• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 Nintendo Direct trailer

Viewtify

Banned
ib6nYQvGCeQxk.gif

Alex

Just to be clear, are people arguing it shouldn't be full price because of the camera angle or what?

If you mean me, I was never arguing for a moment that it shouldn't be full price. I just want to know more about the meat of the game for my personal tastes. I like Viewtiful Joe and I love action-RTS's and Pikmin variants, so I'm curious, I just want to know how much content, if there's anything to it other than pure combat, etc.

Like I said, I'm confused by it, it looks very pretty but I don't feel like I know much about it despite having seen basically every trailer.

Game looks like good fun but a killer app for the WiiU this ain't. This won't resonate with mainstream and will just be another Platinum niche game for the hardcore. Don't get me wrong, I will pick this up but let's not get carried away here. It's not a system seller outside of a few hardcore holdouts.

Outside of Resident Evil 2, no Kamiya game has ever been what you're describing.

I am far past giving a shit about that.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Jesus Christ on a goddamned Vespa scooter

looking phenomenal as usual. Gameplay seems really varied and the graphics..oh my god

ant1532

Banned
this game has the weirdness of and charm of something from saturn/dreamcast era. i cant fucking wait.

also the artstyle to me still seems like a perfect fit for a 3D Earthbound

pulga

Banned
omfg I need this game in my life. It just looks so fun and charming, something different to all the shooters and normal action games.

KAAAMIYAAAAAA

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
We need names for the characters now!

Yes? If a game looks fun and full of replay value then any game can be $60 good. To me it looks as packed as Viewtiful Joe, and that was a game I still pick up today and feel so much joy from playing.

Apparently to them, colorful games are download-only games

Top Bottom