• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Rein teases Unreal Tournament comeback, [More Today]

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
https://twitter.com/MarkRein/status/462345081555804161

7HapOz1.jpg

YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=unreal+tournament+multikill+sound

Edit:

X1jfChX.jpg

g2b3PGP.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
wat
what?
What?!
WHAT??!?!

If this is a joke I'm going to kill nobody but be rather upset!
If this is a F2P game I'll probably cry

Xav

I loved me some Unreal Tournament & Quake III back in the day, didn't really care for the sequels.

Unreal Tournament browser edition I'm guessing.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Oh God if this is UT4 hahahha. Oh my fucking God if this is UT4. Beast Souls and UT4 in one day is overkill. Please stop life. STAHP!

Sini

UT could actually have alright free to play model with cosmetic stuff. UT 2004 had tons of player models and they could be monetized.

Mman235

I get the feeling this is going to be some sort of Quake Live type thing rather than a whole new game, but that's okay I guess.

jbug617

Banned
Isn't E3 Judges week coming very soon? I notice the Harmonix people on twitter have been hyping up an announcement for next week also.

Nzyme32

Oh yes!

Kind of hoping for a PC focus to regain the insanely frantic fast paced arena shooter from the old days. Analogue controllers really slowed down games like unreal championship and unreal 3

JordanKZ

This has the potential to be completely fucking amazing, or absolutely the biggest letdown for me in years.

Either do a PROPER UT99 remake in UE4 or a real sequel to UT2004.

If its free to play, I am going to fucking weep.

FYC

Banned
Cosmetic F2P would be perfect. Please do the better than Id did with Quake... We need this genre back, especially with eSports-ready games being such a big deal. The whole life of arena shooters happened before the technology was ready.

Yes. I would love to see arena shooters have a presence in eSports.

Top Bottom