• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 2 in Japan "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

GhostSeed

2vd30uo.jpg

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20090713_302034.html

SuperEnemyCrab said:
Oh snap, it's a Japanese Pee-Wee Herman.
That's exactly what I thought of as well. :lol

Bring on the Photoshops!

And the guy on the right is totally giving me a "Girl who never closes her mouth" vibe.

-PXG-

MightyHedgehog said:
gw06.jpg

Okay, just who the hell are these people, anyway?

Who or WHAT the fuck is that thing in the middle? Some shit out of Total Recall or something. God DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!

The shadow on the guy on the right's pants make it look as if he's pissed himself.

Who thought these promo outfits were a good idea? It's like the Japanese are making fun of what they think the average American Gears of War player looks like.

-PXG-

So many potential avatars/ photoshops from these pics. My head is going to explode any minute :lol :lol

mujun

MightyHedgehog said:
Okay, just who the hell are these people, anyway?

Japanese "celebrities". Most of the people on TV in Japan are talentless people who get there god fucking knows how.

Most of the singers can't sing, dancers can't dance, actors can't act, etc. They all do everything as well, you aren't just a "singer" you are a "celebrity" and get parts in tv shows, a chance to sing, etc just because you are famous.

Sure there is probably heaps of talent here like anywhere, thing is it hardly ever seems to rise to the top.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
mujun said:
Japanese "celebrities". Most of the people on TV in Japan are talentless people who get there god fucking knows how.

Most of the singers can't sing, dancers can't dance, actors can't act, etc. They all do everything as well, you aren't just a "singer" you are a "celebrity" and get parts in tv shows, a chance to sing, etc just because you are famous.

Sure there is probably heaps of talent here like anywhere, thing is it hardly ever seems to rise to the top.

Just like TV everywhere else.

-PXG-

Okay, I have a mission for you GAF:

With your amazing and God-like Photoshop skills, I ask that you somehow merge these three photos together.

2vd30uo.jpg

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

gw06.jpg

REBEL 1

mw2-night-vision-prestige-rm-eng.jpg

ACTION!!!!

mujun said:

So, like, a bunch of Japanese Jamie Kennedy/Jimmy Fallon-types to promote the game's release?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The guy on the left is the other half of the comedy duo starring that Arita guy who is in the Gamecenter CX games for anyone who has played those...

Top Bottom