• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age II |OT| The Revenge of Shit Mountain

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
da2ot-01.jpg

da2otnav01.jpg

System Requirements:
MINIMUM
-486 Intel processor or 100% compatible
-4MB RAM
-MS-DOS 5.0 or higher
-8MB hard drive space
-256-color VGA graphics card
-CD-ROM drive
RECOMMENDED
-486/33MHz
-1MB video card
-Sound Blaster or 100% compatible sound card
-Double-speed CD-ROM drive

da2ot-02.jpg

da2ot-03.jpg

da2otnav02.jpg

da2ot-04.gif

da2otnav03.jpg

da2ot-05.jpg

da2otnav04.jpg

da2ot-06.jpg

da2ot-07.jpg

da2ot-08.jpg

da2ot-09.jpg

angelfly

So I get the impression this isn't the new shit

Still day 1 for me

edit: Also nice to see consoles pissing on the master race for a change

holy shit

tell me, does the game begin with the hero (already a person of minor renown) at their home or otherwise vulnerable place suddenly being attacked due to the actions of a traitor, a mentor figure dying, leading them to accept their destiny and be inducted into a special society, work to convince the unbelieving powers that be of a threat, and recruit a team of multiracial allies and factions to stop the conspiracy of Lord Traitor to unleash Ultimate Evil?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pretty good, but I liked the Origins thread better.

So I guess this comes out pretty soon, then. I'm still unsure if I should get it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Oh god, the system specs lol.

This thread is amazing.

Ashodin

Absolutely fantastic. I saw this from the past, and I still bought the game in the future. Which only leaves the present.

JamesFrancoEatingInADinerWhileHostingTheOscars.jpg

this thread is.... so good.

It's a real shame they took such a dramatic departure from the original games. It went from being a really good baldurs gate rip off to a really bad demons souls / witcher ripoff. We will just have to wait and see if the reviewers are as excited as Jerry is.

EmCeeGramr said:
holy shit

tell me, does the game begin with the hero (already a person of minor renown) at their home or otherwise vulnerable place suddenly being attacked due to the actions of a traitor, a mentor figure dying, leading them to accept their destiny and be inducted into a special society, work to convince the unbelieving powers that be of a threat, and recruit a team of multiracial allies and factions to stop the conspiracy of Lord Traitor to unleash Ultimate Evil?

:O! Are you a clairvoyant?

iavi

My excitement, you will not dampen it with your repeated attempts of trickery!

You got me with that opening pic though, I'm not even going to lie, haha.

Edit:
Oh god, I hadn't even looked at the rest of it. I'm drooling here.

Rflagg

This just might be the single best OT for all of time nice work. The specs are awesome,but the meta critic might have been my favorite touch.
Sabertooth Hawke
is a nice bit of subtle humor.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
EviLore said:
System Requirements:
MINIMUM
-486 Intel processor or 100% compatible
-4MB RAM
-MS-DOS 5.0 or higher
-8MB hard drive space
-256-color VGA graphics card