• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Without naming the game, write its plot in one sentence.

I want to make a compilation of video game plots reduced down to a single sentence. It should be descriptive but not going into spoiler territory. Please don't name the game. Would you kindly help me with this?

Please don’t do this: “Stop the bad guy.”

Please do this: “In a rural town, people mysteriously appear on TV before being murdered and it is up to you to put an end to this.”

Ok, so here we go:

"You are an insecure, teenage dog that must deal with life's hardships in pursuit of true love with the power of rap music."

-

Dabanton

'You're a wisecracking good looking guy who is still able to sleep soundly after murdering 1000's of 'enemies'.

That could be any action game from the last 10 yrs

Vamphuntr

You must stop time traveling monsters created from the pieces of the soul of your sister to destroy New York and from going back in time to acquire intelligence.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Did anyone even read the OT? He clearly stated:
Please don’t do this: “Stop the bad guy.”

Please do this: “In a rural town, people mysterious appear on TV before being murdered and it is up to you to put an end to this.”
Also, question to the OP... can we ask the person what the game is?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm a soldier, but I'm not sure how I became one, but I know I need to kill this really evil guy who wants to gain all this power.

Hansel

Banned
A man uses little carrot men to build a spaceship.

Some of you assholes are just trying to make as vague a statement as possible so I start hating all the cookie-cutter videogame B-movie plots out there, aren't you?

You caught me.

Haunted

Some of you assholes are just trying to make as vague a statement as possible so I start hating all the cookie-cutter videogame B-movie plots out there, aren't you?

Top Bottom