• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can anyone else vomit at will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

Without sticking your fingers down your throat? I've always had this ability to regurgitate whenever I want. Especially after I have just eaten something, theres a window of about 20 minutes where I can throw it all back up if I want. It's weird and wanted to know if it is more common than I think.

I've used it a few times to get out of work back in my teenage years (on Friday nights). I would puke into a garbage can or a toilet and the manager would send me home, no questions asked.

Am I part bird?

bud

i had a friend who could do that. it was so weird.

us: "hey, could you puke for us?"
friend: "sure. *bleeeeegh*"
us: "neat."

I can't throw up at all. Haven't done so for about 25 years. In fact, I don't even know how and I've tried shoving my fingers down my throat because I've been really sick lately, and nothing. Also, I'm kind of afraid of choking on it, is it something that happens really quickly?

Az987

all good things
That's a pretty cool talent you got there. When I first started drinking black coffee, I'd always get one after I got some kind of fast food and after drinking like half of it I'd just start puking.

I can make my tongue turn into a clover shaped looking thing.

Revoh

NrgpS.gif

Like this?

No, I can't.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yes. I can open my throat like a bird and contact tonsils back and forth then my gag reflex will kick in. I hate vomiting so I would never do it.

Esch

Banned
No wonder you don't drink often.

:V

And I never puke really. Unless i eat crab or lobster, then i projectile vomit good distances.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Without sticking your fingers down your throat? I've always had this ability to regurgitate whenever I want. Especially after I have just eaten something, theres a window of about 20 minutes where I can throw it all back up if I want. It's weird and wanted to know if it is more common than I think.

I've used it a few times to get out of work back in my teenage years (on Friday nights). I would puke into a garbage can or a toilet and the manager would send me home, no questions asked.

Am I part bird?

I had a buddy named Bond back in the day that could do this. He said he got out of school all the time doing it.

Carbonox

Can you steal jewellery and other small and valuable items from shops via eating them? Then regurgitating them back up within the next 20 minutes on from eating them? Then sell said jewellery and essentially become a rich-ass criminal?

Best superpower ever.

Jokab

I can't throw up at all. Haven't done so for about 25 years. In fact, I don't even know how and I've tried shoving my fingers down my throat because I've been really sick lately, and nothing. Also, I'm kind of afraid of choking on it, is it something that happens really quickly?

Not even from drinking too much alcohol? Has happened to me a few too many times throughout the years and I never throw up for anything else.

Giard

I can't...

I won't lie. Sometimes when I have had my last bite of a delicious meal, I will puke up a little bit of it to taste it again. No stomach acids come up when I do it, so it still tastes pretty much the same.

...but now I will.

I can link my fingers together behind my back and then lift my arms up over my head. It's hard to describe, but most people who watch it cringe and cower like I'm dislocating my shoulder or something.

Just curious, what's the cooldown on your vomit power? Can you do it over and over again or is it like "ugh ok give me a half hour" type deal.

ToxicAdam

Can you steal jewellery and other small and valuable items from shops via eating them? Then regurgitating them back up within the next 20 minutes on from eating them? Then sell said jewellery and essentially become a rich-ass criminal?

Best superpower ever.

Holy shit, I never thought about this.

Maybe when I retire I can become a narcotics mule.

Just curious, what's the cooldown on your vomit power? Can you do it over and over again or is it like "ugh ok give me a half hour" type deal.

I can empty my entire stomach of whatever is in there. Especially if I have had a lot of liquids or ice cream. It just comes out in small spurts.

Galang

Banned
I can do it but I don't wanna do it unless I ate something poisonous or something.

Yeah same here.

I always thought of this more of a nuisance having an annoying gag reflex. If I see something gross its quite easy for me to vomit if I think about it too hard. Hearing other people vomit is the worst too.

Have you ever used this as a defensive mechanism, like a Texas Horny Toad spitting blood from its eye, or a sea cucumber throwing up its intestines?

Not even from drinking too much alcohol? Has happened to me a few too many times throughout the years and I never throw up for anything else.

It's come up a few times, but accidentally swallowed it and couldnt get it back up. One time choked on a little bit of it. It's like everyday that goes by that I just don't do it, the more I analyze how to do it and actually fear it which sucks.

sangreal

If I stick my head in a toilet and gag/dry heave I will throw up 95% of the time

Guess it comes from years of alcohol abuse

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Throwing up is the worst feeling I've ever experienced. Even when I'm not sick, inducing vomiting makes me feel so sick for about 20 minutes. Not an ability i want =p

Brundlefly said:
How does Brundlefly eat? Well, he found out the hard and painful way that he eats very much the way a fly eats. His teeth are now useless, because although he can chew up solid food, he can't digest them. Solid food hurts. So like a fly, Brundlefly breaks down solids with a corrosive enzyme, playfully called "vomit drop". He regurgitates on his food, it liquifies, and then he sucks it back up. Ready for a demonstration, kids? Here goes..

Delicious ability!

Cr0wn0

I can do it anytime for any reason. I've known about it since I was about 8 years old. I used it a few times as a kid to get out of going to school. I've used it to get out of work once or twice also. I don't have to put my fingers down my throat or anything, the best way I can describe it is I can just shift a muscle in my throat and open my mouth and it starts.

Yes I've always had this ability. I don't know if it's a weak stomach or what. Especially after drinking. I could have one drink and puke it up if necessary. Weird huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom