• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve files trademark for... [Update: And Logo]

Philia

I've been Googling pretty thoroughly and honestly can't see Valve filing a HL3 trademark anywhere before now....

When you say that, I still think its fucking bullshit that they left us with that kind of cliffhanger and after for SO god damn long. :\

Acti

HOLYSHIT! Its happening!

26465-Mind-Blown-Scanners-gif-yGfB.gif

Anteo

lol volvo didnt have the trademark for half life 3 already? lol volvo. So we can confirm now that the game has started development =P

BobLoblaw

Banned
"Will I still be alive by the time Half-Life 3's released?" That's what I've been asking myself for years. Please let me live.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OP tell us, where have you found this? you dont find this stuff out of a sudden, what's the actual source???

Well it's not like the existence of the game is a megaton, we know it's coming. It would just be nice to get any indication of it coming sooner rather than later, and this might be it....maybe

i heard that if you file for a trademark, you have a use it or lose it clause. Maybe that means valve is finally ready to make an announcement.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
OP tell us, where have you found this? you dont find this stuff out of a sudden, what's the actual source???
I found it during my regular (I do this like 14 times a week) browsing of new trademark filings. Told Shinobi about as I didn't wanna make a thread myself and have the servers crash (which they haven't yet luckily).

Top Bottom