• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Nintendo titles (Wario Land Shake, Rhythm Tengoku DS etc)

neo2046

http://ristretto.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-683.html

7月10日 DS伝説のスタフィー たいけつ!ダイール海賊団 4,800円
7月24日 Wiiワリオランド シェイク 5,800円
7月31日 Wii零 月蝕の仮面 6,800円
7月31日 DSリズム天国ゴールド 3,800円
8月 7日 DSファイアーエムブレム 新暗黒竜と光の剣 4,800円

July 10 DS Densetsu no Starfi
July 24 Wii Wario Land Shake
July 31 Wii Rei (Fatal Frame)
July 31 Rhythm Tengoku Gold
Aug 7 DS Fire Emblem DS
Aug 22 DS Inazuma Eleven

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I would be happier about this if there was a shot at Rhythm Tengoku seeing a release in the West.

Hive

Banned
Rhythm Tengoku? O_O I'm so happy to read that

I just need a few more SHMUPS for the DS, and it will be the most complete system for me.

Thanks Neo

HUELEN10

Himuro said:
Why does RT even *have* to come out in the west? The friggin game is a MUSIC game. You don't have to know the language.
Some os us don't like wasting time and money on import fees and shipping.

Wario Land. :O

I need it, just please tell me it resembles a traditional WL title.

The 'Shake' has me assuming it'll, well, place a focus on shaking the Wiimote, and therefore not be a traditional platformer? Who knows.

AniHawk

I'm really excited about a new Wario Land game, but I'm afraid it'll be like the shitty DS game. Hopefully Intelligent Systems is behind this. Or Treasure (I liked Wario World even if it was pretty short).

omg rite said:
What is Rhythm Tengoku?
sporsk's favorite game.

If Fire Emblem comes out in July in Japan, we'll probably get it around JANUARY in the States. Every game's had around 6 months of localization time.

Meier

I wonder if we'll finally get Starfi. Nintendo would be wise to release a compilation on the DS or something of the old GBA games..

Hive

Banned
AniHawk said:
I'm really excited about a new Wario Land game, but I'm afraid it'll be like the shitty DS game. Hopefully Intelligent Systems is behind this. Or Treasure (I liked Wario World even if it was pretty short).

sporsk's favorite game.

OH, now I know why I automatically thought of him when reading the news ^o^

rhythm tengoku.

rhythm tengoku!

RHYTHM TENGOKU!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now my most anticipated title. It should be everyone's.

Galamauth

p-p-p-panch!

What are the odds this makes it across the pond? The last game didn't get here since it was too late in the GBA's lifespan for the US ala Mother 3 right? ... Right!?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Rhythm Tengoku GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

TAMA TAMA CREAMY
TAMA TAMA CREAMY

Watashi ha ojiisan

I think I might cry. I hope this is in this weeks famitsu.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
New Stafy game? Will we ever see this series?

Awesome on the Wario Land and RT front though

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
At first I was surprised to learn that the idolmaster himself Tsunku was behind some of the music production for the original game, then I realized it kinda makes sense given some of the wacky stuff he's done over the years. Hopefully he's still involved in the new game for more wacky awesomeness.

AniHawk

Speevy said:
What is Wario Land Shake?

It's a Wario Land game for the Wii.

Considering the last good entry to the franchise (meaning, "Wario Land/Thief/World/Ware") was released seven years ago, I'm gonna be cautiously optimistic. Hopefully it's Intelligent Systems in charge.

kassatsu said:
It is WiiWare too!

Now this would make sense. But is it? $50 seems pretty fucking steep.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Damn, I hope Tsunku is working on this one too.

Shit, I'm so fucking pumped.

This is going to be THE BEST SUMMER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Awesome line-up :D . By the way, there are some scans of Fatal Frame Wii floating around on some banned blog, including the first in-game pics...Or so I've heard...

Top Bottom