• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

MisterMac

Good thing about double SV is there's usually a ton of health, But yeah, I can see getting under 50% being annoying. Need an Elder Kai medal to dokkan, so I just need to wait patiently

Also, I officially HATE my alt account. Started it this ticket banner just for funzies. Started with SV. Since then, with all the stones and pulls, all F2P since it's my alt, I have:
- Rose (just pulled)
- LSSJ Brolly
- AGL Golden Frieza
- AGL Vegito Blue
- INT Golden Frieza
- TEQ Kid Buu x2
- TEQ Golden Frieza
- FP Frieza
- PHY Ultimate Gohan

And more SSRs. So many ssrs that my main account doesn't have, and wants. Le sigh.... ah well, time to see how fun it is to use Rose

If his passive post dokkan activated at anything above 30% Health he'd be a top tier AGL for sure. I'm hoping he hits a little harder post awakening too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Chasing a single card on a banner leads to madness. I say this having spent way more than I should have chasing Rose but I'm not mad. I'm just gonna build a villain team using Zamasu as a poverty lead with a friend Rose. The good thing is I have every unit I want from the future Goku SS4 banner, so I can pull on the Vegeta banner with reckless abandon for him, Rose, and VB dupes.

I'm actually worried that using SA1 Zamasu as a lead will cost me friends tho. I know it probably won't matter, but still.

Yeah I think I'm done on this vile banner. Gonna save as many stones as I can for the merged zamassu banner and hope my luck turns around. He'll at least let me field my villains team, and with a friend rose the stat/ki tradeoff should actually work out pretty well.

MisterMac

Yeah I think I'm done on this vile banner. Gonna save as many stones as I can for the merged zamassu banner and hope my luck turns around. He'll at least let me field my villains team, and with a friend rose the stat/ki tradeoff should actually work out pretty well.

What's your villain team? Having a Base Goku Black should go a long ways for fixing Ki.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What's your villain team? Having a Base Goku Black should go a long ways for fixing Ki.

Well my villain team doesn't exist because I don't have a villain lead. But I have Omega, Buuhan, Black, Phys Broly, all the medals for LR androids, and a few lesser dudes like phys kid buu, Baby, and teq cell.

Reizo Ryuu

HOLY SHIT.
Not because you got Phy Broly but in the same multi pull, you got PHY Broly AND the Guldo needed to make the Broly event easy. That's a sign. :")

Hehe yeah, that and the influx of phy medals makes it seem like someone reeaallly wants me to dokkan broly hehe.
Though my str team is by far my strongest team so broly isn't a problem, already halfway done with his medals ;P

edit:
I'm actually considering trying this team for WT:
Iu1MpJI.jpg

+friend VB ofcourse.
Keeping chiaoman and bulpan together is an easy +5ki for chiaoman, on top of the +3ki from VB. After one super I drop below 80% health and now trunks gets +4ki, linked with VB that's +9ki total, vegeta leader just to make trunks and chiaoman hit harder, piccolo for blocking, and karoly because he crits agl for an ass ton of damage, and his links ofcourse.

Well my villain team doesn't exist because I don't have a villain lead. But I have Omega, Buuhan, Black, Phys Broly, all the medals for LR androids, and a few lesser dudes like phys kid buu, Baby, and teq cell.

Between Black and a Rose friend and a Merged Zamasu lead you should definitely not have any ki issues at all, as long as you keep Rose and Black in separate rounds.

Ki on my Super team is just crazy. For most units they already have 12 ki before I pick any up, at most they need 2. The links on SV, SSBKK, Gogeta and VB are just nuts.

^ you don't get friend's leader skill in WT

rsniper59

Neo Member
Hehe yeah, that and the influx of phy medals makes it
edit:
I'm actually considering trying this team for WT:
+friend VB ofcourse.
Keeping chiaoman and bulpan together is an easy +5ki for chiaoman, on top of the +3ki from VB. After one super I drop below 80% health and now trunks gets +4ki, linked with VB that's +9ki total, vegeta leader just to make trunks and chiaoman hit harder, piccolo for blocking, and karoly because he crits agl for an ass ton of damage, and his links ofcourse.

This wouldn't work because you don't get the friend's leader skill in the WT, so you'd be out the +3 Ki you're relying on.

Tamanon

Banned
I might go Mono Villains since I have Rose and STR Broly. That way I'll get a variety of characters and an AOE guy.

Only other AOE I have is Trunks.

Maxim726X

Pulled a Rose on a single from the free stones.

I'm now officially done with this banner... Only major card I'm missing at this point is Omega. Still debating whether or not I should use that blue stone on him, or if I should use it on getting a dupe of SV.

MisterMac

Pulled a Rose on a single from the free stones.

I'm now officially done with this banner... Only major card I'm missing at this point is Omega. Still debating whether or not I should use that blue stone on him, or if I should use it on getting a dupe of SV.

The blue stone costs $100. If you have a good blue team, critting Super Vegito is OP. Like severely OP.

Sec0nd

Whooo. Got PHY Broly from the stones. And a dupe Zamasu. Is he worth the orbs to do some hidden potential with him? Really wish I had Rose now... My Extreme team would be insane.

Anoregon

Between Black and a Rose friend and a Merged Zamasu lead you should definitely not have any ki issues at all, as long as you keep Rose and Black in separate rounds.

Yeah, given the alternating 3 ki to all from Rose and Black, I think I'd actually prefer a Merged Zamasu lead. He also has a farmable super, which is always nice.

Too bad there's no reason to expect I'll actually pull him. At least the rates on that banner were good in Japan. Him and SSB Vegito were both close to 1% rates.

man now that I'm trashing broly as hard as I am, the stage itself is actually really good for getting gold awakening capsules.

This is the only upside of Black's droprate being so horrible. I've gotten 2 elder kais and a supreme kai from gold capsules. Also that stage has given me tons of Z-swords.

LNBL

Ok, done with the Extreme banner. Will just pour the remaining stones we get into the VB banner and hope for some great single pulls.

The cards from FP freeza to Teq shenron came from the ticket banner and the rest from the Rosé banner.

Veryyyy happy with my extreme type team now ;_;

Durden77

Sweet! 70 free stones!! I got Rose, Omega, and Janemba from the Rose Banner/tickets from the multi pulls. I am lucky it's been good to me. My villians team is pretty stacked, so I'm gonna save these for Merged Zamasu. (I might cave to Cell though...)

Also PSA if it hasn't been said already, IF YOU ARE NEW NOW IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD TIME TO REROLL IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT.

12p free stones. You can do multis until you get a god lead and then do the Elder Kai multi to instantly get them to SA 10. Or just multi pull on banners until you get a set of stacked SSRs.

LNBL

Sweet! 70 free stones!! I got Rose, Omega, and Janemba from the Rose Banner/tickets from the multi pulls. I am lucky it's been good to me. My villians team is pretty stacked, so I'm gonna save these for Merged Zamasu. (I might cave to Cell though...)

Also PSA if it hasn't been said already, IF YOU ARE NEW NOW IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD TIME TO REROLL IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT.

70 free stones. You can do singles until you get a god lead and then do the Elder Kai multi to instantly get them to SA 10. Or just multi pull on banners until you get a set of stacked SSRs.

I think you start with 120 stones or so if you reroll now

Did two more pulls on the VB banner. Got Agl SS Vegeta, and Str Gotenks. I can't believe I spent so many stones on these banners and walked away without any of the lead cards.

Le sigh. 70 stones and nothing but TEQ SSJ3 Veggie to show for it. Really wouldn't have minded at least one of the leads be it villain or hero. Actually may just collect stones on this account now and wait out the SSJ4 units since the fights are getting real tedious now.

Durden77

Veryyyy happy with my extreme type team now ;_;

Feels good, doesn't it? I'm not gonna act like I was losing interest cause even before this I was playing way too much of this game, but having Rose and an extreme team has really given me some crazy new excitement and fun with it. I'm having a blast.

Here's mine as of now...

Pulling Omega the other day really made it come together. Wreckin shit. I really want Goku Black. Jealous of him and your FP Frieza, and DEFINITELY Buuhan, that elusive mother fucker. My Broly is 100% in the dupe system though, so he's a fine replacement for FP Frieza right now.

Also I have Janemba, so that's something I've got on ya!

yogloo

What did you do and got ?
I'm also starting to think RNG aint the same for everyone. There's something wrong with me pullibg only crap with my main account with these 70 stones without a single SSR and me pulling 2 Vegito Blue and one SSBKK in the same multipull with my old rerolled account.
What does the word random mean?

RedSnake

Yeah, especially considering my 70 stones got me shitty dupe SRs and Rs only on my main :")
I must have spent 400 stones on that Vegito Blue banner and it only gave me SSBKK dupes, Godtenk dupe and a few SSB Gokus/Vegetas.

I'm at 900+ without counting the free pulls and only got SSGKK Goku so...

And my only good cards are OS and Black so no Godtenks, SV, etc...

Durden77

I think Zamasu exists only to make the Vegito Blue fight easier than it already is with a Mono-villains team.

Zamasu's not THAT bad. He's an interesting card. I like using him on my extreme team sometimes. I just make him a floater unit that show up every 3 turns for heals. And he does decent damage when he shows up as well.

But yeah, nothing necessarily to write home about.

Kyou

those turns where every character attacks multiple times feels so good

just a surprise "Oh, I one turn killed SSB Vegito"

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah, the multi was a bit crap, but I've wanted to get phy broly for sooo long jesus, so I really can't complain after getting him with the free stones, my mono phy is super strong now.

subarashi

A LOT of grinding was done today

Amazing how easy his event is with mono STR too. I did it with Super deck a few times too but he supers for like 100k on neutral types, it was a little dicey. STR is like 100% safe. So many debuffs on the team too. And Beerus even just at SA4 hits really goddamn hard when his passive procs (200% attack)

Anoregon

Mono STR is safe for anything that isn't like pure agi. Once you get a dupe or two into Omega you just cruise through shit. I figured I should get 77 SSBV medals while he's up just in case I ever pull him and man that fight is cake. Maybe use 1 senzu per run.

Tamanon

Banned
Honestly, the SSB Vegito and Rose fights are easier than some of the older Dokkans like Godtenks and Frieza. Still need to beat Buu finally.

Tomorrow, I awaken Omega finally. Only need 14 more medals. Just ran out of Stamina. Villain team gonna be an absolute BEAST.

BrunoM

Used 35 of the stones on singles in the rose banner I'm only missing phy broly and black out if all dokkan cards ..

And I got nothing but Rs lol well guess that's it saving all other stones until what ever comes next not sure I will go for cell other than a single or 2 saving time now lol

BrunoM

Can I just sell this motherfucker right here? Even his dokkan is trash and I have FIVE copies of him:

latest

Can I?
I'd open top left path on the dupe system and sell all others if anything ...

Always keep one cards get dokkans all times you never know what may happen right lol ..

So sell 3 make some baba points lol

Syntsui

I'd open top left path on the dupe system and sell all others if anything ...

Always keep one cards get dokkans all times you never know what may happen right lol ..

So sell 3 make some baba points lol
He got and is still absolute trash lol.

Top Bottom