• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP at Circuit City - $160 (Coupon)

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2120485&posted=1#post2120485

http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan0001tn1.jpg

Coupon 1: 10% off any TV $199 and up, excludes Sharper Image and Disney... (Umm)

Coupon 2: 10% off TiVo, home audio, phones, DVD Recorders, home theatre installation. Excludes DVR/DirectTV combo tuners, prepaid cell and wireless phones/service; Bose, Polk, Oakley, Verizon, Disney, the Sharper Image, and Velodyne models. Clearance items also excluded (although a bit of CAG gift of gab/coaxing could likely force the issue).

Coupon 3: $40 off your total purchase of $199 or more. Excludes Verizon Wireless, select Polk, Bose, Velodyne, Apple & HP Ipod, Disney, Oakley, and Sharper Image products (yep.. that means video games hardware/software/accessories included!). Go get yourself some 360 games or something.

I'm gonna get myself a new PSP. :D

cvxfreak

You can still get education discounted iPods (usually $20 off) from www.apple.com.

But, great deal. It's really tempting to use on something like an Xbox 360 or PSP even though I own one already.

cakefoo

Ask if they take photocopies/reprints, and they'll tell you "No" The coupon itself says it. But I'm sure that won't deter some of you.

Raistlin

Does anyone know what the current firmware is on most PSP's in-store?

Are they a rev that can be used with homebrew?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Onix said:
Does anyone know what the current firmware is on most PSP's in-store?

Are they a rev that can be used with homebrew?
Same question I was about to ask. If they're still at 2.6, you can downgrade to 1.5

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
cakefoo said:
Ask if they take photocopies/reprints, and they'll tell you "No" The coupon itself says it. But I'm sure that won't deter some of you.

Most coupons say that... and most stores accept them. =\

this intrigues me as Ive been wanting to get a PSP to use to watch movies on during my commute into the city

Sony hasn't changed that right you can still rip movies to a memory stick and watch them on the PSP?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Shin Johnpv said:
this intrigues me as Ive been wanting to get a PSP to use to watch movies on during my commute into the city

Sony hasn't changed that right you can still rip movies to a memory stick and watch them on the PSP?

Yes you can.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
A print-out of this coupon will almost definitely not be accepted. Just go to the post office and get one of the brochure things for setting up mail forwarding - that's where the coupon is actually from.

vatstep said:
A print-out of this coupon will almost definitely not be accepted. Just go to the post office and get one of the brochure things for setting up mail forwarding - that's where the coupon is actually from.

it worked for me today

got me a PSP for 160 plus tax

Top Bottom