• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

I'm for all of it. Shoot me the suggestion. I've been running low on episodes in my shows, or I'm all caught up, or they're done. I'd appreciate another!
Neato.
This podcast is called. Project Archivist.

And here's another. Called Where Did The Road Go.

And while these paranormal podcasts that take the subject a little more seriously, (but with a healthy bit of scepticism) they're still both funny at times, just not much as TLPOTL.

Hope you like them.
Getting ahead of Gordon in the meat Olympics
Wings with nuggets on the side and more wings and nuggets

You don't have to spend the whole day preparing if you roll with nuggets
full
eBsUpSE.gif

GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Sch1sm

Neato.
This podcast is called. Project Archivist.

And here's another. Called Where Did The Road Go.

And while these paranormal podcasts that take the subject a little more seriously, (but with a healthy bit of scepticism) they're still both funny at times, just not much as TLPOTL.

Hope you like them.

Queued up the entirety of Where Did The Road Go for tonight/tomorrow. I'll let you know some of my thoughts this weekend.

LOL. It's lit.

zeemumu

I keep trying to get this damn twitchrangers promo code to work for atom tickets and every time I input it, nothing happens.

Holy shit someone on FB shared a videos that was made today that has a hotep pushing pizzagate in the name of Missing DC Girls.

C'mon son this is disgusting shit.

"It's time for the Black community to hand over powers to the hotep. It is time for us to dethrone the feminists that control the media."

Lord.

Lol to be fair I sat through that hidden colors DVD this dude was talking about and there was a section about black people going missing. (Cut it off once he started the "my ancestors told me" stuff)

f34c8ac5857d4bc95a93fc8e77e1e5c5_grande.jpeg

👀

Shy

Did we really have to pollute the first page of our new thread of a fucking Hotep link. *sigh*

We really have to do better.
Shy remains the best.
73MJt3B.gif

Queued up the entirety of Where Did The Road Go for tonight/tomorrow. I'll let you know some of my thoughts this weekend.
Ahh.

I haven't listened to all their casts. I'm fairly new to them, (same with Project Archivist) i'd say last eight months or so. (maybe a bit longer)

I heard of them from another paranormal podcast, which i'd say is very niche. And is why i'm weary of recommanding it.

Eh all this Hotep talk remind me of this cat my older sister was seeing, he started wearing her head scarves and preaching about how we were Kings and how "the gay" as he put it, was created to bring black men's breeding numbers down, pure dumb shit basically, I could have played street dice with my eyes and they still wouldn't be rolled enough to this day.

Slayven

They tracking you and what people say about you on Gaf

RS still listening to KRS-One

My other recoomandations are AMVs, and toku shit

speaking of which, 11 years and shit is till fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNIr8Rui3qA

Youtube see your username/IP and just start trying to leverage your thirst into buying plane tickets to Korean Disneyland tbh.

Worse thing they can do, I hate theme parks, fairs, and all that bullshit.

Slayven

I feel like DMX was talking about shy when said the line

Nigga runnin' his mouth, I'mma blow his lung out
Listen, yo' ass is about to be missin'
You know who gon' find you, who, some old man fishin'

Shy does know rivers of london well.

LionPride

Banned

''Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
I show no love, to homo thugs''

Won't be shocked with how he stands against it
Just people. I can understand it, he's always saying shit against gay people and always talking about having other men suck his dick in the same line. Kinda the same way I don't trust politicians who are so against gay people. They're just self hating.

Shy

This is the only thing in my recommended videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNb8nW2tCy4

Don't know why
Ohh Slay.
Uh oh...

Shy's murderous aura is starting to show.
ZOcTmr4.gif

This is what Shy has playing at a sensible volume while he feeds the fish in the Thames.
He loves Hot Rod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_qfX9cKsQ

Buying your kid a hover board as a replacement for the nightmares he's disposing off.
*Whispers* I actually hate Hotrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom