• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3D World includes Luigi Bros. a Luigi version of Mario Bros.

qko

yo-dawg-xzibit-24.jpg

TreIII

It's nice to see that Nintendo is still one of those gaming companies that believes in cramming their games with extra content like this.

Others out there would have certainly made this type of thing a "pre-order retail incentive" or "Day 1 DLC", surely.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Well, this would have been a nice little surprise when I started playing the game, but I guess I guess in this day and age, I can't expect to not have these sorts of things spoiled for me.

M-PG71C

Thats fucking awesome. I went from E3 of this year looking forward to it but not thinking too much of it to holy fuck, this may be my GOTY.

Stuff like this should be on eShop.

I would love to see modded versions of popular Nintendo titles. It would be an awesome edition to the vitual console.

It has 2player mode.

BUT THEN WHO IS PLAYER 2

not sure whether I'd be happier with Waluigi, or Mario finally being forced into the shadow of his brother

It was the first Mario ever made where both players were on the screen at the same time wasn't it?

And the title screen clearly shows 1 player games and 2 player games.

Yeah, I fucked up not reading the title screen. I was referring to this specific version when I assumed there was no co-op though, I know the original had co-op (kinda defeats the purpose of giving Mario a brother otherwise).

zroid

Banned
It's hard for me to get excited for Mario Bros. packed into another Nintendo game (even if it's a special reskin), but it's a cool freebie nonetheles. :p

batbeg

Simply incredible. I can't wait for the 22nd!

Stuff like this should be on eShop.

I would love to see modded versions of popular Nintendo titles. It would be an awesome edition to the vitual console.

Back when I first conceived of what digital games would be like in like 2004 or 2005 on next gen systems, I kind of just figured they'd let some staff go nuts on effectively romhacking old titles, haha. I'd love it.

BigDug13

It's the one where you can fight over points, not really co-op unless you don't want that high score. >:3

You can play it co-op just fine. It's just more fun to play the game of screwing your partner by flipping creatures back over as he's kicking them.

Top Bottom