• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clever/dirty team names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddles

Banned
Have you ever been on some kind of sports team (intramural or what have you) that had an awesomely hilarious/dirty/clever name?

If so, I'd like to hear it.

Salazar

My football team has been:

The Amity Aged-Care All-Stars, The Nothing, The King of Bhutan's 2nd 11, Skulls, and Team Gurren.

Here in New Zealand, our national badminton team was briefly called the Black Cocks (following in the tradition of All Blacks, Black Caps etc.).

Puddles

Banned
GodfatherX said:
No but I usully name my fantasy team the Lexington Mooseknuckles

One of the guys in my league named his team Vick's Doggy Daycare. I thought that was pretty good.

I need to make a name for a sports team, and I'd like it to have something to do with Asia and/or sex, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

qwerty2k

a team in my local football league were called: Crouching girl hidden cucumber, in another league one was called 'kylie minogues love child'

Ashes

Banned
qwerty2k said:
a team in my local football league were called: Crouching girl hidden cucumber, in another league one was called 'kylie minogues love child'

:lol

nearly missed this one.

Names for the 3 Dodgeball teams I've played on:
Teabaggers
Sofa King Awesome
Shocker Balls (With an image of the shocker hand on the shirt)

Cohsae

We had a trivia comp in my course at uni, one of the teams was called "The short life of Gary Coleman". It was like a week after he died.
I laughed

AVclub

Um, I haven't been on one...but I know one:
In Glee the club is called "New Directions" but sounds like "Nude Erections" when said out loud.

Salazar

Cohsae said:
We had a trivia comp in my course at uni, one of the teams was called "The short life of Gary Coleman". It was like a week after he died.
I laughed

A team at a uni pub trivia night were called Captain Stabbin. Just to show off, I guess, that they watched awful pron.

Miggytronz

Locally here we have 2 kickball leagues....the names are well....at times vulgar.

My team that i captain is called : Balls Del Fuego

heres a list of some team names:

ALCOBALLICS
Ballz Deep
Team Ram Rod
we're huge in Japan
Be Low Me
Hit it n bounce
Kickballs in Your Mouth
Blood, Sweat & Beers
Boom! Headshot!
MoneyShot!
MILFHUNTERS!
Schweaty Balls
The Situation
Victory in Da Feet

GCNemesis

I work for IT in higher education and we had a campus-wide staff exercise competition. Our name was dashIT.
pronounced DAshit
For next year, we're thinking of dashIT: The #2 Returns

Carlisle

Mikasangelos said:
Locally here we have 2 kickball leagues....the names are well....at times vulgar.

My team that i captain is called : Balls Del Fuego

heres a list of some team names:

ALCOBALLICS
Ballz Deep
Team Ram Rod
we're huge in Japan
Be Low Me
Hit it n bounce
Kickballs in Your Mouth
Blood, Sweat & Beers
Boom! Headshot!
MoneyShot!
MILFHUNTERS!
Schweaty Balls
The Situation
Victory in Da Feet

You in DC? I play on a kickball league and some of those team names are astonishingly similar to ones I've seen in my league.

I've played on a few seasons and some of my team names were as follows:

Red, White, and Blueballs
99 Problems but my pitch ain't one.

Its fun to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and play the trivia game and try to put in inappropriate team names. Or any bar that does trivia night.

DSC00680.JPG

063010-usc-gamecocks.jpg

Carlisle said:
You in DC? I play on a kickball league and some of those team names are astonishingly similar to ones I've seen in my league.

Nakid?

Miggytronz

Carlisle said:

Virginia Beach

I used to play trivia at a sports bar in town. One night, there was a team name that the announcer wouldn't read during the halftime tally. He said it was just too much, but he said anyone that wanted to could see it. I, of course, was out of my seat before he'd even finished the tally

He handed the sheet with their name on to me silently. "Jesus is coming," It said. "Open your mouth."

We have a bowling league at work. The team I subbed for a bit is called "Knuckle Deep". Shirts are being made, I've been told. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom