• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Trailer (Also no paid-for DLC characters)

Bleep

I see no mention of this at TZ, it's still listed as "+ Tech Roll" on CH in frame data. 3,1,1 however is indeed a natural combo in Tag 2.

There is absolutely no way to tech that. The first "stun" you see is only on CH, and only on the second hit. If this was hit with a CH 3,1,1 then there would be no combo, hence the weird spacing. It may look like you can tech the late d/f+1+2 but you absolutely cannot because you're still technically sliding down the wall.

If you want to see the Tekken Zaibatsu reacion to this, it was posted here: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4500255#post4500255.

Doomshine

There is absolutely no way to tech that. The first "stun" you see is only on CH, and only on the second hit. If this was hit with a CH 3,1,1 then there would be no combo, hence the weird spacing. It may look like you can tech the late d/f+1+2 but you absolutely cannot because you're still technically sliding down the wall.

If you want to see the Tekken Zaibatsu reacion to this, it was posted here: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4500255#post4500255.

I'm only talking about the first hit, I know sonic fang combos at the wall like that.

All I'm saying is that I have never seen CH [3,1]1 listed as a combo starter. It has the same knockdown as Bryan's CH f+4 (in T6) and they are both listed + Tech Roll in frame data. I know Bryan gets a free dash in jet upper IF they don't tech.

3,1 is 22 frames. If that is guaranteed then he should easily get guaranteed damage even in the open.

Tekken Net 2D Illustration Lottery Draw:

Tomio Fujisawa's Illustrations-

ALISA | ANNA | ARMOR KING | ASUKA | BAEK | BOB | BRUCE | BRYAN | CHRISTIE |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEVIL JIN | DRAGUNOV | EDDY | FENG | GANRYU | HEIHACHI | HWOARANG |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JACK-6 | JAYCEE | JIN | JINPACHI | JUN | KAZUYA | KING | KUMA | LARS | LEI |
LEE | LEO | LAW | LILI | MARDUK | MIGUEL | MOKUJIN | NINA | PANDA | PAUL |
RAVEN | ROGER | STEVE | T. OGRE | WANG | XIAOYU | YOSHIMITSU | ZAFINA |

JUNNY's Illustrations-

Shunya Yamashita's Illustrations-

~~

Not one to double post and bump threads but I figured that for those that were interested in these illustrations but don't regularly go to the Tekken OT we have over at gaming community every now and then that the collection is now complete.

If you haven't been saving these before, there's also a link on mediafire to the entire collection here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmrbtypssm42nq3

Enjoy folks.

Special thanks also goes out to the following in helping assemble this; Kane, Stoic Steve, Aryafortis, MrDiddles and TekkenReplays. You da bess guys.

Westlo

Finally I can have both of them @ the same time!

jun23ocna.jpg

asuka2t8jbj.jpg

Individual endings for every characters have been confirmed by Harada...

We've 1min30sec to 2min30sec story movie for a each character(much longer than 6). Over 50 char RT@Cpaxmax STORY MODE FOR TTT2 CONSOLE VER

1:30 to 2:30 minutes each! :D

~~

Not one to double post and bump threads but I figured that for those that were interested in these illustrations but don't regularly go to the Tekken OT we have over at gaming community every now and then that the collection is now complete.

Thanks for posting this, and to everyone who contributed to compiling it. Sweet, sweet artwork.

Cool about the story stuff but the length more than likely means it's still images/in game engine stuff instead of cg. Not that I was expecting cg since TTT1 had none for the endings.

Akainu

Though I have no problem with Yamashita in general his stuff is the worst female wise. I like Leo though. Junny is the best!

Top Bottom