• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

3N16MA

Banned
NFL GAF will become a super closed society were everyone posts in code. Juniors will have no clue that this thread even exists until 6 months after their first post when they accidentally click community.

bionic77

At this rate, soon I won't have any reason to even go to the OT or Gaming forum. Weird.

Yeah I don't understand this at all.

Before being in OT it still felt like I was part of the community. Now it is like we are part of another board. I am going to be out of the loop on a lot of memes.

It was happening anyway. Mods don't like sports, Opiate's delicate sensibilities were probably offended by having to see such plebian topics when looking for the latest news of lady gaga and girl gaf advice.

:jnc :jnc

Evilore gave us the a-okay to be even more insular now so we can talk shit about whiny ass opiate all day!

incoming ban hammer?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So weird being here, so many stickies

NFL GAF will become a super closed society were everyone posts in code. Juniors will have no clue that this thread even exists until 6 months after their first post when they accidentally click community.

!sihT oD s'teL

eznark

Banned
Yeah I don't understand this at all.

Before being in OT it still felt like I was part of the community. Now it is like we are part of another board. I am going to be out of the loop on a lot of memes.

Since I stopped looking at the sick shit people talk about in OT and just looking at my sub list I have felt much better about posting on GAF.

Check out the NFL thread in community!

Junie12

Since we're in Community now that means less lifelongs! Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet..

Meh, we'll see how things go!

Xeke

Banned
Posting in the community section makes me feel dirty. OT doesn't look the same anymore. What is going on?!

It was happening anyway. Mods don't like sports, Opiate's delicate sensibilities were probably offended by having to see such plebian topics when looking for the latest news of lady gaga and girl gaf advice.

*swish*

love this man

I feel like Tali after being exiled by the Quarian Advising Board.

GraveRobberX

The real people that will talk about football, will still come, all those idiots that come on here and do drive-by posting and never seen again, until the playoffs if there team that makes it will have to crawl in here looking like fools

WedgeX

Banned
At least I don't feel too lost in community, thanks sc2-gaf!

I want to ask in the stickied thread if each week for the NFL counts as a "major" event since each week during the season is a seperate event...but I am terrified of being banned if I don't word it right.

bionic77

Since I stopped looking at the sick shit people talk about in OT and just looking at my sub list I have felt much better about posting on GAF.

Check out the NFL thread in community!

Sometimes it is interesting and even the retarded stuff was something we could all make fun of.

After we run of jokes about the Saints what are we going to make fun of? You can only make so much fun of the stupidity, obesity and racism of the Midwest before it gets played out!

GraveRobberX

Sometimes it is interesting and even the retarded stuff was something we could all make fun of.

After we run of jokes about the Saints what are we going to make fun of? You can only make so much fun of the stupidity, obesity and racism of the Midwest before it gets played out!

Don't worry BaltimoreLarry is always up to bat, his real life situation is our salvation

Xeke

Banned
At least I don't feel too lost in community, thanks sc2-gaf!

I want to ask in the stickied thread if each week for the NFL counts as a "major" event since each week during the season is a seperate event...but I am terrified of being banned if I don't word it right.

Take one for the team. There better be a mod stickying each new thread during the regular season.

ajf009

The real people that will talk about football, will still come, all those idiots that come on here and do drive-by posting and never seen again, until the playoffs if there team that makes it will have to crawl in here looking like fools

but hows that different than before?

Xeke

Banned
Jao.

This is not so bad, really.

Just click a different section. how is this going to change anything?

Because it requires having either this thread tab open all the time or Community open all the time. I don't give two shits about any other thread in Community so I can't be just browsing OT and decided to quickly pop in the NFL thread to see whats up.

cajunator

Banned
Because it requires having either this thread tab open all the time or Community open all the time. I don't give two shits about any other thread in Community so I can't be just browsing OT and decided to quickly pop in the NFL thread to see whats up.

This is pretty much just whining and throwing shit at a wall.
Seriously. Just put it in a fucking tab at the top and leave it there.

LJ11

I'm going to blame the Wii U talk. I told myself when I get back the thread will either be locked or moved or bannings.

It's been real.

Gaming side needs a culling, shit is a glorified news feed with system wars to top it off. Want to discuss a game, go to community, you can also talk football!

snesfreak

Banned
snesfreak just put you on ignore
image.php

Im like 45% of his one forums post and account for like 33% of his youtube views. He can't!
Yeah, except for my other YT account which has a video with around 600k views.
Probably the only subscriber to his streaming too :(
23, actually.
And I have a regular viewer who watched me play Sim City for a few hours last night.

Top Bottom