• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY X/X 2 HD Remaster for PS4?

De-mon

Confirmed:

548970784C43A20009

B4kbU9tCYAA5dG8.jpg:large

Link

B4WcfR9CAAAW2M9.jpg:large

Date de sortie : Printemps 2015

Spring.

oYTV35V.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this is true. I won't double dip on this since the Vita version is good enough but I'd like SE to do KH remasters for PS4.

Ramza

Banned
I'm guessing there really isn't any more they can do to the game, though. So is this purely to get it to the PS4 people who don't own a PS3, I guess?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Taking double dipping to the next level - guess everyone will have to pay again for the same remasters and version they just bought. Kingdom Hearts and FF13 are next i guess.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i can not express my happiness right now

be still my beating hard

I'm gonna replay this shit so hard

Samyy

welp time to trade in the PS3 version
Wait since we can transfer saves PS3 to Vita, we should be able to do Vita to PS4 right?

RPGCrazied

Welp, if thats true, I guess Kingdom Hearts is next. I'm not double dipping though, the PS3 versions is just fine.

georly

Wellp, that's another game to not buy on my ps3. Taking this off my xmas list.

When I get my PS4 i'm going to have a treasure trove of games (assuming they don't also come out for PC)

Already bought the PSV version as well as the PS3 Collector's Edition. No need for this.

Who am I kidding. I'll buy this. That would mean four copies of the thing.

Kasper

The more FFX sells the better. Feeds my meager hopes of Square Enix revisiting the series and making a third entry!

Top Bottom