• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle announced (Blazblue X Persona X Undernight Inbirth X RWBY)

50 seems pointless honestly

if this isn't all the characters then what's the fucking point

36 from bb, 21 from p4a, 18? from uniel, ??? from the last thing

no reason not to just dump all the sprites and call it a day

50 was just a rough number I lost track of all the characters in these goddamn games over the years lol. It wouldn't be a celebration of the games without everyone involved.

Reszo

https://i.warosu.org/data/vr/img/0034/06/1470440147495.png

At first I thought they could use the old GG sprites but that would look worse than Morrigan.

1470440147495.png

I was just wondering what the KOF sprites would look like compared to BB sprites, if they did KOF instead of RWBY.

Beth Cyra

Even with the Tag thing on the show is usually Ruby - Weiss / Yang - Blake so I think they should be there.

Since everything is being recycled witht the only exception being the RWBY chars I hope we get a big roster.
I am hoping so as well as I love Blaz.

I need me a FreezerBurn team and team Yang/Tsubaki.

Wasn't P4A fully dubbed IIRC? I haven't played it in a while.

Considering RWBY is a western property and most are familiar with the English voices that would be weird if they were speaking Japanese in the ENG version.

Arcsys games usually have dual audio, its a non issue

On one hand, I'm fucking pissed we got robbed of a real BBxGG crossover.

But on the other, RWBY being handled by competent people is gonna feel so good.
Now, just confirm Pyrrha and Neo and they absolutely have my money day one.

Arcsys games usually have dual audio, its a non issue

Except for the new blazblue game and i doubt arcsys would dub the UNIEL characters. What i'm expecting is them to just have everyone undubbed except for RWBY. At least include japanese audio for the RWBY characters to make it consistant

Ah, the Mary Sue fighting game I never asked for.

Will only buy if Yukiko is in it, all these overcompensating sword characters and low tier waifus can fuck off.

DrArchon

I'm aware those games haven't been dubbed, but this is a completely new fighter. They usually do it up big

This doesn't seem to be a huge production though. 3/4 of the series repped are doing so through reused sprites.

I'm 100% expecting only Japanese voice acting for BB and UNIEL, maybe English for P4, and def. English for RWBY.

mas8705

Here's what I'm the most interested in: Are we going to limit ourselves to just these four games? or will Arc system works dip in much deeper into their closet and get more characters? Part of me feels as though that while it would be good to limit it to just these four series (and the idea of us having brand new character with RWBY), we need to have Guilty Gear get in on this chaos alongside with a few other systems if they can make that happen.

Still, this is a two prong attack on Capcom now. First with Dragon Ball FighterZ to challenge Marvel vs Capcom, but also with this game now which is literally a 2v2 crossover fighting game.

Veldin

RWBY is such clown show trash that putting it next to the other 3 properties is a fuckin joke at best

Hopefully they're all garbage characters nobody plays.

Strimei

Y'know, I remember people thinking that Persona 5's release meant no more milking of 4.

Arcsys' reaction to that: *laughs*

NEO0MJ

Y'know, I remember people thinking that Persona 5's release meant no more milking of 4.

Arcsys' reaction to that: *laughs*

I'm more surprised that Atlus let them use it again. Didn't they release P4AU ver 2.0 without the consent of Atlus?

Top Bottom