• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Forza 5
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Ryse

Are all prime candidates for games for gold Xbox One, micro transactions and 1st party.

Unless the ID@Xbox games come out March/April and MS have decided to pay off some indies like Sony.

GOW Judgement would be a perfect game this month to help drive home that they have gears now. It won't cost them much since they most likely aren't getitng too much sales of it by now.

GOW Judgement would be a perfect game this month to help drive home that they have gears now. It won't cost them much since they most likely aren't getitng too much sales of it by now.

Gears 3 would be better. More content, active community still, plus the seasons pass offers a lot of content.

But they only just did Gears of War in December or something with a sale on the other games so I doubt we'll get Gears 3, not yet anyway

malfcn

Will I be able to add Xbox One games to my download queue, even when I dont own a Xbox One? Or didnt they say anything to this?

More than likely you can make purchases through the site, but they obviously won't queue until you set a console as home. Then let the downloads begin!

Sioen

Forza 5
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Ryse

Are all prime candidates for games for gold Xbox One, micro transactions and 1st party.

Unless the ID@Xbox games come out March/April and MS have decided to pay off some indies like Sony.
I don't think they'll give forza5 for free for a long time.

Doffen

they've thrown forza into a bundle a few times I believe, but there's no need to give a high profile launch game away for free this early already.

Forza will more likely be part of the tier 2 "sorry for the delay"-package. Also giving it away trough GwG for the rest of the world would harm that campaign.

Come on RDR!!
image.php

Chettlar

Banned
Actually hoping for Viva Pinata. never got around to buy it.

You guys, what is wrong with you!?

I was sure everybody on GAF with an Xbox (or PC and could tolerate GFWL) had played it. Go out and buy it this instant. :)

And I could totally go for Rayman Origins for a GwG.

Dead Island is a great choice, looking forward to it!

My guess for the second game is either Metro 2033 or Saints Row 2 since it's Deep Silver.

BlindRage

Dead island isn't bad, it's real buggy. I bought the goty edition for $15 a while back so it's in my backlog still. But really? GTAV sale next week? :/

Wish it was something better.

Top Bottom