• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Set Up Videos from Guy

Milennia

The carpet..

Never put your consoles on the carpet.

Also the ethernet port doubles as a wi-fi port.

(these are actually the types of videos i have been waiting for, i love seeing people set their shit up, means were even closer =p)

seems quite a long boot-up process & it isn't great that it's just a static screen, making me paranoid that the machine has frozen or something. i'm wondering if it's this long for the initial set up or is this every time it's powered on?

edit: what is that being filmed with, it's a really wide-angle lens?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
you are already banned

should be titled: "check out my videos shot in fisheye a mile away from the screen."

MoeB

As you can tell... As you can tell... As you can tell... As you can tell... As you can tell... As you can tell... As you can tell...

DBT85

Everyone now knows his network password.

Not a great deal in the videos. Already banned from online.

Console did look quite large sitting on that stool thing though.

Jedi2016

The carpet..

Never put your consoles on the carpet.
I've actually gotten into the habit since last-gen of putting the system on top of it's own box as kind of a "stand". The difference in height this time means I can still easily access my PS3, that will be sitting behind the PS4 (it sort of "steps up" because the PS3 box is so much taller).

While I find that GIF hilarious, it's a leftover from E3 and has no bearing on this discussion.

MOPP 4

Banned
Those videos make the Xbox One look bigger than my X51. It can't be that big.

But god damn I really want this to be my main TV box. It's everything I ever wanted in a home theater box.

statham

2 more weeks. Ahhhhhh!

t1385096400z1.png

Hoo-doo

Banned
Man, with the Xbone sucking in air from all sides of the unit and expelling it from the top, I can only imagine the dust buildup.

I really hope Microsoft took precautions!

Milennia

I've actually gotten into the habit since last-gen of putting the system on top of it's own box as kind of a "stand". The difference in height this time means I can still easily access my PS3, that will be sitting behind the PS4 (it sort of "steps up" because the PS3 box is so much taller).

I like this idea, however i don't have the room to accommodate it -.-

adelante

Dv8thwonder
Banned
(Today, 12:53 AM)

Good riddance.

Was hoping to this thread would be about new videos cos I've seen these before. On to the tubes I go searchin'!

MormaPope

Banned
The actual first time setup seems pretty quick and snazzy, I imagine there will be an option to sign into a existing gamertag after choosing your language, country, and network.

NickNotch

"Lets check our connection... What were banned?"

This guy clearly just wants the same special treatment that Swami guy got.

Leewan

Wasn't this posted in another thread about target and bans. I think on the 69th page or something yesterday

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
He mentioned he likes the sticks better, I wonder if he had some extensive time playing Call of Duty with it.

Top Bottom