• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic and Knuckles' new designs leaked

Narroo

Actually, Sonic does look alright. Knuckles, eh.....

image.php

Thank you. Now if you could just track down a user called "Boss Doggie" and give him a firm talking to about anthropomorphism, proportions, and the uncanny valley, I'll be able to sleep after visiting the Smash Bros thread.

SimonM7

All right, I wasn't too upset by the Sonic design in the cardboard cutout picture, but watching that trailer, everyone looks BANANAS. Knuckles is so hilariously bulky and weird and man shaped, it just blows my mind.

ash_ag

Set aside the fact that they have been additionally complicated the designs, Knuckles is just straight out hideous. I'm not surprised these were designed, but how they got approved and not universally boo'd internally is beyond me.

Revven

Concept artwork makes them look decent (though Knuckles STILL looks awkward as hell).

Tails looks the best, oddly enough.

Amy looks awesome.
Tails too.
Sonic is okay.
Knuckles is AHAHAHAHA

Sonic Boom |OT| AHAHAHAHAHA
Sonic Boom |OT| Friends don't let friends skip leg day

javac

Eh they looks alright. Tails looks cool. Sonic looks alright. Knuckles...eh whatever. Undecided about Amy. Not too bad over all. I think people just love overreacting because it makes for funny posts :p.

TheOGB

Banned
AMY WHAT THE FUCK (her face)

Knuckles' face looks better in that art though

Talks looks like he did in Black Knight

The game looked nice. Big worlds, seemed to have tons of fast paced action, even the side characters looked like they fit. Here is hoping. So who is Big Red Button?

Top Bottom