• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Probably fake rumour: Alien Noire website countdown for Prey 2

Nokterian

Prey 2!? Alive!?

tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

This..let's hope it remains what we saw from the gameplay. And hopefully also a decent pc port.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Alien Noire, the sci-fi sequel to L.A. Noire.

that would be pretty funny, considering aliens could have completely different facial expressions. Recognizing when they're lying would be completely random :p

According to OP this is probably just a prank, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Wii U Version please?

PLEASE!?!

PLEEEEASSEEE :)

Maybe Nintendo are doing the Bayonetta thing on Prey 2?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
how so?

Publishers cancel games and change developers all the time it's no really a PR disaster for anyone.

PR disaster because they wanted to give Human Head less money, and HH refused, so Bethesda stopped paying them until they accepted the new terms, which they didn't.

It's a pretty shitty tactic to bully a developer to be honest.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
PR disaster because they wanted to give Human Head less money, and HH refused, so Bethesda stopped paying them until they accepted the new terms, which they didn't.

It's a pretty shitty tactic to bully a developer to be honest.

it's indeed a shitty thing to do to any developer,but I still wont call it a PR disaster.

and just to be fair we still don't know the real story of what happened/what is happening,there are just too many different rumors here, is it Bethesda refusing to pay or Human Head wanting more money outside their original contract after all the praise the E3 2011 demo got.

FUCK

Best news of the year so far. The trailer showed so much promise in the art department, not to mention the apparent propulsive movement mechanics and other gameplay snippets.

Best news of the year so far. The trailer showed so much promise in the art department, not to mention the apparent propulsive movement mechanics and other gameplay snippets.

I was looking forward to this game so much before it ended up in limbo. Shit looks like Blade Runner with aliens! Awesome!

"Why, NeoGAF? Why do you do it? Why get hyped up? Why keep hoping? Do you believe you're hoping for something? For more than your Prey 1 love? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, NeoGAF. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify a game's existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Human Head itself. Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as hype. You must be able to see it, NeoGAF. You must know it by now. You can't hype. It's pointless to keep hoping. Why, NeoGAF, Why? Why do you persist?"

Top Bottom