• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4) confirmed for Asia PS+

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Ckleow posted this in the PS+ thread and I thought it deserved it's own thread:

Asian PSN getting these "free" games on 6 March:

• Dead Nation™: Apocalypse Edition PS4™
  • TOKYO JUNGLE (Chinese/Korean & English ver.) PS3™
  • Malicious Rebirth (Chinese/Korean ver.) PS Vita
http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/hk/en/playstation_network/playstation_store/blog/2014/02/25/whats-on-psn-this-week--25th-february
This pretty much confirms the EU PS+ rumor and since they seem to be going for parity with the PS4 PS+ games I'm guess the NA game will also be Dead Nation.

Takao

Banned
Dead Nation was announced for Vita at E3, and it's still MIA. A PS4 port has yet to be announced, and it's already coming out. Great job SCE!

The thing I really wanna know about a Dead Nation PS4 is how improved it is over the PS3 version. I loved the PS3 version at launch but it was jaggy and not very pretty, with no voice-chat support. It would still be awesome if we got a next-gen port for PS+

The thing I really wanna know about a Dead Nation PS4 is how improved it is over the PS3 version. I loved the PS3 version at launch but it was jaggy and not very pretty, with no voice-chat support.

Um, they patched that in not long after the game's release.

My friend and I played the whole thing with voice-chat.

Kuro

This can only mean one thing. Dead Nation for the US in March.
1u2L0.gif

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Wonder if it will be crossbuy with PS3 version.
I'm guessing it won't be due to the name change. It probably has the DLC pack and maybe some other new stuff.

This can only mean one thing. Dead Nation for the US in March.
1u2L0.gif
Yup : /

cool news for me since i never played it on PS3 :D

hopefully its the NA PS+ game of the month followed by Octodad in April ;)

Secret Ponchos will probably be the April game. It was announced for PS+ back at E3 and the devs seem to be targeting an April release.

schaft0620

Awesomenouts would of been nice but, I will never complain about this program. Here's to Secret Ponchos hopefully for April.

Not as uninteresting as Contrast and Don't Starve but still not something I'm desperate enough to play. I remember getting pretty close to the platinum on PS3 and just completely losing interest. Sony getting kinda pathetic giving us the same free game twice though, but I guess this is ok for those who haven't played it.

Slixshot

Banned
Works for me! :D Loved Dead Nation. Good to see it's getting a revival. 'Murica gonna take down all other countries on that leaderboard.

Hexa

I chose to get Wipeout and SSHD from the outage thing, so I'm quite OK with this. I wonder if there'll be major improvements since they gave it a cool subtitle and all.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yaaay

Now more people get to taste how unawesome Housemarque can be if they want to.

What a shitty game Dead Nation was.

Roflobear

Dead Nation was announced for Vita at E3, and it's still MIA. A PS4 port has yet to be announced, and it's already coming out. Great job SCE!

It makes sense from their perspective. A whole lot more people are gonna end up with a PS4 than a Vita

Maybesew

I've never seen or played dead nation, but I'm reading a lot of mentions of couch coop. Would it be justification for a second dual shock 4?

Kuro

I've never seen or played dead nation, but I'm reading a lot of mentions of couch coop. Would it be justification for a second dual shock 4?

No, I'd only get a second controller for something like the Lego games or a split screen shooter. Or a fighting game of course.

Top Bottom