• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

Oreoleo

The Sonic games that come under Mega Drive Classics, do they all get their own launcher/spot in your steam games list or does it come under one single launcher called Mega Drive Classics?

Thanks

They're all under one launcher in Steam. You launch that then pick which ROM to run like any emulator.

Someone help me. I've already been persuaded to wait once but I need more reassurances.

Colonial Marines for $35 on GMG after 30% off voucher. The game is going to suck. But the urge is still there. Goddamnit.

Aaron

Someone help me. I've already been persuaded to wait once but I need more reassurances.

Colonial Marines for $35 on GMG after 30% off voucher. The game is going to suck. But the urge is still there. Goddamnit.
Buy it. It's not much money, so why deny yourself? The game will be competent at the very least.

Giard

Ugh, a friend bought DR2:OTR not long ago from GMG and he's been having nothing but problems. I thought it was GFWL at first, but it seems it's different. Everytime he plays, it says that the save is corrupted. We tried this solution, but then all his Steam games have to update for some reason...

Anyone have any tips to fix this?

dmr87

I just want to know if the port is good or not, hopefully it's good since they didn't fuck up Borderlands 2.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Honestly look at the previews, It looks boring, cliche as fuck, and lacking any of the tension the previous games had. Even the AVP 2010 will have a better Aliens campaign then this.

Even the AVP 2010 will have a better Aliens campaign then this.

reaction_italianspideizswj.gif

The online component seems to be one of the better parts of the game, that's going to be completely dead by the time this is cheap.

I wouldn't play it anyway. Hardly ever play shooters online.

I am pretty sure that this game doesn't have an alien's campaign.

Aliens as in the franchise, not the creature. He means the marine campaign vs the aliens: col marine campaign. If he meant the campaign for the creature he probably would have used the singular "Alien campaign".

Tizoc

$35 sounds good for the price of a digital release of a new game.

dmr87

Fuck it, I bought it, too cheap to pass on and playing SP as a marine will be awesome. Also racking up dat GMG credit.

Jawmuncher

If anyone cares Blades of Time is on sale.
With the 20% off its 9 bucks or so, went ahead and bought it. Since I actually enjoyed the demo.

Was tempted on Aliens but decided to pass. Even with 30% off I just know it'll be dirt cheap by the end of the year.

TentPole

Aliens as in the franchise, not the creature. He means the marine campaign vs the aliens: col marine campaign. If he meant the campaign for the creature he probably would have used the singular "Alien campaign".

Alright then but I still think that is a silly way to just say that you think AVP will be a better game period.

Bad7667

I've been trying to convince myself to wait to. I have a bad feeling about the game when the trailers show such little gameplay, especially a Gearbox game. And a lot of people on Gaf have said most previews have been negetive, which is at odds with how most previews are. But almost half price for a new release game is hard to avoid.

Got my DmC key as well. Hopefully it releases at midnight.

Pretty sure you missed it. I have a feeling I saw them discounted in the last few days, but I might be imagining things. But don't get your hopes up.

No big. I got AP from GMG during their winter sale and I just wanted to get a copy of BD for my Steam collection. I already own it for the 360.

Aguirre

I wouldn't play it anyway. Hardly ever play shooters online.

not even tf2? i thought that maybe we'd play together ;_;

next 50% borderlands2 sale i am buying it!

not even tf2? i thought that maybe we'd play together ;_;

I have played it, historically. Pings are horrid when you play with people from around the world though.

Pretty sure you missed it. I have a feeling I saw them discounted in the last few days, but I might be imagining things. But don't get your hopes up.

Ha HA! I got AP and BD for free thanks to the credit that Sleeping Dogs got me. 12 bucks for SD, AP and BD, basically.

Something up with this site? I haven't had trouble in forever, and trying to pick up Devil May Cry, and its denying both of my credit cards, plenty of room. If they didnt offer steam keys and recently, the lowest price on things, I would have deleted this site from my memory.

Top Bottom