• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrene

Banned
Shig said:
Interestingly enough, it's from an image of a colossal pixelated Mario. I pasted the full image in an avatar-sized template with the intent to center and resize the Mario part of the image, but this portion of the picture (which I hardly even noticed before) came up perfectly centered and sized in the template. I think it looks quite classy.

I support the subject of your avatar, but execution-wise, quickly-cycling animated gifs give me horrible recollections of 1997 Geocities webpages. 4/10, sorry. :(
Your boring story drops your grade down to an F.

atomsk

Party Pooper
10/10

HEY YO

"you see goldust sent me a letter. it said razor ramon, you so hot, you so sexy.... hey chico... you right! but razor ramon dont swing that way mang. so you can do your thing mang, just not with me"

FnordChan

Piper Az said:
guess who she is and I'll give you bonus points!

Why, that's Quess Paraya, and anyone who parties with Char gets 10/10.

Meanwhile, Gunbuster 2 just ain't up there with the original. I give it 7/10 for nostalgia's sake.

FnordChan

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Maxrpg said:
scary shit 3/10
Generic hip dude who could try harder to be funny. 1/10
Edit: STUPID INTERNETS
Wiilatio: 10/10

Piper Az

FnordChan said:
Why, that's Quess Paraya, and anyone who parties with Char gets 10/10.

Meanwhile, Gunbuster 2 just ain't up there with the original. I give it 7/10 for nostalgia's sake.

FnordChan

teh Winnah! for a prize, i'll give you 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom