• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only in Pakistan, 3 women rape a guy for 4 consecutive days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapages

WTH is going in Pakistan now a days.... I found this news on another Pakistani Forum...

Karachi, Feb 2 (ANI): Karachi police have registered a case against three unidentified women who allegedly abducted a man and raped him over four consecutive days, and later throwing him near Qayyumabad River in an unconscious state.

The victim identified as Khalil (23) had recently arrived in Karachi from Rahimyar Khan, and works as a waiter at a restaurant in Neelum Colony, Clifton.

Khalil revealed that, on the night of January 27, an identified man ordered him to deliver food to the women sitting in a car parked outside the restaurant.

“After giving me the order, the man went towards the car. I took the order to the car where the women – two of whom were young and the third was middle-aged – told me that they had recently shifted to the area,” the Daily Times quoted him as saying.

The women then asked him to deliver food to their house every day, to which he agreed.

“They asked me to go along with them in the car … they said they wanted to show me where their house was,” he added.

Khalil said that the women gave him a “glazed sweet”, and once they got to the house, “they gave me milk that had some drug mixed in it … I fell unconscious after drinking it”.

As he regained his consciousness, Khalil revealed that he found that the women had undressed him, “and they were forcing themselves onto me”.

According to ASP Asad Raza, the three women sexually assaulted Khalil for the next four days, and then threw him near Qayyumabad River.

Khalil managed to stop a passing motorist, who took him to Civil Hospital.

“His condition is really bad … his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly,” said Raza. (ANI)

Source: http://www.sindhtoday.net/world/58422.htm

Sibylus

Banned
Zapages said:
As he regained his consciousness, Khalil revealed that he found that the women had undressed him, “and they were forcing themselves onto me”.
SHEEIT TIME TO MOVE TO PAKISTAN

“His condition is really bad … his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly,” said Raza.
...CANCEL THE PLANE TICKETS CANCEL THE TICKETS GODDAM

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
That's some crazy Snoo snoo...

This doesn't sound so bad until your read about the bloody cock part...fuck...

Omie

snusnu.jpg

Darko

and? is he gay or something? :lol
I woulda tore that shit up :D

edit: GENETALS BLEEDING, WHAT THE FUCK!

RubxQub

ChoklitReign said:
Exactly how can a woman rape a man? They hold him down while one of them does squats over his cock?
What kind of question is this, dude? :lol

They must have tied him up somewhere so he couldn't do anything. They probably high-heeled the shit out of his sack and jerked him off with a cactus or some shit...

The biggest problem with rape (aside from the consent part) is that you're very likely to be in an ugly/ugly, ugly/hot situation. Either way, someone is ugly.

Jables

I'm trying not to laugh, but goddamn...it's really hard to feel bad for this guy. Oh yeah, minus the bleeding dick part...

Darko

RubxQub said:
They must have tied him up somewhere so he couldn't do anything. They probably high-heeled the shit out of his sack and jerked him off with a cactus or some shit...

That's Hot.

ChoklitReign said:
Exactly how can a woman rape a man? They hold him down while one of them does squats over his cock?

It's not like this is the first time this has happened.

As for his bleeding genitals, that reminds me of a couple of drunken weekends back in college where we'd lock ourselves in a room for three days and do nothing but have sex. No bleeding involved, but still rather sore. Ouch!

RedShift

I think every person here was thinking 'Sounds pretty awesome to me' until they saw the bleeding genitals part.

Darko

RedShift said:
I think every person here was thinking 'Sounds pretty awesome to me' until they saw the bleeding genitals part.

That part kinda turned me on actually.

RubxQub

Xabora said:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x48/muppet1010/death-by-snoo-snoo.gif[img][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol :lol

Barrett2

lunarworks said:
Let's see if they keep up their "it's the rape victim's fault" line on this case...

Thats what they get for wearing baggy jeans and sweet gold-chain necklaces. Practically begging for it.

GodofWine

They must have been scary looking women...its well known that even below average women can, at any moment of the day, find a man to get it on with without the need to drug him and make his wang bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom