• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need more Jack Tretton gifs

FlyFaster

After this (did you hear the crowd?!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9bC4iBMz-Y

we really need a new wave of gifs that feature this great man. One of the greatest moments in gaming and a huge WIN for gamers. I think this will be a moment remembered for years to come -- the moment Jack TKO'd Microsoft. also I love his laugh/giggle, hehehe, hehe

To you, my Hero and personal savior, Jack Tretton

ps_management_full_jack.jpg

he plays poker!
5525672794_3a09d2f47b.jpg

what a pose! So majestic!
large.jpg

We're focused on delivering what gamers want most. Without imposing restrictions or devaluing their PS4 purchases. For instance, PS4 won't impose any new restrictions [crowd cheering is so loud at this point, can't make out next few words] Guess thats a good thing [Tretton laughs] We believe in the model that people embrace today with the PS3 and continue to demand, just heard you there. When a gamer buys a PS4 disc, they have the rights to use that copy of the game. They can trade in the game at retail, sell it to another person, lend it to a friend, or keep it forever. [laughs, crowd is going wild] In addition, Playstation4 disc based games don't need to be connected online to play [crowd erupts again] or for any type of authentication. If you enjoy playing single player games offline PS4 won't require you to check in online periodically. And it won't stop working if you haven't authenticated within 24 hours.

I liked he was just laughing after announcing the DRM-free slides.

It could have transitioned into maniacal laughter perfectly.

Hahahahaha. I like Jack quite a lot. He's a good speaker and he did nail it this E3.

but personal hero and saviour, that's a bit too much? :p :lol

Fair play though, can never have enough gifs!! :D

DBT85

This conference and his bombshells on DRM need either someone being kicked in the balls, or a curb stomp.

Nome

Sony sure has an affable cast of executives. Jack's always seemed very genuine. I'm glad he's getting love :D

sub_o

Guys, we need Adam Boyes added to the roster ! Then I can stare at the poster of the full Sony roster erotically before falling sleep every night.

FlyFaster

Check the Wiki edits, i think it was real for a moment.

just checked, for a moment, it was real. :)

He seems like someone I'd have a beer with.

Edit: Cerny seems like someone who doens't like beer. I'd have tea with Cerny.

agreed. On both counts lol.

Hahahahaha. I like Jack quite a lot. He's a good speaker and he did nail it this E3.

but personal hero and saviour, that's a bit too much? :p :lol

Fair play though, can never have enough gifs!! :D

no way, if it wasn't for what he said today, I wouldn't be getting a PS4. So in a way, I want to thank him... he's allowing me to get a PS4 and feel morally ok about it. :) He saved my gaming life.

He's the stereotypical definition of corporate sleezyness. He's fine at presenting, but he's immensely unlikeable. I wish Sony would get someone a little more likeable to present their shit. Him and Andrew House are too fake feeling.

Rad-

He has the public personality of a paper. He totally lacked any emotion in yesterday's presentation.

beril

I like Tretton, but he's not really gif-material. Too down too earth and likable for that, and not goofy enough

Jacky T doesn't fuck around. He walks on stage. Spits facts and then gets the heck out of there.

But every time I see Michael? in GTAV trailers it reminds me of Tretton.

sugarless

He killed it with the anti-DRM/used restrictions speech at the conference, but he has a history of silly statements like saying twenty-somethings won't want to be seen with 3DS and its 'Game Boy experience' is for little kids to play on planes. NEVER FORGET.

Top Bottom