• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Done with the beach REM.

3 Awilda
2 Goemon
1 Fuu
1 Artemis
1 Tachibana

is a pretty good haul for 40 stones. Not really worth chasing Fuijin at this point. Maybe the regular REM will be more kind.

Aesnath

Decided to get back into PAD after a few friends started playing again. Managed to get my old account up and running on my new phone but now I've got to go through my box and try to remember what the hell I'm doing and figure out what teams I should be running. Is it kosher if I drop my Friend ID here?

Sure, a lot of us have become PAD friends that way. The game has been powercreeping hard the last year or two, but a lot of older leads are still solid for the majority of the game.

There is also going to be a player's choice godfest in a week, so not a bad time to come back.

Done with the beach REM.

3 Awilda
2 Goemon
1 Fuu
1 Artemis
1 Tachibana

is a pretty good haul for 40 stones. Not really worth chasing Fuijin at this point. Maybe the regular REM will be more kind.

I'd be pretty happy with that. If PCGF goes the way of JP, you might have a shot at regular Fujin at 10x rates, seems like a way to go.

Bladelaw

I only had time to run the Whaledor guerrilla once and got my 2nd Whaledor. Are there gimmick teams that need more than 2?

Only thing I can think of is building a full SB team of 4 Whaledors to help someone button something. I don't know what that accomplishes that 4 tengu's doesn't though. Maybe some Meri/Toshiro inherit thing? I'm not bothering either way.

I'm almost done the October quests. I'm glad they put these in so I always have something to do that has a reward. As a result I don't feel like I need to burn stones on star den because 2 +297's a month is generally enough to keep me satisfied. That said with +30 descends I'll be farming the shit out of those so I want to get the quests out of the way so I can burn all my stam on those.

Anyone bother with Revo Ares/I&I? For me it's just one more step closer to the new fenrirs and Paimon. Both of which should provide a nice boost to my light box.

Kwhit10

Only thing I can think of is building a full SB team of 4 Whaledors to help someone button something. I don't know what that accomplishes that 4 tengu's doesn't though. Maybe some Meri/Toshiro inherit thing? I'm not bothering either way.

I'm almost done the October quests. I'm glad they put these in so I always have something to do that has a reward. As a result I don't feel like I need to burn stones on star den because 2 +297's a month is generally enough to keep me satisfied. That said with +30 descends I'll be farming the shit out of those so I want to get the quests out of the way so I can burn all my stam on those.

Anyone bother with Revo Ares/I&I? For me it's just one more step closer to the new fenrirs and Paimon. Both of which should provide a nice boost to my light box.

Im waiting for Paimon as well. Are you going to use him as lead? Paired with a 7x6 board?

Bladelaw

Im waiting for Paimon as well. Are you going to use him as lead? Paired with a 7x6 board?

I'm going L/B Paimon for Arondight/Ameno. The other Paimon is probably going to be the lead variant but I don't know how much I'll use him. I don't have much in the way of meta 7x6 leads (my wife on the other hand...) so I'm not going to go crazy trying to make a paimon led team do anything interesting.

Jhriad

Sure, a lot of us have become PAD friends that way. The game has been powercreeping hard the last year or two, but a lot of older leads are still solid for the majority of the game.

There is also going to be a player's choice godfest in a week, so not a bad time to come back.

Friend ID: 362499287

Just been spending some time leveling stuff up without any idea of where I'm going so far. Not entirely sure what my team should be atm given what I've got in my monster box. I managed to come back at the very end of the Final Fantasy Collab so I've got some drops from those dungeons as well as a few pulls. Here's the highlights of my box atm if anyone is willing to suggest what I should aim to run or build toward.

I've been running Haku lead with RSonia, Echidna, Awoken Hera-Is, and Vajrabhairava for the past few days. *shrug*

Bladelaw

I just picked a BF instead of deleting an inactive friend FML.

Just been spending some time leveling stuff up without any idea of where I'm going so far. Not entirely sure what my team should be atm given what I've got in my monster box. I managed to come back at the very end of the Final Fantasy Collab so I've got some drops from those dungeons as well as a few pulls. Here's the highlights of my box atm if anyone is willing to suggest what I should aim to run or build toward.

I've been running Haku lead with RSonia, Echidna, Awoken Hera-Is, and Vajrabhairava for the past few days. *shrug*

You have some decent options. I'd pixel tidus when the opportunity presents itself. Liu Bei is a chief farming lead in his awoken form, with hera beorc in the monthly dungeon you should be able to max skill 3 Zeus dios to make the standard farm team.

For end game stuff you could farm up a Myr and build a team for her. Myr, cloud, dqxq, Kanna, <flex>

You could also build the same team with Reincarnated Izanagi and get great performance.

Aesnath

I think you have some options, but you'll need to evolve stuff. I don't know what level of content you are trying to tackle at the moment, but R. Sonia is pretty solid for the early game, as early evo haku has no defensive multiplier and needs three orb types to deal damage.

Avoid rolling on collabs or seasonals at this point. While the FF collab was a really solid one, the best stuff was just endgame role-players, somewhat less likely to help you. Beach (and likely haloween and christmas) machines are flat out traps. Roll on godfests and basically nothing else.

As for next steps, you have several reasonably viable leads for midgame and probably A1. Unfortunately, you'll typically need to get them to their last evolution to really use them, which can be tricky. Things worth considering:

Persephone->Reincarnated Persephone: This is a pretty long haul evolution, needing two descended drops, then to level up to 99, just to evolve back down to level 1. However, pairs with Dark Athena, which should never be a problem, and forms a fairly tanky team with OK damage that really only needs dark and water to function.

Izanami->Awoken/Reincarnated Izanami: Heartcross lead that pairs well with Myr, who remains common enough. Will take some getting used to as the playstyle is rather unintuitive. Also needs some descended drops

Liu Bei->Awoken Liu Bei: Again, you'll need a couple of descended drops to make it work, and then farm some Zeus Dios. However, there is a whole cottage industry around using him as a lead to simplify dungeons.

Kanna->Nightshade Kanna: Might be your best bet for the moment. Doesn't need any descended drops (but does need devilits), so the evo isn't that hard to make happen. Damage is OK and you get a HP and RCV bonus (when comboing). Good lead to practice combos with too, as you get some benefit, but it isn't strictly necessary.

Astaroth->Reincarnated Astaroth: again a long haul, and needing pretty specific subs, but a solid team if you can make it. You have michael, which I think is important on the team.

Haku->Reincarnated Haku: ends up being a pretty respectable lead, with damage reduction vs. everything and easy 36x damage.

Cloud (pixel) and Awoken Lucifer can also get there with the right set-up. I'm probably missing some other stuff. This weekend I think we have the dungeon that has all the basic evo materials, so it might be a good time to work on that. Also the tamadra pal egg machine is about to happen, so a great time to awaken the stuff you use.

b33r

Yeah, a dark Kanna team will tear through early game. I beat arena 2 with her actually. You'll eventually need better subs for end game, but that lead will take you far. Only problem will be finding a partner for her these days.

Jhriad

I should note that I haven't been doing multiplayer since no one on my friends list has rooms up when I search so I'll probably be soloing the majority of the time.

You have some decent options. I'd pixel tidus when the opportunity presents itself. Liu Bei is a chief farming lead in his awoken form, with hera beorc in the monthly dungeon you should be able to max skill 3 Zeus dios to make the standard farm team.

Okay, I'll work on evolving Tidus eventually. I've actually got the EVO mats right now for his next evolution but it'll use up my last Dub-mythlit and with how clunky my team was I was a little leery of evolving something I wasn't sure I would actually use in the meantime.

For end game stuff you could farm up a Myr and build a team for her. Myr, cloud, dqxq, Kanna, <flex>

You could also build the same team with Reincarnated Izanagi and get great performance.

I've got the jewels for the Awoken Izanagi & Awoken Haku evolutions but the other dungeon drops of things like Xuanzang have avoided me so far. I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for the dungeons that drop those mats.

I think you have some options, but you'll need to evolve stuff. I don't know what level of content you are trying to tackle at the moment, but R. Sonia is pretty solid for the early game, as early evo haku has no defensive multiplier and needs three orb types to deal damage.

At this point I'm trying to start on some of the easier descends and the dungeons that drop EVO mats necessary for the units I have ready for evolution. Do you think R. Sonia would be good enough for that? I have had some consistency problems with Haku if I don't get the third color to appear when I need it on the board. For instance, my Decended Carnival happens this evening, would an R.Sonia team be able to handle that?

Avoid rolling on collabs or seasonals at this point. While the FF collab was a really solid one, the best stuff was just endgame role-players, somewhat less likely to help you. Beach (and likely haloween and christmas) machines are flat out traps. Roll on godfests and basically nothing else.

As for next steps, you have several reasonably viable leads for midgame and probably A1. Unfortunately, you'll typically need to get them to their last evolution to really use them, which can be tricky. Things worth considering:

Persephone->Reincarnated Persephone: This is a pretty long haul evolution, needing two descended drops, then to level up to 99, just to evolve back down to level 1. However, pairs with Dark Athena, which should never be a problem, and forms a fairly tanky team with OK damage that really only needs dark and water to function.

Izanami->Awoken/Reincarnated Izanami: Heartcross lead that pairs well with Myr, who remains common enough. Will take some getting used to as the playstyle is rather unintuitive. Also needs some descended drops

Liu Bei->Awoken Liu Bei: Again, you'll need a couple of descended drops to make it work, and then farm some Zeus Dios. However, there is a whole cottage industry around using him as a lead to simplify dungeons.

Kanna->Nightshade Kanna: Might be your best bet for the moment. Doesn't need any descended drops (but does need devilits), so the evo isn't that hard to make happen. Damage is OK and you get a HP and RCV bonus (when comboing). Good lead to practice combos with too, as you get some benefit, but it isn't strictly necessary.

Astaroth->Reincarnated Astaroth: again a long haul, and needing pretty specific subs, but a solid team if you can make it. You have michael, which I think is important on the team.

Haku->Reincarnated Haku: ends up being a pretty respectable lead, with damage reduction vs. everything and easy 36x damage.

Cloud (pixel) and Awoken Lucifer can also get there with the right set-up. I'm probably missing some other stuff. This weekend I think we have the dungeon that has all the basic evo materials, so it might be a good time to work on that. Also the tamadra pal egg machine is about to happen, so a great time to awaken the stuff you use.

Lots of good advice. I actually have the mats necessary for either Kanna evo. Would I want to go with the Nightshade version over the Morning Sun version given what I've got right now?

Thankfully I was incredibly unsure about what direction to go before I stopped playing back in 2014ish so I've got EVO materials stockpiled for some stuff, even after my spree of recent directionless evolutions, as well as 17 Tamadra. If only I'd thought ahead and grabbed all the Tamadra that were sitting in my mailbox back then just in case I came back to the game. Thanks for all the help & advice!

Lots of good advice. I actually have the mats necessary for either Kanna evo. Would I want to go with the Nightshade version over the Morning Sun version given what I've got right now?

Nightshade is the "leader" version of the card and has higher damage and an RCV component to her LS so go with that one IMO. Also, she will work on a Dark Athena team for later on when you get Revo Persophone and Revo Haku.

Aesnath

I should note that I haven't been doing multiplayer since no one on my friends list has rooms up when I search so I'll probably be soloing the majority of the time.

Okay, I'll work on evolving Tidus eventually. I've actually got the EVO mats right now for his next evolution but it'll use up my last Dub-mythlit and with how clunky my team was I was a little leery of evolving something I wasn't sure I would actually use in the meantime.

I've got the jewels for the Awoken Izanagi & Awoken Haku evolutions but the other dungeon drops of things like Xuanzang have avoided me so far. I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for the dungeons that drop those mats.

At this point I'm trying to start on some of the easier descends and the dungeons that drop EVO mats necessary for the units I have ready for evolution. Do you think R. Sonia would be good enough for that? I have had some consistency problems with Haku if I don't get the third color to appear when I need it on the board. For instance, my Decended Carnival happens this evening, would an R.Sonia team be able to handle that?

Thankfully I was incredibly unsure about what direction to go before I stopped playing back in 2014ish so I've got EVO materials stockpiled for some stuff, even after my spree of recent directionless evolutions, as well as 17 Tamadra. If only I'd thought ahead and grabbed all the Tamadra that were sitting in my mailbox back then just in case I came back to the game. Thanks for all the help & advice!

Nightshade is the "leader" version of the card and has higher damage and an RCV component to her LS so go with that one IMO. Also, she will work on a Dark Athena team for later on when you get Revo Persophone and Revo Haku.

Yep, the dark evo. You lose out on a two-prong awakening, but the leaderskill is much better. I'm sure I've heard of people dropping A1 with it, so, with practice and a somewhat developed team, I'm pretty sure you can get some of the evo mats you need for other stuff using her as a leader.

For reference, she has a 12.25x multiplier, without doing anything in particular for dragons and gods. Sure, haku gets 16x, but Kanna can get up to 27x with five combos (really any orbs) AND comes with 2.25x HP and a conditional 2.25 RCV. The kind of descends you need for the other evos are likely to be very doable with that set up. Of note, Haku and vajara-whatever both get the bonuses from that team, and are on color. Sonia gets the bonuses as well and has a good active, but is slightly off color. The reason why I bring this up is that Kanna as a lead will allow you to use a few of your more developed units immediately as well.

Kwhit10

Yep, the dark evo. You lose out on a two-prong awakening, but the leaderskill is much better. I'm sure I've heard of people dropping A1 with it, so, with practice and a somewhat developed team, I'm pretty sure you can get some of the evo mats you need for other stuff using her as a leader.

For reference, she has a 12.25x multiplier, without doing anything in particular for dragons and gods. Sure, haku gets 16x, but Kanna can get up to 27x with five combos (really any orbs) AND comes with 2.25x HP and a conditional 2.25 RCV. The kind of descends you need for the other evos are likely to be very doable with that set up. Of note, Haku and vajara-whatever both get the bonuses from that team, and are on color. Sonia gets the bonuses as well and has a good active, but is slightly off color. The reason why I bring this up is that Kanna as a lead will allow you to use a few of your more developed units immediately as well.

I've done A1 plenty of times with dark Kanna and friend Aizen. Was fairly consistent.

Aesnath

Well, rolled once on beach on the last day, for no particular reason. Ended up with a 7*, but it was pirate sonia. Basically, it feels like green sonia is stalking me. But whatever, I wasn't invested in any particular roll anyway.

Pulled the trigger on Ra Dragon, just for a change of pace. At this point, I still need infinite devilits to evo a zeus stratios and zhera for the last form. But, I have been playing around with the first evo while farming beach skill mats on low difficulty, and, I have to say, I'm enjoying it at least.

I feel noticeably more consistent trying to match all the orb types than just trying to make abstract combos. I'm not sure if it has to do with actual combo number or that rainbow matching just seems to make a bit more sense to me. Whatever, right now the purchase seems fun and I still have over one million MP.

Jagernaut

I'm sitting on 1.2 million mp myself (bought Yomi Dragon, You Yu, and Dark Athena). I've considered buying Ra Dragon but I prefer combo leads to color match. Missing 1 color prevents full activation but combo leads can keep activating turn after turn.

I would love to buy a mp card similar to Diablos since I haven't been able to pull one (or Anubis to pair with).

Aesnath

I'm sitting on 1.2 million mp myself (bought Yomi Dragon, You Yu, and Dark Athena). I've considered buying Ra Dragon but I prefer combo leads to color match. Missing 1 color prevents full activation but combo leads can keep activating turn after turn.

I would love to buy a mp card similar to Diablos since I haven't been able to pull one (or Anubis to pair with).

I suspect that rainbow leads are just worse than combo leads under most circumstances. However, I really suck at combo leads, and just kind of dislike them generally. I mostly bought Ra dragon on a whim, for something to mess with. I doubt I'll be able to clear new content with it or anything.

Looks like I'm gonna end my ranking dungeon run at about 5%, it's really rough

Feels pretty bad cause I don't have the puzzle ability to crown without luck

If it makes you feel better I'm stuck at 19%. I'm just pushing for 25% so I don't have to worry about quest completion.
I think what makes this one worse than usual is that two floors (3 and 7) are heavily RNG dependent rather than the typical 0-1, plus you need to full combo every board in order to get a high score, and need high combo counts just to clear most of them

You can mitigate the RNG on one of those two problem floors with Zaerog but that wastes time

Bladelaw

I think what makes this one worse than usual is that two floors (3 and 7) are heavily RNG dependent rather than the typical 0-1, plus you need to full combo every board in order to get a high score, and need high combo counts just to clear most of them

You can mitigate the RNG on one of those two problem floors with Zaerog but that wastes time

Yeah, Fixed team rankings are weird, they feel like both more and less RNG than non-fixed ones. Every variation (chest, egg, +egg drop, spawn luck) is a bigger hit in a fixed team and boards are also a problem. If RNG doesn't give you a board every turn then RIP crown. While non-fixed teams most of the RNG is in the team building. Not everyone can build the crown worthy team (I still can't run ilm casino properly). It's why I don't chase crowns. I'd go broke doing it.

Kwhit10

I think I've found my most consistent anubolos A3 team to date based on the cards I have. Only trouble I get is with Noah dragon.

Anubis(fujin), momiji(Momiji), r.indra(indra), diaochan(a.yomi), pixel bartz(god/dragon/machine killer, avalon drake inherit), diablos(fujin).

I don't have any other of the good Ff pixel cards. I can live without activating the guard break for tans and predras since I can hit high enough attack. The two fujin inherits and FUA are the key to this.

I think I've found my most consistent anubolos A3 team to date based on the cards I have. Only trouble I get is with Noah dragon.

Anubis(fujin), momiji(Momiji), r.indra(indra), diaochan(a.yomi), pixel bartz(god/dragon/machine killer, avalon drake inherit), diablos(fujin).

I don't have any other of the good Ff pixel cards. I can live without activating the guard break for tans and predras since I can hit high enough attack. The two fujin inherits and FUA are the key to this.
Do you have Skuld and why would you use Momiji over her for FUA? More TE?

Do you find yourself using Diochan often for full LS or could she be replaced?

How consistent is this team vs near-optimal DAthena team in A3? Since on got dragon killers on my Hakus my A3 runs go a lot better, assuming something doesn't trip me up on the way to the end.

Hope you don't mind this barrage of Qs but I can almost make that team and I have Lightning and Cecil I can pixel in place of Bartz. I love Anublos but don't currently run it for anything serious save for 1-off challenges and stuff.

Kwhit10

Do you have Skuld and why would you use Momiji over her for FUA? More TE?

Yea I have skuld but more TE from Momiji. Plus then I'll have 3 light cards. And Momiji active gets better use. I would use skuld if I had a fire card that could fit in to then use guard break. But Bartz is the only balanced pixel card I have to utilize all. The killers.

For your other questions, I use diochan for all the resolve floors if I have 6 hearts. That active gives me 14 seconds with TE badge.

I can tank DQ hera with fully plus and diablos shield. So I only trip up if I don't use Indra shield at the right moment on a radar.

I don't have d. Athena so I can't compare. But I 100% make it to radar dragon. Even if I get sopdet/parvati(stall here for fuji again) /vishnu. Heph, Gaia, hera dragons are no problem. Zeus dragon if I mess up using shield when I don't one shot correctly. Noah is the only issue with absorbs.

But yes diochan is the most replaceable if you want more utility or add a fire/water card for guard break (r. Isis?).

Yea I have skuld but more TE from Momiji. Plus then I'll have 3 light cards. And Momiji active gets better use. I would use skuld if I had a fire card that could fit in to then use guard break. But Bartz is the only balanced pixel card I have to utilize all. The killers.

For your other questions, I use diochan for all the resolve floors if I have 6 hearts. That active gives me 14 seconds with TE badge.

I can tank DQ hera with fully plus and diablos shield. So I only trip up if I don't use Indra shield at the right moment on a radar.

I don't have d. Athena so I can't compare. But I 100% make it to radar dragon. Even if I get sopdet/parvati(stall here for fuji again) /vishnu. Heph, Gaia, hera dragons are no problem. Zeus dragon if I mess up using shield when I don't one shot correctly. Noah is the only issue with absorbs.

But yes diochan is the most replaceable if you want more utility or add a fire/water card for guard break (r. Isis?).
How do you deal with Hera dragon without Fujin?

My team would probably be:
Anubis - Fujin
Momiji - Not sure, don't have a dupe. Maybe Cecil since my team will be mostly light and dark
Rindra - Indra
R Yomi - R Yomi
Pixel Light Cecil with dragon killers - Sheena?
Diablos - Fujin

Seems super fun since I love 7x6, especially with 14s move time. I'd have to tear apart the assists for some other teams tho, but that's not that big of a hassle.

EDIT: Ooooo wait, I could use Yuna in place of RIndra. More TE and 2x 7c so she'll hit like a truck. How much do you survive DQ Hera by? She's about 3500 HP under RIndra.

Kwhit10

How do you deal with Hera dragon without Fujin?

My team would probably be:
Anubis - Fujin
Momiji - Not sure, don't have a dupe. Maybe Cecil since my team will be mostly light and dark
Rindra - Indra
R Yomi - R Yomi
Pixel Light Cecil with dragon killers - Sheena?
Diablos - Fujin

Seems super fun since I love 7x6, especially with 14s move time. I'd have to tear apart the assists for some other teams tho, but that's not that big of a hassle.

EDIT: Ooooo wait, I could use Yuna in place of RIndra. More TE and 2x 7c so she'll hit like a truck. How much do you survive DQ Hera by? She's about 3500 HP under RIndra.

I haven't run into hera dragon without a fujin inherit yet. The worst runs have only been 3 out 4 potential damage absorbs and I've been able to stall throughout to always have a fujin when needed.

For dq hera you need over 30600 to survive the hit on diablos shield alone. My team has over 31700 fully plussed so losing 3500 hp by replacing Indra will need an additional shield for dq hera.

Edit* Also forgot diochan has 2 dark resist to help with dq hera. Without that you need 34678 to tank dq hera.

PADR PVP is pretty cool when you roll dark fucking kali as your free rare
image.png

Bladelaw

PCGF lineup is bad, but I'm rolling like hell anyway. All my wanted cards are in it and 10x Ney/Yog is too much to pass up. In a perfect world I come away with:
Ney (x3 plz)
Yog
Nohime
Ilm
Ameno

Any samurai 2 dupes would be nice too just to have access to both actives. Including dupes and incidental wants I'm looking for 10/25 which is better than most GFs for me.

Is PAD Radar actually fun now? grabbing orbs never appealed to me and while the free loot was nice it felt more like busy work than anything.

The PVP mode is pretty barebones and still strongly favors people in Japan since they can actually get seeded maps and discs to turn into party members

Seems like people are IAPing at the very least. Also yikes at PAD, #24 is a far cry from the three straight years of dominating the charts

Ducarmel

tried the padR pvp, was I really playing somebody because it did not appear the person playing against me knew how to play. All they did was make a single 3 orb match each turn.

what is the time frame for that grossing chart? Who is number 1?

tried the padR pvp, was I really playing somebody because it did not appear the person playing against me knew how to play. All they did was make a single 3 orb match each turn.

what is the time frame for that grossing chart? Who is number 1?
it updates a few times every day

#1 is monster strike of course

Ducarmel

I wonder if I should give MS a shot again, I was turned off by the focus on multi. I excused pad for it now I wonder if I should just excuse MS for it.

bjork

Put a Mion into my Meri team and finally found a way to reliably pass Zeus/Hera, which has always given me problems. Been using all the free tamas from the last few days to awaken a bunch of people, so maybe I'll try some different teams out rather than live and die by water orbs.

Seems like people are IAPing at the very least. Also yikes at PAD, #24 is a far cry from the three straight years of dominating the charts

Better than One Piece Treasure Cruise has fared lately. It went from a top 10 during events to sometimes not even being top 200. That Coconuts motorcycle game with the bald yakuza guy shows up higher than it and I think four people play that, heh.

WTF at Kagutsuchi getting voted in. Is there some special use for him outside of quick clearing stuff for challenge mode that I'm not aware of?

Rolling on this would be pretty risky for me since I have at least half of those already and dupes of many of them as well. Will probably roll a bit and then save the rest for dragon bound REM.

W-00

WTF at Kagutsuchi getting voted in. Is there some special use for him outside of quick clearing stuff for challenge mode that I'm not aware of?

There's a very simple explanation for Kagutsuchi getting in: He was the first option on the list.

There exists a statistically significant amount of people who always just vote for the first choice on a list. The effect is pronounced enough that (at least in many districts) the order in which the names of candidates in US elections appear on the ballot are randomized per ballot, to minimize this effect.

It's also been annoyingly prominent in the Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag mobile game. Every time there's been a vote on who should get a buff, the character on the top of the list has always been one of the winners.

Oh damn, I had no idea about that. Is this for people with little to no knowledge about the options and are just voting to vote because a game they like told them to?

b33r

I'll be rolling the few stones I have on 10x Yog day, then start saving for the dragonbound rem. I don't think I'd roll at all if Yog didn't have a 10x day. And I'm not getting my hopes up.

4 rolls on my alt:

Evil Knight
Cinderella
Water Swordsman
Kagutsuchi

IT'S A TRAP!!
but we all knew that already

Gonna do the last 5 rolls tomorrow along with whatever I have on main. I have pixel Cloud just itching to blow up some 3p. Coop Yog would be fun too if I managed to roll it on both accounts by some miracle.

Top Bottom