• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official WipeOut HD Picture Thread

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
wohd_20080928_203809jpg.jpg

wohd_20080928_205959jpg.jpg

wohd_20080930_110159jpg.jpg

wohd_20080930_133841jpg.jpg

wohd_20080930_134704jpg.jpg

wohd_20080930_135029jpg.jpg

wohd_20080930_135326jpg.jpg

wohd_20080930_142450jpg.jpg

011239587.jpg

Post all your great captures here.

Dibbz

Awesome shots so far! I've taken a few but they turned out pretty horrible :|

I'll have another go in the morning.

Grayman

Surfheart said:
Great shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me that Wipeout finally has a replay mode?
Not that I have seen, you have to pause the game and take the shots at that moment in time.

santouras

easily the game that makes me want a ps3 the most. easily

btw is it possible to have 1920 versions of any of those shots? would make for an AWESOME desktop!

jax (old)

Banned
in the official thread, I had photos of ingame screens - quite amazing too. I like the vehicle POV shots. They're taken off a digital camera though.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
All of these are jaw dropping.

Who wants to point me in the direction of a 720p video of this in motion?

*edit: Good old Gamersyde :D

all these pics make me want to get the game, I know they're taken from some in-game photo mode, but does it really look that good when playing? It just looks awesome.....

MikeE21286 said:
all these pics make me want to get the game, I know they're taken from some in-game photo mode, but does it really look that good when playing? It just looks awesome.....

Yes. Most of the pics are unaltered. You can alter them (i.e. motion blurs) but the way it actually is, is fucking amazing.

I'll take some unaltered pics. be right back ;)

Beatbox, you are the only one with the text in the corner..wonder why that is? Your pics are frigging crazy good, especially the first one.

Ca1amity

Neo Member
I am visibly moist

Wipeout was the first game I had for my Playstation and now? Now I want a ps3 real friggin' bad

KurowaSan

geez some of those pics are incredible, guys. I just took a couple, but didn't play too much with the options.

Wipeout Edge :lol
1zgyzrd.jpg

15d2o9u.jpg

inner-G

Banned
wohd_20080926_053809jpg.jpg

Messed with the brightness/saturation and added depth-of-field effects. I like the custom aperture settings and stuff.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
God this game looks fucking ace in those pictures! I want this game so badly, I will have to wait for payday first though.

Clinton514

Finally, the jpg output from the PS3 without ugly lossy compression...ok well MGS4 was actually good too.

Nice pics everyone.

Top Bottom