• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 - Lucky Chloe revealed

tekken7-luckychloe-stream-1.png

B4OlDgXCAAAcPKc.jpg:large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O0UphHT6uE

From the 20th anniversary stream.

As others have said, she looks like Marie Rose from DoA.

Edit:

Ivan 3414

Cutesy barely-legal girls in fighting games are the worst inventions.

Edit: Dat clipping hair.

Don't we already have Lili for this?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Zukuu

Banned
Seems I'm through with Tekken for good. Vampires, Barby dolls? After Tekken 6 they have lost me and this doesn't want me to come back. Was a fun time, played since Tekken 1, but it's time to put it to rest. =/

Astarte

Roger, Roger Jr, and Alex.

Post Significance: They can get away with putting anyone or anything in Tekken.

I'm fine with those animals tho, it's just that I've been getting idol flashbacks too intense for me to handle. It's a tad...obnoxious :/

Also these mugi gifs make me happy. MUGI STRONG

NEO0MJ

Well, that's something ( ._.)

Whatever happened to that arab character? He was the first new character shown alongside Kazuya's mom and now he disappeared.

Man, what happened to the artists/character designers?

Yeah, Bears and shit, but that was good fun. This is a serious attempt at a character reveal and drawing in players. No thanks. Or it's a massive troll that they're still taking seriously. Again, no thanks.

Guess we have everyone who voted for the vampire to thank for the direction they're going?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Man, what happened to the artists/character designers?

Yeah, Bears and shit, but that was good fun. This is a serious attempt at a character reveal and drawing in players. No thanks. Or it's a massive troll that they're still taking seriously. Again, no thanks.

Guess we have everyone who voted for the vampire to thank for the direction they're going?

More like the legions of Lars/Alisa players.

I totally played Alisa in SFxT...

Shun

A Fighter that incorporate Modern Hip-Hop/BBoy Dancing?

Pretty good other than the character design. At least it's unique guys. How she plays is way more interesting.

Sgblues

Hmm should have had a voice actress that speaks English and not Engrish, also her default costume should have been an alt.

suupabuu

Banned
Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN 3m3 minutes ago
We've more new character. Chloe is one of them.
RT @ToryAoi Cat character Chloe in TEKKEN 7. WOW!! @AvoidThePuddle @reepal
Yes!

tbm24

Welp, I know what character I'm going to use against everyone. The level of annoyance will be off the charts and it will be glorious. Harass knows exactly what he is doing.

cerulily

On the plus side, at least there is probably a comprehensive customization mode so i don't have to see her in that atrocious outfit.

Top Bottom