• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA/Rockefellers indoctrinating youths to alien cults (demo pricing errors on Xbox)

cavemancolton

Unconfirmed Member
Is this still a paid demo?

2589947-phantom+pain+2.jpeg

Just an fyi the FIFA demo was free on PS4 as of last week. Wonder why the disparity?

Edited to add on PS4. A very important detail

Destroyah

Banned
both, UFC and FIFA are free for me. try restart your console using SETTINGS --> NETWORK --> ALTERNATE MAC ADRESS --> CLEAR --> RESTART

barit

What the hell ? Is this true ? EA must be nuts. Fuck this awful company. I knew why I boycott them several years already. (except FIFA 14 but that was my last FIFA too)

Edit: I see it was an error but I still want to rant

TrueGrime

both, UFC and FIFA are free for me. try restart your console using SETTINGS --> NETWORK --> ALTERNATE MAC ADRESS --> CLEAR --> RESTART

Tried.

Both still showing paid for me. I clicked on it for shits and giggles and it will definitely charge my credit card if I went a step further.

North America.

stitch512

Banned
I honestly did not believe you, but it was $6.99. Actually while typing this I double checked and it now says Free. So looks like it was an error.

WarpathDC

I honestly did not believe you, but it was $6.99. Actually while typing this I double checked and it now says Free. So looks like it was an error.

ye oflittle faith. seems to be a glitch.

PES runs on the Fox engine so maybe Konami will have a paid demo too. ;)

Rivitur

Banned
Someone buy this so you can see if they give you your money back or maybe a personal apology.
Make it a big deal and take it to Kotaku.

stitch512

Banned
This is clearly MS trying to bridge the gap between PS4 and Xbone in terms of $$. Next is full DRM and 24hr checks.

Joke

Fixed in Australia, showing Free now.

Card Boy

Banned
Would not surprise me one bit if it does turn out to be EA standard 10 years from now to charge for demos. "Demos cost money to make"!

Top Bottom