• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it possible to sneak 'shrooms on a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

If he is stupid enough to even ponder doing this and asking on a message board he most likely will go through with it.

El Papa

Chop up the shrooms and wrap them in cigarette paper so the look like cigs. Then you have convenient individual shroom holders.

Another idea is to chop them up with dip, not sure how effective that will be when you chew though.

I wonder if you can distill shrooms and mix it with liquid like OJ. SHROOM JUICE.

Boogie

dr3upmushroom said:
To trip out on. But now I'm aware of my ignorance, it's stupid to want to take drugs into good ol' Meheico.

nooo, really? It's a bad idea to try to import drugs into Mexico?

Truly, nothing gets by you.

I'm disappointed that you're catching on, actually. I'd love to place wagers on whether you actually manage to return from your trip without getting put in jail, :lol

For domestic flights, I've always just nestled whatever I was taking in my crotch. I think I've done it once or twice. Not sure I'd risk it on an international flight, although an ex-girlfriend did sneak a small sack of MDMA inside her on a flight to Peru. It may be that we just got lucky.

Boogie said:
Good.

And where are you flying from?
Most likely SFO.

Its so funny that California has a lot people from Jalisco.
I'm not from there, I was born in the good ol' United State of America. my mom's side is and my dad side is from Guanajuato...Giving me a distinctive look, some call me Indian, some call me Portuguese, some call me Italian, some call me A-rab, some even call me Black. There's a lot of people from Mexico in California... :lol

mike0513

Banned
Price Dalton said:
For domestic flights, I've always just nestled whatever I was taking in my crotch. I think I've done it once or twice. Not sure I'd risk it on an international flight, although an ex-girlfriend did sneak a small sack of MDMA inside her on a flight to Peru. It may be that we just got lucky.
Definately the way to go if your going to do it

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Please don't do this.

Outside of trying to bring weapons onboard an airplane, trying to bring drugs onboard is the stupidest thing you could do.

Boogie

GSG Flash said:
Please don't do this.

Outside of trying to bring weapons onboard an airplane, trying to bring drugs onboard is the stupidest thing you could do.

Quiet you. It's perfectly safe as long as he provides me the answers to the questions I ask so that I can help him. :p

t-shirt-milehighclubmain.jpg

Mile high club baby

Dali

Wait... so you are trying to take drugs into Mexico? Shit man, it's so unexpected it may just work.

Seriously though, it's a pretty stupid idea. Whatever you want, I'm sure you can get it when you get to Mexico. FFS, Isn't peyote indigenous? It may not be mushrooms, but it's a powerful hallucinogen all the same. Why the fuck would you attempt something so risky when it's so completely unnecessary?

edit:

What airline are you on and how long have you had this vacation booked?

Al-ibn Kermit

Apparently, the ancient shamans would eat the hallucinogenic mushrooms and then their piss would be drunk by the rest of the villagers as it still contained the trippy chemicals.

That's totally an option here. You could eat some and then start pissing into people's mouths for a fee. I wonder if what the cops would charge you with if they saw you doing that though.

Just asked a friend of mine with the TSA. He said they don't really look for drugs and that if you put it in a small container of some sort in a checked bag, it wouldn't be a problem. Cigar box, even.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Stuff them up your ass. The body heat and moisture in your butthole will actually multiply the amount of shrooms you'll initially place in there too. Total win / win.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
drug dogs sniff for mushrooms? Do drug mushrooms smell different than normal mushrooms?

ground up mushrooms in the peanut butter is a good idea.

Al-ibn Kermit said:
Apparently, the ancient shamans would eat the hallucinogenic mushrooms and then their piss would be drunk by the rest of the villagers as it still contained the trippy chemicals.

That's totally an option here. You could eat some and then start pissing into people's mouths for a fee. I wonder if what the cops would charge you with if they saw you doing that though.
Just give them 20 bucks and they'll leave you alone.

Just asked a friend of mine with the TSA. He said they don't really look for drugs and that if you put it in a small container of some sort in a checked bag, it wouldn't be a problem. Cigar box, even.
I've had friends bring over tons of codeine... don't know how high on the list of illegal drugs that would be.

SS4Gogita

Henshin!
Aristotlekh said:

Jokes' on him! In this case, TSA stands for Transportation of Shrooms Administration.

Timedog said:
drug dogs sniff for mushrooms? Do drug mushrooms smell different than normal mushrooms?

I highly doubt the random drug dogs at an airport are trained to smell shrooms.

If we're just talking about a personal amount, I don't think it will be hard to smuggle.

I think they can strip search you on intl flights, so if you're really paranoid, or think you might give off the wrong, vibe, I'd take that advice and grind them up into food PB sandwiches w/e, and hide it in your checked baggage.

Crateman

Wow. It's incredible how people push their luck for this kind of thing.

dr3upmushroom said:
Just give them 20 bucks and they'll leave you alone.

For a traffic cop after ignoring a red light: maybe.

For a Federal Police officer for smuggling shrooms: :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
give Boogie some information about a flight, that way when they don't find anything on the flight you listed, he'll have to explain to his superiors about how he got his reliable info from a video game forum on the internet.

ten5ive9ine

They've got me haunting a family in Texas.
Timedog said:
give Boogie some information about a flight, that way when they don't find anything on the flight you listed, he'll have to explain to his superiors about how he got his reliable info from a video game forum on the internet.

I do like you.

Daigoro

this thread is great.

Timedog said:

:lol :lol

Crateman said:
Wow. It's incredible how people push their luck for this kind of thing.

For a traffic cop after ignoring a red light: maybe.

For a Federal Police officer for smuggling shrooms: :lol
I was referring to the pissing in people's mouth comment.

:lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Timedog said:

hahaha.

dr3upmushroom said:
I know this question is fucking ridiculous... But I was just wondering if it was possible to do it? I would be going through SFO into Guadalajara airport.
Leaving the country and going to Mexico? I find it very unlikely that there would be any issues with that.

The TSA are concerned with guns, bombs, etc.

On an outgoing flight, drugs are the responsibility of the customs people at the destination country. And I really don't think Mexico is wasting government resources trying to stop people from bring drugs INTO Mexico.

Dude, celebrities get caught and arrested for drugs at airports. Even they are not above the law.

It's really not worth the possible hassle, although I'm not sure if dogs can smell them.. you could still be "randomly" searched. I have been.

Also, I've been told that shrooms aren't illegal to possess, but illegal to possess with intent to sell. Not sure if that's bullshit.

And why would you make a thread detailing what airports you're coming from and going to? Someone who works at either airport and reads this board could easily tip you off.

Heh. I once caught a domestic flight from Melbourne to Brisbane (Australia) with a pocket full of shrooms. I would never have done it intentionally, I just forgot that I put them there a couple of days earlier.

My mate also got caught with a bunch of shrooms and the cops stood around scratching their heads for about ten minutes: "What do we process it as? Possession of a fungus?". They ended up just throwing the shrooms in the garden and letting my friend go with no charge.

You will definitely be able to find shrooms in mexico though.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
MasterAJ22 said:
And why would you make a thread detailing what airports you're coming from and going to? Someone who works at either airport and reads this board could easily tip you off.
Ya, they're gonna figure out who he is from the mass amount of people that pass through an airport every day just because he said where he's leaving from and arriving at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom