• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman faints at supermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRed

Banned
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/18/vibrating_knickers/

The following cautionary tale must surely rate in the top five of "most embarrassing things that can happen to you in public - ever". According to UK tabloid the Sun, a 33-year-old Welsh housewife ended up in hospital after wearing Ann Summers vibrating Passion Pants to her local Asda supermarket in Swansea.

Unfortunately, she became "so aroused by the 2½-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head". This prompted the attendance of the paramedics who "found the black leatherette panties still buzzing". Having disabled the orgasmatronic underwear, they then whisked the senseless shopper to hospital where she made a complete recovery. Staff handed her back the Passion Pants upon discharge, discreetly concealed in a plastic bag.

To its credit, the Sun does not name the woman. We assume, however, that she will be shopping at her local Tesco for the next ten years or so, or until everyone in the Asda who witnessed her ordeal is dead or has succumbed to total amnesia - whichever comes soonest.

For the record, Ann Summers notes that Passion Pants are "Not for internal use". Now we know why.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There are about four thousand topic titles that you could have chosen which would not only better explain the subject, but also draw more people to read and open the door for endless "witty" jokes.

For shame.

ShadowRed

Banned
Archaix said:
There are about four thousand topic titles that you could have chosen which would not only better explain the subject, but also draw more people to read and open the door for endless "witty" jokes.

For shame.

I'm sorry I couldn't think of one.

Archaix said:

For shame.

Agreed, I for one think a better title would have been "Supermarket cUm queen almost dies in aisle 5."

Funnily enough, as I was coming back from work one of my larger, older female coworkers flopped before me and another coworker. We thought it was so odd that she just flopped without reason. Had I known of this, I probably still wouldn't have checked based on the size and age of this wildebeast. However, I will forward this to everyone who witnessed the incident Monday morning with a header of CASE CLOSED.

nitewulf

Archaix said:

For shame.
i know. i read the title and was like "but why is this news? fainting is not that uncommon".

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
awesome. I'm quite surprised that anyone actually wears pants that get them off while they go shopping though. The women truely are amazing at multi tasking.

aoi tsuki

catfish said:
awesome. I'm quite surprised that anyone actually wears pants that get them off while they go shopping though. The women truely are amazing at multi tasking.
Well, that's kinda the point of a lot of the smaller sex toys, bullet vibes especially. They're generally discrete and can be worn while doing other things. And you can go out in public and get a rise out of knowing you're the only one who knows what's going on down there, or at least most can. :)

catfish said:

I heard of the "Pearl thong" for the first time this year on one of my favorite blog-reads "Dilemmas of a Virgin Slut". She gives a glowing review of it's stimulating qualities.
It's a long post, so let me cut n paste the relevant part...

Finally, let me share with you a bit of private information. What if you are feeling very, very naughty this year, and want her to feel the same? Want to get her a vibrator, but know she will only use it to beat your ass and then throw it in the river? Well I have the answer for you. Get her one of these:
[img=http://img280.echo.cx/img280/4562/lingeriebrasandgiftsb17019ha.th.jpg]
A pearl thong that is. These were first popularised by Samantha in Sex and the City. At the time I couldn’t really see what all the fuss was about. As a matter of fact, all I could see was a pearl wedgie! It looked uncomfortable. Then a few months ago, I happened to come across this Bracli number, and I fell in love with the exquisite lace. It felt so soft, and it looked beautiful, so I thought, “Oh, what the hell! Let me buy one.” A day or so later, it happened to be raining and I was going to put on some dreary rainy day clothes, when I opened up my lingerie drawer and saw this little item. There is nothing like sexy lingerie underneath boring grey clothes to cheer a girl up, so I decided to put it on. Barely had the pearls touched my pearly that I began to feel wet, and all of a sudden I was extremely horny. I had to take it off immediately; I was going someplace where a dripping wet pussy would have been completely inappropriate, and I was also running late, so I had no time for pre-dressing fun. I digress. So if you want to get her something kinky, this is a notch less naughty than a sex toy, but trust me, all she has to do is try it on, and she will love it. Walking in it is another story for another day.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
After thinking about this for awhile(dont' ask me why...), I'm puzzled by how sad one's life most be to not beable to do the most simple of task without masturbating.

aoi tsuki

themadcowtipper said:
After thinking about this for awhile(dont' ask me why...), I'm puzzled by how sad one's life most be to not beable to do the most simple of task without masturbating.
What if you could get a blowjob anytime you wanted one? Would you say to yourself, "ya know, i really don't want a blowjob while i'm posting on GAF, because that would mean my life is sad"?

On the other other hand, i'm sure there'd be rise in posts like "So... who's getting a blowjob right now?" :lol

aoi tsuki said:
What if you could get a blowjob anytime you wanted one? Would you say to yourself, "ya know, i really don't want a blowjob while i'm posting on GAF, because that would mean my life is sad"?

On the other other hand, i'm sure there'd be rise in posts like "So... who's getting a blowjob right now?" :lol

What would be uber-awesome or uber-lame depending would be if you were getting blow job while posting on GAF and using the girls back as your laptop stand

If I could only pull that off.

Tommie Hu$tle said:
What would be uber-awesome or uber-lame depending would be if you were getting blow job while posting on GAF and using the girls back as your laptop stand

You just gave me another goal in life.

ShadowRed

Banned
Tommie Hu$tle said:

Tommie what do the chicks look like over there. I've seen a few smoking hot Arab chick where I live I was just wondering if that was the US ones. Have you gotten any since you have been over there?

ShadowRed said:
Tommie what do the chicks look like over there. I've seen a few smoking hot Arab chick where I live I was just wondering if that was the US ones. Have you gotten any since you have been over there?

If you see them in civilian clothes then they are probably Arab women. I mean they range some are hot and some are not. I'm not in an area to be all that close to the Iraqi women. As far as the US women they range as well some are cuteish some are not some have nice bodies and some are average. They meet the health standards that the military puts out for them so they physically they range from 5's to 8's (I haven't seen any 9's and 10's in the body) in the face they range from 1's - 8's

As far as me getting any over here. No, not that I couldn't if I wanted to. You have a lot of young women here that have nothing to do and the women here know that contractors make "alot of money" so it would be realatively easy for me to hit if I REALLY wanted to.

The reason I don't is becasue it comes back on my professionalism. I'm out here for my job not to fuck. If I'm out here poon-chasing it reflects poorly on me and my company so I don't bother with it.

I do know of a whore house in a city called Habbaniya and anyone is welcome to go in and get serviced if they want you just have to becareful of the four snipers that are perched on the buildings.

themadcowtipper said:
I know a girl at work with a clit-ring, who when she positions herself in a certain way on the chair, can get herself off with no hands.
While working at her computer.
That is MAD.
I was impressed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom