• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Am Setsuna and Disgaea 5 JP have English

Was very please to see this; ended up cancelling Bomberman R and then completing my play-asia order from that free shipping week (and discount code) that I had waiting in the wings for this confirmation.

Oregano

Tempted to ask my colleague to get me I Am Setsuna when she is in Japan.

Why is setsuna so expensive? I swear I bought on pc for like under $30 on launch.

Japanese price doesn't necessarily correlate with western prices especially because it is a physical release in Japan.

Waji

Importing from Japan is most of the time a little more expensive (if not a lot more depending on what you import)

jph139

Oh wow, I was hoping that was the case for I Am Setsuna, but didn't actually expect it to happen. Will consider importing (though I doubt I'll pull the trigger unless it drops in price).

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Is Disgaea 5 a hard game? I usually suck at SRPGs but the trailer looks really cool and I'm looking for more Switch games after Zelda.

Waji

Is Disgaea 5 a hard game? I usually suck at SRPGs but the trailer looks really cool and I'm looking for more Switch games after Zelda.
I think you shouldn't have much trouble with this one because it seems to be quite flexible on what you can do compared to most other entries.
Just take some time to check the different systems here and there.

Thoraxes

I actually have an order coming from Amiami later this month, so I think i'm going to add it to that shipment.

Disgaea 5 has a CE in the NISA site. Probably the only way to get physical here
False. You can order normal physical versions from Amazon and Best Buy right now.

If you want to import, always check Amazon JP first to see if they can ship directly to you or not before paying marked up price to lol play-asia

Ridley327

Disgaea 5 has a CE in the NISA site. Probably the only way to get physical here

It has a normal retail copy available for pre-order outside of NISA's store. There are honestly not too many physical games that NISA has put out that have been exclusive to their store.

Waji

how easy is it to navigate to the language options if I don't know any Japanese?
It'll probably take a few seconds assuming you can access it before beginning the game.
And if the language is not written as "English" just try to find 英語(English), 日本語(Japanese).
I'm pretty sure the options are not crazy hard to navigate.
I can check on Vita how it looks and show you a screenshot if you want.

Every copy of Zelda is the same. The language for the VA and text is determined by the system's language, so there's no mixing and matching.
No, in Europe we have the loser box art so I'm importing.
Anyway I'm used to import my "RPGs".

EDarkness

I'd be nice to have the physical version of the game, but I'm okay with getting it off of the U.S. eShop. Maybe if I go back to Japan at some point I'll pick up the Japanese version to have a boxed copy.

Top Bottom