• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 | The 'Verse Awakens

iHaunter

Interesting post from Sean.

Looks like it's technically possible to fill the entire city with interior, I do agree it'll be pointless. Spend months aimlessly exploring cities with NPCs with not much to do.

ddouaejl5ouz.jpg

Peterc

I believe this game could be the game we as core gamers are waiting on.

Exploring big worlds and you can go from planet to planet(or ship in space) in realtime is mind blowing.

This just looks amazing:
https://youtu.be/EoG8mNFXZEs

I hope MS will rethink their xbox brand and make the next xbox with more PC like games to survive.

I'm sure i'll keep playing this game for a long time.

As explained elsewhere, the action wasn't taken purely because of the state of NeoGAF. That simply acted as an impetus to put what we'd previously been discussing into action. Members of the org - the most active ones at least - were becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the state of SC discussion on GAF. (There's a reason 90% of the SC conversation happened in the Discord server.) As such, the [NEOGAF] org SID didn't really feel like it was representing us anymore. We might have all come from GAF over the years, but the bonds that had formed as a group had transcended that origin. A new org would allow us to have an identity of our own.

Beyond that, a large number of org members were effectively in hibernation - having not seen a login for over a year. By moving to a new org we were capable of purging the people that were members in name only and get a better feel for the real size of the org. Those that don't respond to the transfer were either against it ideologically or weren't following SC at all anymore and likely won't be back any time soon. In both cases, it works in our favor. Interest in the game and unity within the org are more important than some inflated member size.

Meanwhile the decision to purge the org of all members rather than rely totally on invites was dual purposed. Some people have new invites blocked, and there's no way with the limited org tools to communicate to the org members at large announcement style. A Spectrum post is about as close as it gets, and that's useless for those that haven't logged in. Being expelled notifies a member no matter what. Beyond that, it's simply not the org that many joined anymore. The most active members are gone including all the ones that were doing management. There'd be tons of people with zero leadership. The vast majority of the larger org-related ships also went with the core group. While there's certainly nothing wrong with an org starting out with mostly starter packages and organically climbing there way up, members could have very well joined knowing we had the fleet infrastructure to hit the ground running. Once we left, that simply wasn't the case. You and Mylene would have been the only ones remaining with larger ships, and Mylene has been MIA for what feels like ages.

So yeah, you're more than welcome to take the org over if you want to rebuild it from scratch. The only reason we didn't outright dissolve it was to prevent the SID from being hijacked by other communities with a longstanding hatred of GAF.

I’ve got my invite to the new one. Will join soon probably. Thanks for the info.

3.0 is on the PTU for subscribers. I just had a go at it and i have to say that the interaction system feels awful for everything but the ship.

atpbx

3.0 is on the PTU for subscribers. I just had a go at it and i have to say that the interaction system feels awful for everything but the ship.

You need to fiddle with it, changing the retarded default keybindings helps a huge amount.

Once youve wiped out all the duplicates and comtrols for KB/M peasants and set it to how you want, it flows a lot better.

The actual system itself isnt so bad after a while.

lefty1117

Gold Member
The Alpha is completely unplayable at this point. The update they put out today took it from mildly playable with occasional fatal glitches to now a constant slideshow with frequent crashes. I know it's Alpha but ... yikes!

Eolz

Is it paid-only?

He's probably talking about the PTU version of 3.0, which is optional and not ready for live yet. Only subscribers and people having paid more than 1000$ have access to it right now.

Why do Chris Roberts and Derek Smart hate each other?

That's a really long story (more than 20 years old, you can find DS' messages on old forums like usenet) but basically one is extremely bitter about the other success. CR doesn't really care much about DS, he's just obviously angry when the other try to push lies on him or when he tries to dox his family.

ultrazilla

That's a really long story (more than 20 years old, you can find DS' messages on old forums like usenet) but basically one is extremely bitter about the other success. CR doesn't really care much about DS, he's just obviously angry when the other try to push lies on him or when he tries to dox his family.

Tons of folks going to be eating crow when Derek proves to have been right all along though. Doesn't matter if you "like" Smart or not, he's going to be proven right(from the sounds of things.....pretty soon)

However, irregardless of Derek Smart, you'd have to be blind not to see the massive amount of red flags and issues the game/Roberts currently have.

The "3.0" build is being patch worked together desperately and apparently gets WORSE with every "update" to it. Nevermind that the only reason Roberts is rushing the 3.0 out is that he feels that 3.0 will be a "viable product" where his company has met their obligation to deliver the game to backers. Yes, I believe he will say that 3.0 is the game and any further updates to it will require a ton more money.

The monthly burn on money Roberts is paying all his staff/numerous offices around the world is crazy high and the whales have started pushing back, with many now asking for refunds that Roberts doesn't want to give.

An apparent mass exodus of employees leaving(and still happening) and now Roberts asking for more "development" funding cash through land claims:

DISCLAIMER

These land claims are being made available for pledging to help fund Star Citizen's development. The ability to obtain these claim licenses will ultimately be available for in-game credits and/or otherwise earnable through play in the game. Pledging for these claim licenses now allows us to include deeper features in the Star Citizen game, and is not required for starting the game.

To fund development? What? The other 160 million couldn't get it done Chris?

How dare you ask for MORE MONEY when you stated you could give us all those fancy feature creep tidbits in the main game!?!!!

Oh how badly this is going to end up. I'm a backer and the only thing I'm happy about is that I only got suckered for 40 bucks when his pipe dream first came to fruition.

iHaunter

Tons of folks going to be eating crow when Derek proves to have been right all along though. Doesn't matter if you "like" Smart or not, he's going to be proven right(from the sounds of things.....pretty soon)

However, irregardless of Derek Smart, you'd have to be blind not to see the massive amount of red flags and issues the game/Roberts currently have.

The "3.0" build is being patch worked together desperately and apparently gets WORSE with every "update" to it. Nevermind that the only reason Roberts is rushing the 3.0 out is that he feels that 3.0 will be a "viable product" where his company has met their obligation to deliver the game to backers. Yes, I believe he will say that 3.0 is the game and any further updates to it will require a ton more money.

The monthly burn on money Roberts is paying all his staff/numerous offices around the world is crazy high and the whales have started pushing back, with many now asking for refunds that Roberts doesn't want to give.

An apparent mass exodus of employees leaving(and still happening) and now Roberts asking for more "development" funding cash through land claims:

How dare you ask for MORE MONEY when you stated you could give us all those fancy feature creep tidbits in the main game!?!!!

Oh how badly this is going to end up. I'm a backer and the only thing I'm happy about is that I only got suckered for 40 bucks when his pipe dream first came to fruition.

Ok

Xane

(...)

I too would blindly support the angry ramblings by the Messiah of Truth™ whose track record in the gaming industry are flawless masterpieces like this.
Sadly, this product of pure magnificence has since been removed from Steam - I wonder why.

Eolz

Pyramid Scheme

Shitpost

As others said... ok.
At least DS' supporters could change their tune every year, since it's the same argument/post every 6 months.
Hope you got refunded your 40 dollars btw, it shouldn't be hard.

Sailent

Banned
Tried playing the other day in 2.6. Repaired 2 stations, the mustang beta sucks big time, I don't remember it to suck that much from earlier versions of the game.

Even so...I'm ager to try that 3.0. I wish you could start to save money for stuff, every 5 or 6 patches I tend to lose everything :( But now that I think about it, it's ok to lose that progress, otherwise it wouldn't be fair for new players.

The land stuff is another way to fund the game, they do not force anyone to buy those land patches, people give their money willingly, so I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Damn... some people would love to see this game fall like a house of cards. What's with that?

ThxObambam

Neo Member
Damn... some people would love to see this game fall like a house of cards. What's with that?

I really wish I knew the answer to this as well. Probably something to do with entitlement and insecurities.

The game is unbelievably ambitious and it takes a massive amount of time to build tools that when done, will speed up development.

Played about 30 hours of 3.0 and it has been a rough experience but amongst the bugs and poor performance, there is something truly incredible behind all that.

I personally don’t care how long it takes. I never cared about milestones or time lines, I knew this project would take eons and I’m just happy to be apart of it.

People always say vote with your wallets, and I did just that. But sometimes even things we vote for that could be considered, a “safe investment” can still find ways to let you down or below expectations.

It’s on the voters to either pad or adjust their expectations. After all, only your money, patience and time is exchanged.

The developers are the ones trading their energy, livelihood, relationships, sweat and blood to make this a reality.

Some people will spend 20 dollars on a pizza and the pizza might not be very good, but you won’t see thousands of posts in regards to that one pizza. Just don’t buy another pizza for that shop or provide quality feedback.

iHaunter

Tried playing the other day in 2.6. Repaired 2 stations, the mustang beta sucks big time, I don't remember it to suck that much from earlier versions of the game.

Even so...I'm ager to try that 3.0. I wish you could start to save money for stuff, every 5 or 6 patches I tend to lose everything :( But now that I think about it, it's ok to lose that progress, otherwise it wouldn't be fair for new players.

The land stuff is another way to fund the game, they do not force anyone to buy those land patches, people give their money willingly, so I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

It's hilarious, that land stuff literally means nothing.

You can earn land plots in-game. Owning land also means nothing, other than placing a settlement. You still have to survey and do research to find if the land is useful. lol

Zambayoshi

Some people might, but others genuinely believe that the game's development is in deep trouble. That, combined with the behaviour of SC defenders (some of whom can get quite zealous) has turned it into an 'us versus them' affair (on the Internet? How surprising!)

iHaunter

Some people might, but others genuinely believe that the game's development is in deep trouble. That, combined with the behaviour of SC defenders (some of whom can get quite zealous) has turned it into an 'us versus them' affair (on the Internet? How surprising!)

"Zealots" are very few and far between IMHO. Most Star Citizen backers are generally just educating people, from what I can see.

~Cross~

This thread is dead but for the people still in this shell of a site,

CIG is being sued by Crytek for breach of contract, the suit is being handled by Skadden, the guys that brought you Bethesda v Oculus

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-12-14-the-star-citizen-makers-are-being-sued-by-crytek

Points from the suit

1)CIG promised to only use cryengine and promote it. If true and Crytek can prove that this was in their contract (simple enough) and they themselves didnt break their agreement elsewhere (Thats for CIG to allege and prove) then this a given. CIG has admitted openly to switch to Lumberyard, its no secret and even their response to the suit incriminates them if it was the case.

2)CIG infringed on Cryteks technology by displaying source code openly to people. This is undeniable, they have a video series where they show the games code and how they are changing it to fix bugs. The issue will be if its enough to award compensation to Crytek, and thats for the courts to decide.

3)CIG utilized their engine for a separate game, SQ42, when they were originally licensed to use it for just a single game, SC. The zealots or "Educated people" might claim that SQ42 and SC are the same game and are just different game modes, but CIG has openly stated that they have put up the rights for SQ42 on the line when they did a bank loan a few months ago and that it was for just SQ42 and not the entirety of SC. So no, that defense wont stick. Also here's a post from their community manager:

mu32X7O.png

Slam dunk IMO. The question is whether or not Crytek will be able to survive long enough to get any money from the suit. If the injunction against SC sticks though, then CIG will fold faster than Crytek ever would.

In other news, SC earns the worst business model award from massivelyop! Congratulations SC!

http://massivelyop.com/2017/12/15/massively-ops-best-of-2017-awards-worst-business-model/

Daedardus

giphy.gif

Instead of preaching to the choir, I present you with yelling into the abyss. Like, even if there's a solid case, it's just a question of settlement amount, which is nowhere near what people think it is. This is B2B, and stuff like this is hardly to bankrupt the other party. A game engine license is about around a (couple of) million dollar agreement, you're not going to ask for $50 million dollar in damages due to breach of contract. Compare it to these phone manufacturers who sue each other and always ask for iPhones or other massively popular models to be banned from selling, that is never going to happen, lol.

And oh yes, Massively OP, the #1 website I go to when I need trading insights or investment analysis!

giphy.gif

Instead of preaching to the choir, I present you with yelling into the abyss. Like, even if there's a solid case, it's just a question of settlement amount, which is nowhere near what people think it is. This is B2B, and stuff like this is hardly to bankrupt the other party. A game engine license is about around a (couple of) million dollar agreement, you're not going to ask for $50 million dollar in damages due to breach of contract. Compare it to these phone manufacturers who sue each other and always ask for iPhones or other massively popular models to be banned from selling, that is never going to happen, lol.

And oh yes, Massively OP, the #1 website I go to when I need trading insights or investment analysis!

But according to him it isn't a slam dunk since they aren't selling games at all but glorified tech demos.

Also, the mental gymnastics required to believe that SC is not enough of a game yet to criticize (Because its in alpha, nothing is finalized, etc) while simultaneously being enough of a game to deny refunds for is mind boggling. You cant have it both ways.

SC right now is more of a tech demo than an actual demonstration of a near finalized game.

But....

Well...

Here is my thing with trolls in this thread. They are the same posters. They do not post constantly but usually wait. Their posts seem to misinform, filled with fake concern or sealioning. I tend to call the most grievous offenders out so that they know it hasn't gone unnoticed and also to those who may be lurking to beware of the messenger.

Posters being upset with the time it takes, or misinformed on a subject are one thing. Posters with an axe to grind that constantly spin and post misinformation, I find annoying personally. Especially the timing of when they come and go.

Yes so Concern Trolling is a big thing in these threads....

Noun

concern troll (plural concern trolls)

(Internet slang) Someone who posts to an internet forum or newsgroup, claiming to share its goals while deliberately working against those goals, typically, by claiming "concern" about group plans to engage in productive activity, urging members instead to attempt some activity that would damage the group's credibility, or alternatively to give up on group projects entirely.

In case you haven't heard. And some posters may have hundreds of posts with nothing but "concern". Nothing they like, no interesting experiences with the alpha.... just concern. Given the frequency you have posted on Star Citizen related threads you haven't noticed any Zambayoshi?

Fascinating............

~Cross~

Well after how horrible 3.0 runs and is shaping out I'd say tech demo is generous, that combined with the land sale means they regressed firmly into selling dreams again.

I do like that there isn't even an attempt to argue the points. Just sort of a tepid acceptance that CIG fucked up but dont worry, it wont be that bad and a limp ad hominem. Its to be expected really, the thread in the other forum ran into a brick wall when the go to regurgitated defenses by the PR teams required SSS mental gymnastics to try and jump through.

Seriously, I had just posted the link to the news article, I'm sure people would have come in here saying that SC and SQ42 were the same game despite having swallowed previous PR from the devs to justify their sale as independent titles.

Well after how horrible 3.0 runs and is shaping out I'd say tech demo is generous, that combined with the land sale means they regressed firmly into selling dreams again.

I do like that there isn't even an attempt to argue the points. Just sort of a tepid acceptance that CIG fucked up but dont worry, it wont be that bad and a limp ad hominem. Its to be expected really, the thread in the other forum ran into a brick wall when the go to regurgitated defenses by the PR teams required SSS mental gymnastics to try and jump through.

Seriously, I had just posted the link to the news article, I'm sure people would have come in here saying that SC and SQ42 were the same game despite having swallowed previous PR from the devs to justify their sale as independent titles.

Really? How bad is the performance for you in the 3.0 PTU? What is your SC handle again?

You didn't just post news, you also added your two cents about the case, which isn't the first time you insinuated CiG was in trouble or going down. And it really is up to CiG to define what is considered a game versus module. That is actually the strongest protections of IP law, is definition and distribution of IP.

But I called you out on your nonsense along time ago

It must get on your nerves that CiG is still around. With your brilliant post of this insight...

Engine development isn't something that takes a lot of staff, its usually 2 or 3 really talented engineers. Realistically, they could have gotten it done with less man hours invested than trying to unfuck cryengine, since to this day that hasn't been fully accomplished.

I guess your persistence in trolling makes up for lack of skill.

200.gif

It's been fun. But I will not entertain you anymore, it has been fascinating seeing you and others operate. I have better things to waste my time on.

Daedardus

People come in here making ridiculous claims, other people just say, not so fast, those claims are ridiculous, it won't go that way you think it will go. And then they get mad because they "don't debate what they should be debating", lol. I don't even know what's there to debate. I'm hardly a lawyer to assert whether they are seperate games by law and I don't even care for the issue enough to deem it important. It's not whether the claims are true or not but whether they have any meaningful impact. Companies sue for the smallest claims and I'm sure they will just get handled out of court with a non-disclosure of the terms. I'm glad that you seem to care a lot about a game you don't even like though.

~Cross~

Really? How bad is the performance for you in the 3.0 PTU? What is your SC handle again?

Its Cross_99, and you dont fucking need an account or PTU access to see how shit the performance is lol. Just look at twitch or youtube or the reddit 3.0 threads saying the patch is not ready for live yet.

I'm glad that you seem to care a lot about a game you don't even like though.

Oh no friend, I love SC. Not necessarily the gameplay, but everything surrounding it is comedy gold. Cant say I've gotten my 60 dollars worth though, because even at $0 I would be having a great time.

Its Cross_99, and you dont fucking need an account or PTU access to see how shit the performance is lol. Just look at twitch or youtube or the reddit 3.0 threads saying the patch is not ready for live yet.

Thanks as I see you do have an account but no access to PTU. As someone who has been playing in the PTU constantly and talking about it with many other PTU players the performance varies greatly on many factors. I personally had great performance until the patch that introduced CPU spikes. The main issues seemed to be related to NPC refresh, and ram usage. For me ram was not an issue so the spikes and degradation over time were concerns. Even if you use reddit you are being selective in a negative manner because alongside a thread they were having performance issues there were threads that posted solid performance.

methegreat said:
Watched a stream yesterday where someone got around 30fps on a 50 player server (completely full). I expected it to drop but it stayed at around 30 for a long time.

Sitarow said:
It seems that once the server fills up that there is some kind of throttling happening and the target is 30fps.

I say that because my gpu usage when I get 50+ is 90%+ but when its 30 fps or lower it ranges from 20% to 60% usage.

If I get 10fps due to some kind of server side issue. The Gpu is in the 20% and the cpu is at 15% usage.

At 30fps GPU average is 40 to 60% and CPU average is 40 to 60%

With this new patch on a fresh 50 man server with 50 players I managed to keep 60 to 75 fps until ships started to spawn then it went down to 30fps.

It's as if the server is not giving the needed work for my pc to max gpu usage.

JeffCraig said:
Yeah, I can get 60-65fps in a fresh server and I average around 30fps in ones that are full and have been up for a while. This has always been the case and I don't know why people always try to attribute performance to a new patch.

Just so we aren't left out here on hearsay....

With Black Desert Online running in the background and already at 15% Cpu usage 42% mem usage
these are the performance results I got when loading into SC.

Between 20 and 26 FPS fluctuation with another game in the background. I tend to get 30 FPS for most of my playtime except for Levski that is really the only place that tanks my performance to below 20FPS on average.

So the game is playable but any backer would want 3.0 to really wow people so while adverse performance for people with lower spec devices aren't going away, performance remaining solid for extended play is a recommended options given the missions and mission givers that were introduced. Even the investigation mission at abandoned covalex station has been fleshed out and is even longer. Instead of being selective about hearsay that slants towards the negative (which is an established pattern to your posts) you certainly aren't aiming to provide the total picture with your claims.

So out of the hundreds of posts I have seen you make disparaging CiG, CR himself, the tech team, individual updates, business directions, Jumping to claim CiG's demise with reports from the loan articles, comparisons to ED/NMS, and most recently this court case.... you have a horrific way of showing your "love". I feel bad for your family.

ultrazilla

The 3.0 patch is now available for ALL backers.

Downloading my update now.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...um/4/thread/ptu-3-0-0-all-backers-test/810612

Heard they have released it with a shit ton of bugs but wanted it out before Christmas.

A choice quote from one of the early 3.0 testers:

Fred Hawken@The_Hawk
Today at 04:17 am Please no!

It is far from ready! performance still sucks balls, so adding more ppl will only make it worse.

And now we are stuck with a massively bugged and unplayable PTU for two/three weeks and nobody is around to fix things. Just like every last release...

What are you doing CIG?

So here we go......................

~Cross~

I'm gonna leave it downloading overnight, play it with bdo opened in the background and see if I get 20-30fps after more than 10 minutes attempting to play it. I'll report on it later.

ultrazilla

Well I managed to get in and once it loaded everything in, I was able to get to my ship and successfully take off, only to be thrown to desktop for the game not responding and then having to do a hard reset on my computer as it locked it up.

I think my fps range was anywhere from high teens to almost 30fps.

Here's my rig:

Intel I7 7700 @3.60ghz, x64, 16 gig ram, 2 TB hard drive, Nvidia GTX 1070

Inexcusable that it's in this state with all the money and time they've had. Unbelievable.

Spazznid

Well I managed to get in and once it loaded everything in, I was able to get to my ship and successfully take off, only to be thrown to desktop for the game not responding and then having to do a hard reset on my computer as it locked it up.

I think my fps range was anywhere from high teens to almost 30fps.

Here's my rig:

Intel I7 7700 @3.60ghz, x64, 16 gig ram, 2 TB hard drive, Nvidia GTX 1070

Inexcusable that it's in this state with all the money and time they've had. Unbelievable.

lol.
It's not out yet...

ultrazilla

lol.
It's not out yet...

Responses like this do little to further the discussion and can quickly derail threads.

Spazz-I know it's not out yet. I'm a backer from when it first went LIVE on Kickstarter.

The current state of the game is absolutely fair game for people to give their reviews/opinions. Roberts has feature-creeped this game so much that he probably sealed it's fate to never actually be "DONE".

I will say, the *little bit* I was able to play, I was impressed with. The immersion and UI stuff is pretty cool.

Again, I'm just pissed that Roberts added so much to his original "vision" that I doubt we'll ever get a proper game.

BTW: I was ALSO supposed to be getting Squadron 42 with pledge and he fucked us on that one, spinning it off and charging for it separately.

He's going to end up getting what he deserves in the end.

~Cross~

If you bought SC prior to the split then you'll still have access to it but seeing what they are showing for SQ42, this shit is still years away. It runs like shit even on a controlled prerecorded environment, it doesn't look that good, the voice acting seems pretty lackluster and the script seem pretty...chris roberts I guess.

-Also "Its not finished yet" as an excuse is getting tired. 3.0 was SUPPOSED TO COME OUT IN 2016. It took them a year to get to where its at right now and its STILL not ready for live. It'll probably be out in feb by the looks of it. They mentioned they were gunning for 2-3 big patches this year, they had 0. Just a few month ago they mentioned they wanted quarterly updates, I dont see how thats going to happen if they stick to their original 3.x patch schedule.

SScorpio

BTW: I was ALSO supposed to be getting Squadron 42 with pledge and he fucked us on that one, spinning it off and charging for it separately.

Yes, Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are sold as different things now. But people who backed before the split get both. And if you backed the Kickstarter early enough, you also get the first of two expansions for Squadron 42 as well.

So what exactly are you complaining about?

I'm gonna leave it downloading overnight, play it with bdo opened in the background and see if I get 20-30fps after more than 10 minutes attempting to play it. I'll report on it later.

You play BDO too? Well good, if you get that performance with BDO in the background you should get this performance without BDO running.

Pretty smooth running except for some reports of people being interdicted by asteroids. I am sure they will get around to fixing that bug soon.

He's going to end up getting what he deserves in the end.

If you bought SC prior to the split then you'll still have access to it but seeing what they are showing for SQ42, this shit is still years away. It runs like shit even on a controlled prerecorded environment, it doesn't look that good, the voice acting seems pretty lackluster and the script seem pretty...chris roberts I guess.

-Also "Its not finished yet" as an excuse is getting tired. 3.0 was SUPPOSED TO COME OUT IN 2016. It took them a year to get to where its at right now and its STILL not ready for live. It'll probably be out in feb by the looks of it. They mentioned they were gunning for 2-3 big patches this year, they had 0. Just a few month ago they mentioned they wanted quarterly updates, I dont see how thats going to happen if they stick to their original 3.x patch schedule.

I am still impressed that despite being highlighted for the nonsense and some being laughably wrong, you guys still go strong with pushing FUD and nonsense. They had 16 patches before release to live ( I know this because I actually was apart of PTU instead of trying to glean negative information from reddit) because there is a delta patcher those large distributions no longer need to happen. Does it make you guys feel warm at night to troll this project? Just curious. This must burn to see the positive talk and funding growing even after vertical slice. Seriously this time is the last time I acknowledge the negative, fallacy riddled rhetoric of the haters of SC. Really doesn't do much to deter people from getting in on the titles as they get larger and more exposed. But it was fun joking around with you guys. Into the new year there really isn't much to be give you guys other than pity.

Happy holidays!

iHaunter

Your posts are always so pointless and toxic AF.

I quite enjoyed the demo. I don't agree with 3.0 being released live, but I understand why they did it. Their plan was to do quarterly updates, so 3.0 has to be out in order for them to do their proper schedule.

SQ42 is in Alpha, what do you want? I don't understand, script may be a valid criticism, everything else just seems like whining from a petulant child.

Top Bottom