• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita is like having a girl with ... 4 breasts.

tumblr_mcsmjySzRe1rk5dgco1_1280.jpg

http://updates.kotaku.com/post/34746962264/in-france-the-ps-vita-is-being-promoted-with-four

I still don't get why people hate kotaku so much. I'm enlightened now.

"Two touch screens. Twice the sensation."
wtf is this sony

i know touching is good but damn, you be ripping off nintendo

Prax

Awful.
How can Sony do this to the Vita? :l I am not even a fan, but this is just cringe-inducing.

Beth Cyra

I swear they are trying to make the ads worse then the PSP level shit.

White>Black, Marcus, and now this. Honestly it's shocking how bad this is.

antitrop

I wish I lived in a world where Sony and the actor who plays Kevin Butler could kiss and make up, because these ads fucking blow.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I dont get it, it seems effective enough to get you talking. Why the hate?

This has got to be the dumbest line of thought when it comes to advertising. The idea that any good ad is one that makes you aware of the product is good is just false. An ad does nothing if it is so obnoxious or offensive that it damages (or at least doesn't drive) sales. Stop posting this stupid argument please.

This has got to be the dumbest line of thought when it comes to advertising. The idea that any good ad is one that makes you aware of the product is good is just false. An ad does nothing if it is so obnoxious or offensive that it damages (or at least doesn't drive) sales. Stop posting this stupid argument please.

neil-degrasse-tyson-watch-out-badass-meme-220x150.jpeg

Oersted

The pic is gross, weird and nothing more. Poor Vita. You did the wrong things at the completly wrong time but even you didn´t deserve this.

Anteo

I was expecting a rant about games, vita, sales, gamers want vita but they don't know it and how is like having a girl with 2 pairs.. But... Sony, what the..

The Vita is like having a sexy girl(4 boobs or not) that only puts out once every few months. Yeah it's great when it happens but is it really worth the wait?

zroid

Banned
I dont get it, it seems effective enough to get you talking. Why the hate?

It's effective at getting *us* talking (about how awful it is), but even if I were to humour this line of thinking, it will ultimately fail at its main objective: getting people who don't know about the Vita talking about the Vita.

Someone in that position would just see the ad and be like "what the fuck is this" and ignore the part where it's about a video game system. It's terrible.

Top Bottom