• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Hitman game first concept art spotted

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
hitman-6-artwork-e135t9q40.jpg

hitman-6-artwork-2-e1karxd.jpg

migs_leonidpoqv7.jpg

jbj4anhxiiw9fnfpa6.jpg

bigger size
http://www.abload.de/img/hitman-6-artwork55b79.jpg
http://www.abload.de/img/hitman-6-artwork-24bbd9.jpg

It looks like a Hitman game. That second shot is interesting though...

Just read a article in a Danish business newspaper today talking with the head of IO, he mentions the new Hitman game as a new IP.

It could be the journalist misunderstanding things, but it's written in a way that makes it sound like it won't feature 47, but will be a all new experience but set in the Hitman world and use its branding.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just read a article in a Danish business newspaper today talking with the head of IO, he mentions the new Hitman game as a new IP.

It could be the journalist misunderstanding things, but it's written in a new that makes it sound like it won't feature 47, but will be a all new experience but set in the Hitman world and use its branding.

Might explain why the bloke has hair in one of the images*

*I haven't played the latest game.

V_Ben

Banned

It could be the journalist misunderstanding things, but it's written in a new that makes it sound like it won't feature 47, but will be a all new experience but set in the Hitman world and use its branding.

Ah, then the second shot makes more sense. I wouldn't be surprised then if the new Hitman game is faster paced, like assassins creed with a sniper rifle. Heh.

Ah, then the second shot makes more sense. I wouldn't be surprised then if the new Hitman game is faster paced, like assassins creed with a sniper rifle. Heh.

Makes sense, IO really wants to do more action and since K&L is dead and gone some of it might have filtered into the next Hitman and the new IP IO is doing internally.

Interfectum

If they can fully realize the last shot in Blood Money style I will fill my pants with all the jizz.

They wont. If anything this game will probably make you wish for the days of Hitman: Absolution. I'm going to guess open worldy Assassin's Creed style gameplay with Hitman branding.

Glass Rebel

Not hating on Absolution but can we get at least Kyd back? If I'm going to shoot/slice people up I want to do it to an amazing Soundtrack.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Haven't finished absolution yet but so far it is superb, not sure if I want 47 in it or not, now that he really has been developed as a character into a game more plot focused.. I don't know whether they should move on or not, either way it has major potential and ill probably love the shit outta it :D

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
At least they are leaving the mangled corpse of the classic Hitman games buried by moving away from Agent 47.

Only Hitman game I've played is some of absolution but I enjoyed what i've played of it, i might get the next game when it is released. If they change Agents it might feel completely different though, i thought part of the attraction to the series was Agent 47. Would still be interesting to see.

dreamfall

Interesting! Wondering what the second shot is all about. Still in the middle of Absolution- really enjoying it, but it feels different.

Annual Hitman releases now?

Can't wait. The series has never been on my radar until now, but Absolution completely blew me away, I thought Dishonored might be my surprise of the year, but it was just brilliant, a great experience. I'll be onboard to see what they've got next for the series, regardless of the team.

-BLITZ-

They already starting to show concepts with a background for the webpage already ? This is so early and unexpected, but the first pic tells me the game will run on purple-blue again.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
They already starting to show concepts with a background for the webpage already ? This is so early and unexpected, but the first pic tells me the game will run on purple-blue again.

They're trying to hire staff, so they're advertising their game to attract their attention.

Interesting! Wondering what the second shot is all about. Still in the middle of Absolution- really enjoying it, but it feels different.

Annual Hitman releases now?

Not annual I don't think, IO will be doing somehing non hitman next. Who knows if they go back to hitman after that.

Persona86

Banned
Can't wait. The series has never been on my radar until now, but Absolution completely blew me away, I thought Dishonored might be my surprise of the year, but it was just brilliant, a great experience. I'll be onboard to see what they've got next for the series, regardless of the team.

I would love to see Derrick's face when she reads this.

-BLITZ-

They're trying to hire staff, so they're advertising their game to attract their attention.

True, I see now. First thought that came to my mind was like they have something on the table ready, progress and all those kind of things, no time to breathe. Absolution doesn't have more than two weeks and I never had the time to play it.

Top Bottom