasn't almost $10. Why did they stop their $0.30 promo, it was glorious.
It's going to be 7.99 and that's WELL worth it, just as was the case with Super regardless of the fact that it was part of the 30 cent promotion.

Zero Mission is top-tier Metroid and is a valuable game experience worth its asking price.

spekkeh

Banned
It's happening! Surely this indicates that they're going to announce Metroid Prime U at the end of E3.

So that means a trailer of Zelda U AND Metroid Prime U tomorrow.

Nope definitely not setting myself up for a crushing disappointment. It all truthfact I knows it.

It's going to be 7.99 and that's WELL worth it, just as was the case with Super regardless of the fact that it was part of the 30 cent promotion.

Zero Mission is top-tier Metroid and is a valuable game experience worth its asking price.

It's easily the best (or second best, depends how I feel that day) 2D Metroid title.

Top Bottom