• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

English trophy set for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus pops up

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
HD Hometown or Portable Life?

desmax

Great, hate when localizations use the same trophy list than the japanese ones

It's a mess to keep track of them on trophy websites

Corgi

Banned
still needa beat versus lol.

Shit fuck bloodborne and FF15... this and nep VII is whats getting me into thinking about getting a ps4 >.>

Celcius

°Temp. member
Cool, I've seen the anime but this will probably be my first game in the series. I'll just need to get a PS4 by then.

Vylash

i could swear there was a leak that it was coming here this summer, though i haven't seen anyone talking about it so maybe not

sn00zer

col-10.gif

Series that has had every game localized thus far will have the next game, which is similar to previous localized games, released in the west.

SHOCKING.

Thoraxes

Oh god, watch as this releases close to SK2's release date.
I think it'd be a terrible move considering how niche it is. Plus it would probably split the fan base (outside of the hardest core) to choose one over the other.

Would much rather it be like at least 6-8 months after SK2 at the very least to give me (and others) time to breathe between games.

It's the same thing with me and Etrian games. I just can't bring myself to play those styled games more than once a year because I just get largely disinterested really fast. I had that problem going from EOIV to EOU.

Producer

damn that was fast. I just preordered SK2 last weekend.

I need a ps4 for this. I cant play the vita version while knowing a 1080p60 version exists.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Trophy list doesn't seem to be shared, if anyone cares.

I think I'll go PlayStation 4. Game looks much better than Shinovi Versus.

Top Bottom