• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Sigma722

Gasp new thread. Crraaazyyyy.

We should have one of those post counts from the old thread in the OP. Those are neat.

Risible

I'm part of a group that's commissioning a Galaxy Quest poster from artist Richard Davies, he released a sketch and just recently part of the painting in progress. It's gonna be awesome :).

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Just a reminder, the Mondo Fury Road timed editions go up tonight, midnight CST.

Also...

Mondo said:
As an added bonus, four lucky customers who purchase Ken Taylor's poster will also receive a randomly inserted piece of original artwork from Ken featuring one of the characters from the film!

Just a reminder, the Mondo Fury Road timed editions go up tonight, midnight CST.

Also...

And anecdotal evidence (the LD Pulp Fiction experiment omgkitty and I conducted) points to them shipping the first placed orders first, so if you don't want to wait, try to get your order in right away.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hold on, let me do some quick math: 4 inserts for 3,589 prints is...

Yo, I think these are pretty good odds, everybody!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Just a quick sanity check, this is a follow-up to the Mondo thread, right? It does make sense to leave the reboot in OT for a while, just wanted to make sure.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Aw shit, we've been reduced to a Mondo thread. That ain't good.

IronRinn

Just a quick sanity check, this is a follow-up to the Mondo thread, right? It does make sense to leave the reboot in OT for a while, just wanted to make sure.
Yes it is. I figured we could remove the Mondo/Dark Hall Mansion etc. from the title. Sorry for the confusion.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yes it is. I figured we could remove the Mondo/Dark Hall Mansion etc. from the title. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Not that you guys really need much in the way of moderation ahahah. Not a lot of bans going down in the fancy poster thread.

IronRinn

No problem, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Not that you guys really need much in the way of moderation ahahah. Not a lot of bans going down in the fancy poster thread.
Dammit, Fancy PosterGAF, see how boring we are? Quick, someone say something outrageous!

So anyone who orders a Ken Taylor Mad Max print will be able to get one? Or am I reading that wrong?
Yep, and the Mitchell's as well. However many orders are placed determines the run size.

Filthy Slug

Speaking of Mondo, anything new on that Ramona Flowers figure?

Also ComicGAF misses you.

I think you'll know ahead of time before it drops and then there'll be a large-ish pre-order window--I'll give you a heads up too, in case, 'cause I'm definitely into it. But no real updates yet.

And I'll be back, Freeze. Like Hawkeye 22, I'm just a little delayed.

Cyclops Print Works next prints:

Fantasia.jpeg

Cyclops Print Works Print# 5: Fantasia 75th Anniversary by Dave Perillo
Size: 18”x24”
Technique: Serigraph (come on Cels) | 5 Colors
Edition size: Limited Edition of 240
Price: $55 (sales tax included)
Printed by: Eclipse Workshop

11825154_1673322392886763_3169299237385404333_n.jpg

Cyclops Print Works Print# 7: “Feast” by Dave Perillo
Size: 10”x20”
Technique: Serigraph | 6 Colors
Edition size: Limited Edition of 240
Price: $45 (sales tax included)
Printed by: Eclipse Workshop

Available at the Cyclops Print Works booth at the D23 Expo this Friday-Sunday in Anaheim.

Bravo Cels.

Also:

Mondo Mad Max timed editions are up.

suplex

I like that Feast print.

I think I'm gonna pass on the mondo timed Mad Max prints. I picked up the Scott C though.

IronRinn

I had to look up what "Feast" was. Both are nice, but both are a pass. Probably going to pick up those Mitchell portraits later in the week.

Josh Keyes is going to have a new print coming out soon:

"Whole New World"

Apt101

I have a pretty cool print of the poster for Blade Runner in my office. Large, framed in a cheap plastic joint from Woot for like $30. I purchased a print on canvas some girl from Scotland or someplace in the UK made of an ink map of Middle Earth in a great style, had it framed for like $200.

If anyone cares I suppose I could take pics.

Zombine

Banned
Speaking of Mondo, anything new on that Ramona Flowers figure?

Also ComicGAF misses you.

Freeze you're so worried about Ramona and you'll be fine lol. The mondo crowd doesn't seem to dig vinyl figures even a fraction as much as prints. It'll set you back like $250 and it'll be on the site for months.

Picked up my Mad Max print from Mondo this morning though! The other day my Crimson Peak SDCC poster came in the mail and I have to say that it looks better far away.

IronRinn

Available today, Tuesday, 8/11 on Bottleneck at 12 pm ET: "The Golden Path" by Joe Dragunas

Printed by VGKids, 6" x 6" hand-embellished screen print. Signed and numbered edition of 75. $30.00.

Risible

Zelda Inspired print from Bottleneck Gallery.

"Over the past couple of months, we have been teasing Joe Dragunas' newest print with Bottleneck, "The Golden Path".

After seeing him working on a sketch of the piece a while ago, we knew it would be a fun release for all of you Zelda fans out there.

Printed by VGKids, each 6 x 6 inch screen print is fully hand embellished and signed and numbered out of an edition of 75.

"The Golden Path" will go on sale at 12pm eastern at Bottleneck Gallery and cost $30 each."

r3WazUz0uZ7Kp28p6wbnfz0i34ZESvKzV18tw5N4krdkQ5Y9Nz7rOXR3diqF7I3qsXW9EGc8Bnh6kfBH0Ft-z7csp67_8m9zs1F3pZXqtuOIyKWS-04zNQa6-mf34LWazKFCg059ELIRR0-VpHlneBlW5wSqmpqpptAjAgg=s0-d-e1-ft

kewlmyc

Checked out Mondo's Mad Max prints and I'm not really feeling any of them. Ugh. Maybe if the group shot wasn't mostly blue, which doesn't fit the movie at all, I'd be more interested. Glad they're not limited to 250 like usual though.

As for the posters I currently own, I own this Mondo Pacific Rim dual poster here.

Meier

Just realized I haven't gotten my Pacific Rim print from Ken Taylor yet. It said please allow 28 days for delivery.. looks like I ordered on 7/09/15. Anyone in here received theirs yet?

Filthy Slug

My dude, you can just put those all in one sales-pitchy post.

Top Bottom